2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

U forgot 0. Lawyerh not sub. Chaotic before finish

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

What just happened?! This thread is moving so fast!! LOL

Congrats Team Sub!!

21 hours ago, triplem said:

It is for complete healing my friend...glad to see you back...are you feeling better?

@mouse007 are you gonna watch Melting Me Softly end of this month ...it is cute....and I think you will like When the Camelia Blooms...starts next week

I actually hadn't heard of both these dramas but they look interesting so I will likely watch them. Will you be watching as well?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don't understand. Can a person just jump back and forth from ADD to SUB team? I'm new here so not that familiar with the rules. I agree with @sohib

@angelangie You should be the one putting Zero . :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

My penguin got egg :joy:

My hand hurt :joy: was I working for egg 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

You should finish for us what happen to that MR  wannabe Romeo & his two pregnant women :joy:

+2 :joy:

I don’t know what happened to his 2 pregnant women. But what I know he is broke now because the court decided that he must to pay some ammount for his son. Because he didn’t give him any allowance since he left his wife and son. And during that time his girlfriend kept his debit card. But now even though she is keeping his debit card, he still must to pay some amounts for his son, monthly. And it cost as much as his monthly salary :confused: that is why he is now stick to his pregnant aunty because that aunty give him much money. He is really beyond right wkkwkw.. another level. We can never get the way he thinks wkkwwkkw.. 

btw I have never seen him at office these weeks. (And this country still pay his salary).. Perhaps he found another money pocket. Crazy man :kiss:

hugssssss @Ameera Ali :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@angelangie You should be the one putting Zero . :heart:

its alright im looking for a chapter currently, going to try to pick up a webnovel which was translated half way and abandon... :) 

seeing how long i can stick to it comparing to the first translator lols

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

its alright im looking for a chapter currently, going to try to pick up a webnovel which was translated half way and abandon... :) 

seeing how long i can stick to it comparing to the first translator lols

I’m going to global thread soon to find a spot to sit. I’m visiting your home page :w00t:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

I’m going to global thread soon to find a spot to sit. I’m visiting your home page :w00t:

+2

why the global thread? lols.....i will post it into the flying lines lols im just an amateur and im not sure how long i can stick to it either lols....

• Like 1

@Sejabin he need to stay with her or she will files for child support also , or is for married couple only . 

What a circle they all supporting each other :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

why the global thread? lols.....i will post it into the flying lines lols im just an amateur and im not sure how long i can stick to it either lols....

Old feelings are back lol. Still trying to figure out how the threads works & where are all the actor’s threads lol

Looking around.. it’s clump together internationally is it? Okay :joy: I was looking through and I saw a One Direction thread :joy: cool.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Old feelings are back lol. Still trying to figure out how the threads works & where are all the actor’s threads lol

+2

artist threads are in Global Celebrities, the rest are separated into 'Mainland China, Japan, Hong Kong & Taiwan & Others'

all this under 'Global Entertainment'

i will have to be honest....Mainland China Directories will be the most up to date and the Global Celebrities as well.....the rest ehehehe sorry i cant keep up all the directories in order lols :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4