Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

@Lawyerh :wub:

@Lawyerh did you dump mr matchmaker, I feel the second lead syndrome will kick again with me :joy:

Is it @Ameera Ali im still with Mr Matchmaker so far. But i have yet watch yest ep with eng sub. I didnt dumped him yet :lol:

 

Im busy & sad with my nursery closing.. how to survive without seeing Seung Gi daddy? :bawling:

 

858

  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

 

Im busy & sad with my nursery closing.. how to survive without seeing Seung Gi daddy? :bawling:

Don’t worry it will pass..says the sushi who is rolling on the floor sobbing, looking out of the window while listening to sad songs...(It’s not literal okay. Lol:ph34r:)


watch his past works @Lawyerh

 

+2

  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found out my two oppas were in the same frame together in one music show before :astonished: B)

  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin are you watching Flower Crew?  I noticed you were posting there.  I need to play catch up.  Currently sped through 3 episodes.  Not too bad.  I like MinJae...the female lead not so much.  I went and read some of the comments in the actual thread.  We’ll see if I join in the conversation there or not.  I already disagree with some of the analysis there so it depends on my mood if I want to add a dissenting voice or just let them be. :lol:

 

854

 

+2 :mrgreen:

 

we are following that drama. Btw what analysis? That drama does not need us to think too much. We just need to enjoy it hahaha.. though some part of the story is not too clear for me specially the king’s part story ^_* 

 

I am now try to catch nokdu tale. Still at ep 1 since yesterday and still frustatingly <~~ is this a word? Try to find a way to be able to watch vagabond. My gossip signal to be able to watch drama is not as great as 9 years ago where I could find any link to watch online stream and crying and laughing and being hysteric and screaming even WITHOUT A SUB :joy: I don’t even understand korean. I did not even understand what they said. If think again I realized I am crazy HAHAHAHAHAH

nb. If you never felt this way at least once in your lifetime as kdrama fan, you are not a truly fan WKWKKWKWWKKW :mrgreen:

now it is happening again I want to watch vagabond but sub can not appear. Used to be I still can enjoy it and later find reviews anywhere but now I am frustrating. Why I could watch those affairs drama with sub and why vagabond not? WHY???? !!! :bawling:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Im busy & sad with my nursery closing.. how to survive without seeing Seung Gi daddy? :bawling:

 

858

 

We need a Application for next year , Prince need nursery :joy:

 

To cheer you up :kiss_wink:

3cocqb.gif

 

@Sejabin I will send you website I watch on , when I don’t want spend money on oppa love  :joy: as I am 99% of time my love is cheap one :D

+2

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

watch his past works @Lawyerh

:joy: he havent bcome daddy previously. Hug u back lol... withdrawal... the pain oh...

 

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

 

We need a Application for next year , Prince need nursery :joy:

 

To cheer you up :kiss_wink:

Waah u really make my day darling :joy: rofl at princey nursery request. I will cater your application to him lol

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin I dropped Vagabond.  I like LSG but the drama is just...well let’s just say the writer/PD didn’t help with how they painted Suzy’s character.  Anyway, yeah Flower Crew doesn’t need much thinking but what bugs me is why Soo had to ask the Flower Crew to matchmake for him in the first place?  Neither are YangBan (Nobility) so there was no requirement?  He could’ve just asked her himself.  His excuse was, “Mom said I needed to give the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with all my respect”... and in his mind, that was a matchmaker wedding like the YangBans (nobility)?  That doesn’t make sense to me.  It’s not romantic.  It’s cowardly.  He wanted someone else to do the asking for him.  As if to sweeten the deal and make it a big thing so as to impress her? He didn’t know her at all?  She was a simple girl, no fuss, dirty fingernails, tomboy... if I were her I would hate all the fuss?  So the wedding was what HE wanted.  Not her.  I get his sentiments but honestly it just looks like he doesn’t get her at all.  And he should be the one to know her through and through?  They grew up together?  MinJae’s character Hoon only just met her so he’s the one who should be struggling to know her.  Yet that’s his strength. He doesn’t presume anything about her.  He watches her and then accepts her as she reveals more of herself to him.  To be honest I am not sold on GD’s character.  This actress doesn’t appeal to me.  So I don’t really care if she ends up with Hoon or Soo :lol:.  From the way it’s going, it’s more likely Hoon than Soo but I get why people would ship the second lead Soo.  So that’s my analysis so far.  :lol:

 

I like the flower references scattered through the whole drama and scenes.  The Chinese character for Flower is everywhere, in the wooden wall dividers, the episodes are not named episodes, they are named after flowers. Instead of Episode 1, it’s Number 1 Flower (A Divine Match) - plantain lily etc.

 

PS In case you are wondering why I am posting here and not in the main thread it’s because I spy my nemesis in there so I would prefer not to give mods grief by tangling with her.  :)

 

864

  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

In hope that one day Uri Si Wan will be a Master for your boy @Lawyerh:joy:

 

866

My boy already know how to become rabbit... any other thing Si wan can teach :joy:

 

MugrY04.jpg

 

866

  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

My boy already know how to become rabbit... any other thing Si wan can teach :joy:

Musical instruments? rubrics cube?

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin I dropped Vagabond.  I like LSG but the drama is just...well let’s just say the writer/PD didn’t help with how they painted Suzy’s character.  Anyway, yeah Flower Crew doesn’t need much thinking but what bugs me is why Soo had to ask the Flower Crew to matchmake for him in the first place?  Neither are YangBan (Nobility) so there was no requirement?  He could’ve just asked her himself.  His excuse was, “Mom said I needed to give the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with all my respect”... and in his mind, that was a matchmaker wedding like the YangBans (nobility)?  That doesn’t make sense to me.  It’s not romantic.  It’s cowardly.  He wanted someone else to do the asking for him.  As if to sweeten the deal and make it a big thing so as to impress her? He didn’t know her at all?  She was a simple girl, no fuss, dirty fingernails, tomboy... if I were her I would hate all the fuss?  So the wedding was what HE wanted.  Not her.  I get his sentiments but honestly it just looks like he doesn’t get her at all.  And he should be the one to know her through and through?  They grew up together?

 

Me personally I think he done it that way to ask her for marriage , because he want to send her massage that he would cared for her as Nobility men would do :D with him next to her , she wouldn’t have to do all hard job around to earn money , she would stop harm herself by doing extreme job . He wanted her to lean on him as husband  because he know she is the kind of woman that was so strong felt she don’t need a man while she was busy looking for her brother and looking after everyone one else without asking for something back . 

 

5d9c5f1ca8e78138922641.gif?download

 

5d9c60e89244a547433849.gif?download

 

5d9c61227058f227856023.gif?download

 

+2

  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2 :relaxed:

 

@nrllee I am at the doctor now. Later will replied you properly if get home :blush: btw who is your nemesis btw hahahahaha :mrgreen:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw who is your nemesis btw hahahahaha

 

:ph34r:...shhh....secret...

 

@Sushimi - is 小灰兔 Xiao Hui Tu (Little Grey Rabbit) SiWan?  :)

 

870?  I think

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, nrllee said:

is 小灰兔 Xiao Hui Tu (Little Grey Rabbit) SiWan?

Yup!:joy: Corrupted little rabbit. 
 

Anyways..saw this comment and I can’t help but to laugh, cause I’m apart of the twisted fans :joy:

8-CA392-E3-4-ECC-4-D34-BF13-F0-EDCBC7310
 

Happy cause they are together anyways, even though it’s not physically but mentally :joy: so my grey rabbit is the devil now. Yayyy~ :joy:

 

872

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...