1. 1. I prefer my morning coffee:

• black
    • with milk (or cream)
    • with milk (or cream) and sugar
    • with sugar
    • with condensed milk
    • with condensed milk and sugar
    • with vodka
    • as a specialty coffee (latte, cappuccino, flat white, espresso, etc.)
    • I don't drink coffee in the mornings (gasp)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/01/2020 at 04:00 AM

7 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane for me, apart from the color difference, the white pearls, the texture feels more like jelly whereas the normal darker pearls have a softer chewy texture. Taste wise, yeh im still working on that, its almost the same to me for both but im sure they are not. Just me enjoying the drink too much to channel my inner power to break down the drink to analyze and describe.

hahahahaha

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

I find the black ones not so great , sometimes it’s like it’s too hard or not properly cooked . So that’s how I discovered the white ones 

Yeah! I agree on the not properly cooked pearls. Hate that. I will have to give white pearls a try. Sometimes I like to put ai yu in the fruit teas if I am feeling hungry.

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

@wallflowersforjane oooo pink ! I don’t think we’ve got Playmade . We do hv a lot of different shops with all sorts of flavours/ combinations.

It's pink cactus! They also have chrysanthemum flavour, I like to add that to their chrysanthemum milk tea! It's so good!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@triplem ahhh ok cool just had to check hahaha

@Lawyerh hahahaha, not directly, but yeh...you know wat i mean AHAHHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, triplem said:

Oooo . I hv never had chrysanthemum milk tea . Can’t imagine how that would taste . Must make a note to look out for it here or the next time I’m in SG 

It's so goooood! Actually you can probably make your own. Hahaha! Just mix chrysanthemum tea and milk. Must try k!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Woke up to the most saddest news....my favourite local McDonalds which I drive to was hit with a positive case for Covid.....it closed temporarily...but I cannot go there for a long time.....I cry.....the burgers and fries cry...

McDonalds all over Singapore closed down for a few weeks because there were positive cases in several outlets. WE WERE SO SAD.

• Sad 3
  • LOL 1

@wallflowersforjane sad times for the world. Maccas is the happiest thing to me. hahahahahaha, im such a kid.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane sad times for the world. Maccas is the happiest thing to me. hahahahahaha, im such a kid.

I know right! Have you ever read about the corporate history of Macs before? It's pretty fascinating! I think they made a movie too? I haven't watched it though.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@wallflowersforjane nah i haven't, just incase it ruins my love for Maccas. I have clean memories and thoughts of it. Gonna keep it that way. HAHAHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@TRaNz Haha! It wasn't that sordid, at least up till the 80s or so, when the book I read at stopped. It was fun to find out how they invented the Fillet o Fish and other successful or failed food items.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1