Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh I see a double post :) with number haha

Thanks sushi darling. Im eager to ask lmangla urgent question :lol: life & death matters. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Dp is so pixelated lol so I’m having a naked dp (just our inner alphabet :) ) ..not like @triplem de naked dp :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Is the other one neighbor’s cat? 

I love the stripes on your cat...

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@Lawyerh ~ the family tree in graceful family is super confusing to say the least. so here's what I understood after watching ep 6. wang soo, the director and wang joon, the chosen heir are both sons of the second wife. however, wang joon from young age showed himself to be genius and so he was groomed by second wife and dad to be their. not sure how second wife moved in but at some point, seok hee and her mom had moved out. her mom is the actual legal wife and was therefore recognized by grandpa as official. he kept in touch with seok hee and acted as father figure especially as he felt disgusted by his son's actions. it is the reason why he chose seok hee to be his heir because he doesn't like how his son has lived his life and why he didn't recognize the other 2 boys as his heirs at all. while seok hee was in US, dad also hooked up with that actress lady and had a kid. since she didn't want to destroy her career, he remained as her sponsor but took the child in. seok hee is feared by second wife because seok hee is the legal child of the legal wife whereas her boys were illegitimate.

does that clarify things?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Lawyerh @Lmangla

I just looked at the character chart of Graceful Family... All the older kids, Seok Hee and her two half-brothers all are 30 years old. So either Wan Soo and Wan Joon are twins, or they're from different mothers yet again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin dont want to kill ur joy watch dr john, but its stressful in middle. So many terminal illness. Join us Graceful Family! Makjang Style! Manly man! 

I agree! manly man in graceful family even though he looks like a baby when I first see him but I looked in his bio, he is 33! so just one of those nice chubby round baby faces but his character is very manly. so good!

@ktcjdrama ~ thats interesting. am guessing maybe they are fraternal twins or something like that then? because there is a scene in ep 6 where seok hee tells wang joon why he doesn't get along with wang soo as they are brothers. he then retorts something about how she and wang soo get along well except they are half-siblings. so maybe they are from the same mother but I always found it confusing as second wife pretty ignores whatever wang soo has to say.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Is the other one neighbor’s cat? 

I love the stripes on your cat...

I think so ,I see them playing when I comeback from work today :mrgreen: he run after her still didn’t comeback naughty prince :yum:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the family tree in graceful family is super confusing to say the least. so here's what I understood after watching ep 6. wang soo

Read up till this point. Okay will stop. :joy: I don’t wanna spoil myself again.

hi green @sohib:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Read up till this point. Okay will stop. :joy: I don’t wanna spoil myself again.

hi green @sohib:joy:

Its ok ah not really spoiler cos we all still confused as ever. Need DNA test asap :joy:

Thanks @Lmangla @ktcjdrama im on ep 5. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think so ,I see them playing when I comeback from work today :mrgreen: he run after her still didn’t comeback naughty prince :yum:

+2

How do u know its a she?

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, sohib said:

How do u know its a she?

+2

When I finish with graceful family confusing tree line 

:tounge_xd: I will find out is he or she :joy:

@triplem where biology teacher when you need it :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

When I finish with graceful family confusing tree line 

:tounge_xd: I will find out is he or she :joy:

@triplem where biology teacher when you need it :mrgreen:

+2

Its ok lah as long as ur cat happy :joy:

Just maybe dont expect baby cat? 

Im scared to see ep 6... makjang :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

What confuses me is the birth order of the 3 older children....IF SH’s mom is the legal first wife why SH has an Oppa (the one married but sleeping in a separate bed with wifey)? Isn’t she supposedly the eldest? Or the dad was cheating before SH was born the reason Mommy moved out?? Even the family tree is makjang...:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Talking about Bio teacher...I just spent the weirdest one hour and 15 minutes watching him in that KBS drama special. It flipped between sci-fi, psychological thriller , romance and what not . I am grateful it was not made into a longer series :w00t:. Only his handsome face saved the day

@sushilicious Soon I have to change my DP, oppa is feeling the autumn chills :D ..I am waiting for  another oppa fan service....let's see when the video for this comes out

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

594 :kiss_closed:

So this afternoon my office mate needs to borrow my laptop because there’s some problems with his laptop. He saw hong jong hyun’s face on my wallpaper and said

“can I change it?”

me: why? He is my love :love:

my friend: I’m afraid. If people in the conference seeing me with this laptop and that wallpaper

me: why? Hong jong hyun is so very very very handsome :no_mouth:

my friend: that is why.. I’m afraid that people will think that I am a gay :sweatingbullets:

me: change it but you can not borrow it. If you still want to use my laptop, use that wallpaper :no_mouth:

my friend: hmmh :dissapointed:

:joy: :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

Soon I have to change my DP, oppa is feeling the autumn chills :D ..I am waiting for  another oppa fan service....let's see when the video for this comes out

You need to get him some clothing lol & gas mask for the haze :) 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1