Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Feel like my binge watching days are over.. can’t even watch 5 episode a day without feeling the need to watch something else or rest haha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Feel like my binge watching days are over.. can’t even watch 5 episode a day without feeling the need to watch something else or rest haha

+2

I can't binge watch :bawling: I always get tired after half an hour. I can watch only one or two hours a day, and not consecutively either. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

+2

You’re Aging ler .....:tounge_xd:

oooo my girl LSK up for this . Looking forward to HSK as well . But how is AHS ? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I think we need :scream: this reaction @ebullient 

@triplem says: You’re Aging 

me: :scream: (I had to put the lol react cause...I really don’t know what to put) 

This can be a positive one. Cause you are ‘shocked’ 

• LOL 7

AHS has his charm, but still green... I didn’t finish his first lead role in Abyss. Not because of him, but because of the script. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

oooo my girl LSK up for this . Looking forward to HSK as well . But how is AHS ? 

As much as I like to watch Han Suk Kyu, I did not watch the first season so I won`t watch the second season now.

Maybe I will watch the first season someday.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, larus said:

As much as I like to watch Han Suk Kyu, I did not watch the first season so I won`t watch the second season now.

Maybe I will watch the first season someday.

I haven’t also and intend to start before 2nd season. I don’t know why have not been feeling to watch medical dramas lately...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

@mouse007 @nrllee Agree with both of you totally. Especially in Malaysia where parents are breaking their backs to send their kids to the international private schools. These kids grow up with a false sense of self entitlement bcos if Maths and Science were in English, they would be in the government schools. And I find a lot of them are directionless when it comes to life. Most of them don't even know what uni courses they want.There are also fads in courses-one year it's mass com, another psychology etc. As parents we have to centre them to let them know these are sacrifices made by us and it comes at a cost to us and to them. I find that we need to build a responsible morally correct character in our children and character building is hard.   I don't buy my sons branded apparel. I tell them they're living a 1st class life bcos their parents scored 1st class marks but that ride will soon end if they themselves do not score 1st class marks. I teach them to do random acts of kindness and use their talents to benefit those around them. Bringing up my sons as decent responsible boys is my real career. My medical career comes 2nd.

Yes, I think it's important to instil in our kids proper values, to be grateful and to be cognizant of the sacrifices that other people make. To this day, I recall the time my dad told me how as a young child, he had to save a week's worth of allowance just to be able to afford a small packet of peanuts and small bottle of coca-cola. I also recall the time my mom told me how in their family, a single apple would be split 6 ways and that was their dessert. My dad also used to tell me how my grandmother was a teacher and she would walk several miles back and forth to school just to save the money she would have used for bus fare. 

I remember hearing stories like these from my parents and grandparents and it used to make me so sad. But it taught me to be grateful for the things I am able to enjoy bec they made sacrifices so we could have a better life. 

I try to teach my sons the same values and principles. Every night I ask my 3-yr old to say all the things that made him happy during the day and to be grateful for them. 

I think it's absolutely normal for us as parents to want to give our children a better life than what we had. But we also need to understand what that means. It doesn't mean they just get whatever they want and indulge in a comfortable life. They need to understand the value of hard work, how to deal with disappointment and that merit must be earned and not owed.

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

Reporting back on hubby’s reaction when I attempted to show him aegyeo... epic fail.  He gave me a blank stare in response.  Even when I explained the whole process and how he was supposed to “catch my kiss”, he shook his head and gave me a firm “no”.  :lol:

LOL I wish I was there to see all of this. 

• Love 7
  • Insightful 1

long day today :cold_sweat: , every journey I used to make easily, take me double the time , I hate it when I wake up today my way to work  , I find this sign in my street :persevere:

Spoiler

5d8240a935adb330264353.jpg?download

@Lmangla yeah I managed it ( ever been confusing as to how these two life marriage was , the writer find problems for them all way long ) , I was annoyed when the writer reused that crazy police officer to make drama for them & easily toying with Zoya :sweat: 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Tonight is a rather lonely & Sad night for me. Feeling emotional actually.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Tonight is a rather lonely & Sad night for me. Feeling emotional actually.

+2

you need to watch a movie to counter it!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

964 .

Yeah today so quiet.. no gossip.. nothing lol. So bored... :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

I’m busy checking for cuts of my new dramas :D

Oppa with a baby ...ahhh the feels 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Hans Zhang married Janine Chang according to c-ent rumors! I just read this on Koalasplayground.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

Hans Zhang married Janine Chang according to c-ent rumors! I just read this on Koalasplayground.

Actually no surprise.. they look chummy together. Zheng Shuang de ex... 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Zheng Shuang de ex.

I had no idea!!!! 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

49 minutes ago, staygold said:

OMGAWD WHATTTTTT???

@themarchioness @lynne22 Do you guys know about this??? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@triplem your new  oppa need to accept this little present :joy: it will help him get the leopard inside him get out :mrgreen: - show this woman who is the man :joy:

5d8254984e849495983269.jpg?download

Spoiler

5d825344debd6444990935.gif?download

@staygold is this a leopard fashion season :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1