Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

WHAT! MINDBLOWN. I have never thought of that. I must try it one day.

Meet Joe Black! Brad Pitt is soooo good-looking! I think that was the first time I noticed him. 

I like cold milo when it's made by someone else especially the milo truck. I feel like I can never get it right at home. Coincidentally I am drinking a cold mocha now but this conversation is tricking me to think of it as milo. Lol.

Yes. Do try it one day. Let it freeze, cut the top of the packet and scoop the iced milo. Yummmo. I second you on the cold milo made by someone else. It is tastier than my own. How do they make it dissolve so well, lol!

LOL. Brad Pitt was my sister's love. She took me to the cinema to watch Meet Joe Black :) Ah, good ol' times.

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Speaking of milo, we also have milo dinosaur and Milo drink towers!

Waaah I like the milo tower. I can chug it down as much as I want and I imagine @Sushimi can just lie down there and drink drink drink :D

I've tried milo dinosaur, it's the same as any milo just topped with milo powder :D

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

47 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yummmo. I second you on the cold milo made by someone else. It is tastier than my own. How do they make it dissolve so well, lol!

And so thick and yummy. Confirm sore throat the next day.

I think there is also milo godzilla. Which is milo + ice cream!

@Alice Wonderland Your ramen looks good! I am the laziest ramen cooker. I never add anything in.

+ 2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@wallflowersforjane it's because HOW. They always have it in almost episode and the one they cooked with clams are inspired me to make one. But we don't have clams so meat instead. Haha. 

39 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Only a minute into the first ep of Flower of evil and i'm served with a deep kiss scene.....wahhhh

Dr. Bong is the second lead here? LMAO

I haven't watched but I was tagged into the thread's post where that kiss happened. Lol

So have you done it? How was it? Good?

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@wallflowersforjane it's because HOW. They always have it in almost episode and the one they cooked with clams are inspired me to make one. But we don't have clams so meat instead. Haha. 

K-variety makes me so hungry always.

@kokodus Dingo heard the prayers of the fandom. Hahahah!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I haven't watched but I was tagged into the thread's post where that kiss happened. Lol

So have you done it? How was it? Good?

Its intriguing. You should watch it. oppa looks cute in one scene and scary in the next. constant whiplash. LOL. Who else is watching the show? @triplem @partyon??

Spoiler

I have a suspicion that the female lead already knows about oppa's dark past and she is just being with him to investigate more. undercover operation or something like that. I have this feeling that its not just him who is being doublefaced. But ofcourse eventually she must've fell in love with him, or will fall for him in the later eps. idk. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@kokodus where are you watching FOE??? i love both of them so much but no netflix :( 

Just Google it you'll find it where. Haha. If you have viu, you can watch it there. I see it there up already. 

@kokodus ok I'll catch up soon!

@triplem I have different drama every day plus variety. Lol

• Like 3