Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

arent it suppose to ask the wind to send haze away? 

Our people always had things reversed so it’s normal :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

On 9/17/2019 at 1:08 AM, triplem said:

Pls tell us your husband's reaction after you show him such agyeo.

Reporting back on hubby’s reaction when I attempted to show him aegyeo... epic fail.  He gave me a blank stare in response.  Even when I explained the whole process and how he was supposed to “catch my kiss”, he shook his head and gave me a firm “no”.  :lol:.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

@triplem Lil Forest did miss 1 episode last week due to FIFA. So it might delayed them a bit. But to end of Oct from early Oct is kind long. 

Lil Forest scheduled for 16 eps.

I think its bcos of this The 100th National Athletic Championships will be held for one month starting September 21st.

From the VIP wiki korea link posted in main thread. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

9 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Reporting back on hubby’s reaction when I attempted to show him aegyeo... epic fail.  He gave me a blank stare in response.  Even when I explained the whole process and how he was supposed to “catch my kiss”, he shook his head and gave me a firm “no”.  :lol:.

i can just imagine his reaction from the way you said it lols

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Never experienced the haze that severe. Tell us more about it. 

@ktcjdrama Hope you are feeling better today.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, staygold said:

Wherever you go, you get a constant burnt smell. If you are allergic to it, you get your nose running, you get sore throats, you look to afar all you see is a white translucent tint.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

That sounds nasty! How long does it last? What causes it? Forest fire?

Spoiler

Epic awkward moments that were necessary.

For most men from my generation buying flowers for the wife means buying this:

330_fresh-mallige-dindu-93418072_36082.j

Also, this act itself has become rare now and was more popular in my grandparents'/parents' generation. So basically there is no concept of buying 'flowers'. Flowers meaning these kind:

71fL9H0zCtL._SY355_.jpg

During the early days of marriage I once pointed at a bunch of roses and asked my husband why won't he buy me flowers. He got confused and said 'You aren't dead, neither is this our wedding day! why would I buy you flowers like these!?!' 

implied-facepalm.jpg

But I made sure I get a bunch of flowers from him atleast two times every year to make up for that line of his!:lol:

We need to make efforts to keep up with trends you see!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, staygold said:

Thank you @staygold 

Got rested and feeling better today. Postponing some stuff till tomorrow so that I won’t be too tired. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, staygold said:

That sounds nasty! How long does it last? What causes it? Forest fire?

Hm. It will depends on the wind change. Rain will help but news came that there will be no rain in september...Yes forest fire causes it but wind direction blew it over...

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@nrllee this must hv been his reaction to your Agyeo. Just for context , when Shin Min Ah went all out with her agyeo in Tomorrow With You , this was her husband’s reaction ( played by Lee Je Hoon)

tumblr_olc2xnUcHl1vm0ue1o2_500.gif

tumblr_olc2xnUcHl1vm0ue1o1_500.gif

@staygold this is almost an annual thing around this time of the year when plantations in Indonesia use fire to clear lands for new crops  . It’s a cheap way but oh so so bad for the environment & the animals. They of course deny saying it’s forest catching fire due to dry weather- it’s rubbish - it’s obvious some firms or farmers started the fire.  

Spoiler

But the problem is that the haze crosses over to neighbouring countries like Malaysia & Singapore , & blankets our airspace. Of course we hv been making lots of noise about it - but the problem is some of these plantations are also Malaysian owned . So there’s a lot of finger pointing going on. Summary - the lack of political will by governments involved is the reason why this is not solved . Some years is not so bad if there’s wind blowing it away but this year like 2015 is one of the worst I hv seen & experienced.  

Here in Msia air pollution index shows readings 200-300 ( very unhealthy ) & we’re choking . In Kalimantan & other  parts of the Indonesia as well as East Malaysia ( near where the fires are ) the readings hv gone up to 400 & beyond. This is hazardous. People are dying . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

@triplem gah...hubby and he (Lee JeHoon) are of one mind. :lol:.  At least LJH attempted a response.  Hubby didn’t even try to understand.  I had to break it down for him bit by bit (explain the whole thing) which naturally took all the romance out of the situation.  :lol:

• LOL 7

Good morning all :kiss_wink:

15687640841568764060.gif

5d81d1762123b799068355.jpg?download

@triplem  your are bb cream police :kiss_wink: :joy: , he can’t fool us with these lips:joy: , but no one can still win against @Lawyerh oppa red light / let me blind with my lip campaign   :joy::joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I Guess @Lmangla is feeling grapey today :joy: Grapes!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

So apparently this is more reason for Park2 couple shipping...their drama tv stations have aligned... it was definitely MEANT to be :wub:.  I wonder if the shippers will wander into their respective drama threads later on I like they did for Mr Gold (standard for kiss scenes).

KBS then TVN and then JTBC...

It's sure that ppc are destined to each other.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I Guess @Lmangla is feeling grapey today :joy: Grapes!

changed it few days back during the grape conversation but haven't been active in soompi since then. been busy. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1