Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is so frustrating when that happens because you liked 95% of the drama but that 5% awfulness makes the drama downgrade to just pass. <_<

yes it was like......the whole drama is prefect and the ending honestly give u these goosebumps that you wanted to throw the whole production away :/ 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes it was like......the whole drama is prefect and the ending honestly give u these goosebumps that you wanted to throw the whole production away :/ 

So true my god. @Lmangla & angelangie

i had to sit through this my oppa lying on the ground with blood. Like WHYYYY I was practically tearing up back then when I saw this. OCN posted this part on YouTube and it gotten a lot of backlash that they took it down.

this oppa lasted for 2 Seasons! They were ‘washing the plate’ for season 4. Which is crap.

20190701_213248.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Same goes for GF. I saw it and I still at this point do not know why he must die. I actually reverse back a few seconds to see the part again. I really cannot like process. I feel conflicted actually. I always thought he would want to show to his mom that he is a strong player and not just a man who is not business oriented..but him dying proofs nothing...

it was so sad. it has been a while I felt really sorry for a fictional character and was hoping that it would turn out differently. :bawling: more thoughts on the grateful family thread. won't bore people here...

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

it was so sad. it has been a while I felt really sorry for a fictional character and was hoping that it would turn out differently. :bawling: more thoughts on the grateful family thread. won't bore people here...

Yes. It actually feels like your chest is pretty heavy right? Sigh...

@Lawyerh I just got over the SFH flame, now im back at the 7 stages of grieve again..SIGH @triplem helpppp :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yes. It actually feels like your chest is pretty heavy right? Sigh...

@Lawyerh I just got over the SFH flame, now im back at the 7 stages of grieve again..SIGH @triplem helpppp :bawling:

66LUnR1.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Nursing the same heartache here... :tears:

but still, nothing beats the ending of God’s Gift - 14 Days in terms of crappy ending. I should comfort myself with that...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@Lawyerh imagine busted 2 made a SFH episode..their story fits so perfectly with their story :joy: then if they can get rabbit & wolf that would be better...:bawling: I want rabbit in more varietyyyyy :( 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nursing the same heartache here... :tears:

but still, nothing beats the ending of God’s Gift - 14 Days in terms of crappy ending. I should comfort myself with that...

empress of dignity was hands down the worst ending ever. I was so annoyed for days afterwards.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

empress of dignity was hands down the worst ending ever. I was so annoyed for days afterwards.

A lot of productions fails in making the ends perfect. Very rare do we get great start great end...it sucks that the ending ends bad...really question myself of how stupid I am to continue this story all the way to the end..or why did I even live stream this? Now I can’t sleep. Cause all I think about is the death the ending. 

sometimes if I’m very salty about it I will say why did I pick this drama up in the first place!

That is what I would always say when the ending turns bad....I didn’t really bother about Han it’s more about WS that marks the bad ending checkbox for me. It’s bad enough for me..

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I didn’t really bother about Han it’s more about WS that marks the bad ending checkbox for me. It’s bad enough for me..

same here; it is because of wan soo that I feel so disappointed. otherwise, it was okay ending.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

same here; it is because of wan soo that I feel so disappointed. otherwise, it was okay ending.

A lonely character..can see he was trying to talk to everyone to entertain them I might say..he was trying to seek attention which was never much given to him by his parents or sibling. Can see the way he talks. Sigh....hate to see him go. :( 

also...the music while they show his dangling legs makes it more impactful & jarring in a very sad way. Him wanting to be excused to hang himself..this is...so sad! :( omg I cannot stop thinking about it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

550 we have too many, we can share some to her :lol:

Maybe you can try to get her  on board your overachieving oppa :lol:

Honestly , there’s nothing that LSG can’t do 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2