Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

As much as I love to sub...Boy. My Chinese fail ah so...:sweatingbullets:One can wish.

subbing or translating is actually very fun...it kinda help you with your languages.....sometimes it is not easy...however it kinda help me grasp my languages and make sure i dont forgot about it :) 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

subbing for? Chinese drama? hehehe which one?  i like subbing and i can only help with chinese drama lols

Not that sub, its team sub's sub. U know team sub habits la...like submarine

• LOL 5

43 minutes ago, Asohib said:

Not that sub, its team sub's sub. U know team sub habits la...like submarine

ooooo i thought u were talking about subbing lols :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem : he can sing beautifully :joy:

when I find time I should watch this - awesome DP by the way :D

no number 

Haha thanks . So hard to find a good video because it was all too short , even this I had to slo mo the gif . 

If you can find subs for the drama pls let me know . It was by Olive TV , so no one picked up the subs. But it was a very sweet friends become lovers kinda show , perfect for de-stressing. 

@stroppyse I checked out My Country -hmmmm    , the FL is abit stiff and I hv a bad feeling about WDH ‘s character . He’s doing such a good job but I think they will make him the usual second lead :bawling:...

@angelangie GST not confirmed yet right ? I hope not ....urghhh 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

drama wise he wants intense melodrama and I’m like er okayyyy

That’s why generally if he picks one, it’s got depth and substance.  He’s not one to go with easy or flippant.  So yeah next one SiWan I will be on board...Especially if it’s intense melo.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@stroppyse I checked out My Country -hmmmm    , the FL is abit stiff and I hv a bad feeling about WDH ‘s character . He’s doing such a good job but I think they will make him the usual second lead :bawling:...

I had a bad feeling about that. I watched some clips, and I still love WDH and think he looks beautiful in the drama, is acting well, and is lovely to listen to. However, I think that his character is going to ultimately be doomed.

Plus, FL is pretty, but that’s about all that I can say about her scenes.

i think it means that I won’t watch until all episodes have been broadcast. I would have to fast forward too much to watch during broadcast.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, nrllee said:

looks like baby boy’s gonna be doing some loving for a change :wub:

A lover...not a fighter/killer :lol:

Judging from his work selection...it must have something else adding on to the romance. Hopefully we will get news one day :D I love how his hairstyle that he prefer also very similar. Just short hair, short bangs...ah..he is so cute. His Ze:a days is even cuter :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, triplem said:

@angelangie GST not confirmed yet right ? I hope not ....urghhh 

they said they are toying with the thoughts....... :/ u know ...Government.....besides now in Penang we are facing with the assessment tax issues too

• Like 3

Pre-school thoughts....Feeling so overwhelming after seeing my assignments for my term & semester...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Pre-school thoughts....Feeling so overwhelming after seeing my assignments for my term & semester...

lols i used to hate preschool now i love it....and miss it

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols i used to hate preschool now i love it....and miss it

I kinda want to go out & work now...:mellow:

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

And for those who go out to work, they wish they were back at school :lol:.  Grass is always greener.  Anyway, if anyone is after an “interesting” read, go visit the Goo HyeSun actress thread...I went to read because it popped up as a hot topic... the speculations in there are wild.

• LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

start working then u know......life in school honestly is really shorter compare to working life lols :P maybe about half? hahaha who knows

8 minutes ago, nrllee said:

And for those who go out to work, they wish they were back at school :lol:.  Grass is always greener.  Anyway, if anyone is after an “interesting” read, go visit the Goo HyeSun actress thread...I went to read because it popped up as a hot topic... the speculations in there are wild.

oh well....grass is always greener at the other sides....and when we went over we found out that the actual green grass is the one we have previously

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

start working then u know......life in school honestly is really shorter compare to working life lols :P maybe about half? hahaha who knows

oh well....grass is always greener at the other sides....and when we went over we found out that the actual green grass is the one we have previously

Lol. I have been study the same major for roughly 4 years almost turning 5 it’s getting real boring tbh. :cry: so really want to have a change 

@Ameera Ali can sense got bromance boiling in Nokdu lol. The episode trailer :joy: Nokdu even pin our second lead against the tree eh :joy::glasses:

• LOL 5

16 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Ameera Ali can sense got bromance boiling in Nokdu lol. The episode trailer :joy: Nokdu even pin our second lead against the tree eh :joy::glasses:

3csd2w.gif

don’t worry about that :joy: 

We nee to worry about the  fiancé :joy:

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

don’t worry about that :joy: 

We nee to worry about the  fiancé :joy:

Then should I call them as a romance or bromance lol? Since Nokdu is a technically a woman now :joy: ..with a daughter even.

• LOL 3