this time instead, just come to my beddddddddd

baby don’t let me downnnnnnn :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Dhakra Not all aegyo are cringy, some people make it cute. Like this one below

f4e2d8cdaca193e2b306c847d48f2c390b930bbb

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOWIiQcFJIwTgFXUqHNy1

@Ameera Ali I was more interested in the crimes Maya committed in that Indian soap opera lol. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyhadh

Omg I know this one. I know lot of Hindi serials have crazy side characters but this was one bold move to have the main heroine as a psycho. LOL. I have only watched bits and pieces of this because of my mom who used to watch this everyday. I like the male lead though. He was in another show which is basically about two sisters and this guy above is the pair for the younger sister and I quite liked their loveline. She gets cancer and everything but recovers after her sister donates her bone marrow to her. Yeah the emphasis mainly on the sisters relationship. This used to air in my local channel during my school days dubbed in my native language. So I don't know what the name of the serial in Hindi. Lol.  Have you watched this one?

No number.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Camelia press con. My dear oppa ...as much as I like Kang HN, a little bit sad to see my oppa KJS playing second lead ; especially because in the last two rom-coms he was the main lead  Lol! I hope he’s story line is good .  He turned down other stuff for this 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@triplem even your new oppa will have hard ride , but I can’t wait for this & I just notice there are two guy in her life :joy::joy: ( blame abs for my blindness :mrgreen: ) 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali new oppa even more tragic . Secretly ( or may be not so ) in love with noona since they were young in the orphanage. But she marries someone else for power & position. He’d do anything for her . At least the other oppa in Camelia is a successful baseball star who has his own family. :sweatingbullets:

ya - my heart is getting ready for some angst :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

+2

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Not all aegyo are cringy, some people make it cute. Like this one below

Yeah sis......that's cringy as heck :D 

• Angry 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Wah..should I be grateful that my oppa has loads of past works? Considering I had to copy & paste to build the first post for his thread.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Am I the only one who hates it when I write something and then after posting it,I found out my words were auto corrected out of context?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1