Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+ 2

Watching Twogether Ep 6 right now. LSG is so sneaky!

Also finished Was It Love Ep 1! A little too much over-acting for my taste but I can look past it since the whole set-up is rather dramatic anyway. Homeroom teacher is cute! Why do I feel like I may be in for a bad case of SLS. :huh:

16 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Your Nico Hulkenberg will be taking over for Perez at Silverstone :) The racing point car is competitive this year so he’s got chance to show his skills!

OMG! YAY! Wow, that is so unexpected. And he is going back to his former Force India team. That's awesome! Looks like I will be following the F1 news this weekend!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@kokodus where are you watching FOE??? i love both of them so much but no netflix :( 

Viki. 

@triplem 

Spoiler

Yeah you are right about things getting complicated because of the kid.....but it's hard to believe that a cop like her would be that oblivious. Maybe he is just too smart in hiding his identity. Btw I also want to believe that oppa didn't kill anyone and he probably was just an accomplice.....

Ok off to watch the 2nd ep. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

What's your plans for the day.

i went out to meet friend for korean bbq lunch hahaha bought wobbly egg tarts and bolo buns... shoppings... more shoppings... and finally home like 9+

:elated:

10 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

The only one that I eat on its own is Milo powder.

this is best scooped over a glass of cold milk... then when u stir, it doesn't dissolve much but become a layer on top... when u drink the milk, it's like milo-capped!

:sipsboba:

i'm replying from page 7021 btw, hahaha

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2