Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

did you watch Yoon Hyun Min latest drama? I like it. I remember you watched Holo Love with me..

I watched Hyun Min`s 5 concecutive kdramas since Heatless City but stopped when he did My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol. The recent ones were Tunnel and Witch's Court, plus a cameo in The Good Wife.

It happens to watch so many of his dramas. This time I start Men Are Men for him.

Edit. That scene was nice and funny. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

What sticks?

i was using toothpick for the noon battle as usual haha but @MY15 was suggesting i should use a broomstick instead

:hotinhere2:

i've finally dusted whatever needs to be dusted and swept wherever needs to be swept.

now i need, ice cream.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wah if he don't get the girl again... zzz..

Flip the table

I won`t flip the table. I will drink a cold bear and I hope this time his character will be more lucky. I am not that engaged in the story this time. Sorry. :D

LucyAston_carlsberg.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

28 minutes ago, larus said:

WOW, Formula One. It was a long time since I stop watching. The last time it was from 2015. I watched one of my favorite racing drivers Senna died in 1994 and after Schumacher had the ski accident I kind of lost pleasure in watching Formula One.

I had a cat named Shummi. He was red just like Michael`s team of that time, Ferrari. :D

Oh no, I am sorry you had to go through something like that. I am glad that safety standards have really improved since then. But even watching Massa and Kubica's major accidents was shocking, I can't even imagine death.

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i was using toothpick for the noon battle as usual haha but @MY15 was suggesting i should use a broomstick instead

Oops! Haha! Sorry I couldn't help. I was holding chopsticks and eating my ramen. :tounge_xd: Here's more ice cream!

tenor.gif?itemid=13495422

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Hello all! How is your weekend? I spent mine watching Alive. Hahaha. It is so thrilling and intense! I'm getting all scream every seconds those zombies chase for Yoo Bin and Joon Woo. If you guys haven't watched. Watch it! It's exhilarating! 

P.S. I was curious to who is @Guest031284 ?? It's you again... oh jinjaa :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

'm getting all scream every seconds those zombies chase for Yoo Bin and Joon Woo. If you guys haven't watched. Watch it! It's exhilarating! 

I pass. I don`t watch zombies on kdramas or movies. That`s why I will skipp Zombie Detective as well. Maybe it won`t be zombies in it but why name the drama like that? Kill the pleasure. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

I feel it is dejavu with Mama Woodfairy.

I did not watch Mamma Woodfairy and I heard it is not really like that drama. It is not a bad drama but the screenplay could have been better. At this point, I would not recommend to others. But not many rom coms could really satisfy me. I don`t know.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Ep 2 does give more hints that its SHJ. So it's really between actor guy and him.

Have you seen YYS' latest outfit? I really cannot with him/his stylist!!!!

Going to start ep 2 now. Didnt you say in a previous post that you are going to get a second lead syndrome? Whom do you like? the teacher guy? He is quite cute....LOL

I see that people have found a elephant crumb. LMAO. btw what is it with his mask though?? His stylist is nicely experimenting with him and he is a good sport for trying them. Eeeeeee

@triplem I agree with you, chinese media are also always right when it comes to dating scandals, they manage to sniff it before all others. They were the one who first said song-song was dating, they were also the ones who declared first that they divorced also. LOL. Song-song also denied the dating rumors at first. But lets see...... i'm suddenly interested in this scandal. LOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

22 minutes ago, larus said:

I pass. I don`t watch zombies on kdramas or movies. That`s why I will skipp Zombie Detective as well. Maybe it won`t be zombies in it but why name the drama like that? Kill the pleasure. :w00t:

You should try this! The characters aren't dull and they're the example of a great survival. Plus watching this makes you feel quite related to what we are all going through right now. Those two survivors are surround by the zombies and we're with covid 19. 

The movie title deliveres the moral message to stay alive, giving the spirit to keep alive. I think they choose the right title to address the social problem like suicide in SK. In that desperate situation the two survivor tried their best to find their will to keep alive and save themselves from those killing zombies. In short, it is superb! I'm planning on rewatch tonight. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, triplem said:

I read some post , think on twitter ....no chemistry with FL??? Is that true?

You don`t ask me but I will tell my point of view anyway. :D When I read about chemistry between actors I think twice about what to say. IMO, we can't measure that. It is subjective. Sure, some actors have a native charisma that transcends the sceen but in majority of cases, it is the script and characters phyhological traits and actions that make them likable or not to the public.

I think everyone is doing the good job acording to the characters/script.

It is just like liking a certain actor or not. I am neutral to Hwang Jung-Eum for exemple. She is not a favorite actress but I don`t see why others could not like her. It is a personal preferance. The same with chemistry between actors. Some people are seeing it others not.

+2

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

You should try this! The characters aren't dull and they're the example of a great survival. Plus watching this makes you feel quite related to what we are all going through right now. Those two survivors are surround by the zombies and we're with covid 19. 

Thanks for your comment. Maybe I should get over my adversion for zombie movies. Other chingu recommended kdrama Kingdom to be good as well. I did not start yet but I am contemplating. It is a start.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1