Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

You want him all to yourself :tounge_wink:

That’s most likely it . She watches him on daily basis remember? :P

by the way @Lawyerh has bio teacher got on the train yet ? 

@ktcjdrama I actually watched the last 5 eps of Be Melodramatic in full . I hv the finale left now .  I came to like the drama so much and the characters  . It was funny, witty and very  clever with  a lot of meta references . Warms the heart . 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali lol if you never tell me is Joseon era thought it would be some pop group type drama osts -_-

@triplem haven’t but got preview of his English skills ah will just help @Lawyerh answer since I here

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

That’s most likely it . She watches him on daily basis remember? :P

Hush dont open my secret lol.. im going to support Gong Cha too and be diabetic just for him :joy:

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

by the way @Lawyerh has bio teacher got on the train yet ? 

Sorry i lost track with train schedule :lol: @Sushimi Help!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

@staygoldWow, half of the stars? :D That puts it in quite a bad spot. I won't touch it.

@SushimiHa! Emo!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2 :blush:

morning chingus. I will back to sleep again HAHAHAHAHAH. Luv you.

watch nokdu tale ep 1. I already like the drama xixixiixixi. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

sigh. Found out my timetable this time...I have a 5hrs break in between classes. Omg.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin are you watching Flower Crew?  I noticed you were posting there.  I need to play catch up.  Currently sped through 3 episodes.  Not too bad.  I like MinJae...the female lead not so much.  I went and read some of the comments in the actual thread.  We’ll see if I join in the conversation there or not.  I already disagree with some of the analysis there so it depends on my mood if I want to add a dissenting voice or just let them be. :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

:no_mouth:Gonna spend my rest of the remaining holiday to rewatch stuff. Need to gather my thoughts lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@nrllee Have you checked out When Camellia Blooms? I think you might like it...

I know this is going to sound shallow but I am not particularly fond of the actress in it.  I know the plot sounds good and the acting is great but unless there’s a protagonist that I like (at least one of them), I can’t finish the drama.  I have watched her in It’s Okay That’s Love but somehow... I just can’t connect with her character... and I couldn’t connect with any of Jo InSung’s characters either for some reason.  It not for want of acting... maybe it’s just a personal bias.  :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Ok this Amazon delivery guy just flirted with me now. My God, won't they get fired if a customer complains about them. But I'll not complain, it was kinda cute and I'll take that as a compliment. :P

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin are you watching Flower Crew?  I noticed you were posting there.  I need to play catch up.  Currently sped through 3 episodes.  Not too bad.  I like MinJae...the female lead not so much.  I went and read some of the comments in the actual thread.  We’ll see if I join in the conversation there or not.  I already disagree with some of the analysis there so it depends on my mood if I want to add a dissenting voice or just let them be. :lol:

Yes I am watching , is a good story - if I disregard the dump plan from the Queen & matchmaker father plan to control the country  :smirk:

But it’s now getting interesting again that our second lead come back to claim his supposedly wife:lol: - that who seem she in love with mr matchmaker now :yum:

what you disagreed with :), I am interested to know :)

Good evening @ktcjdrama , @Lawyerh :wub:

@Lawyerh did you dump mr matchmaker, I feel the second lead syndrome will kick again with me :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh :wub:

@Lawyerh did you dump mr matchmaker, I feel the second lead syndrome will kick again with me :joy:

Is it @Ameera Ali im still with Mr Matchmaker so far. But i have yet watch yest ep with eng sub. I didnt dumped him yet :lol:

Im busy & sad with my nursery closing.. how to survive without seeing Seung Gi daddy? :bawling:

• Sad 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im busy & sad with my nursery closing.. how to survive without seeing Seung Gi daddy? :bawling:

Don’t worry it will pass..says the sushi who is rolling on the floor sobbing, looking out of the window while listening to sad songs...(It’s not literal okay. Lol:ph34r:)

watch his past works @Lawyerh

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just found out my two oppas were in the same frame together in one music show before :astonished: B)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

+2 :mrgreen:

we are following that drama. Btw what analysis? That drama does not need us to think too much. We just need to enjoy it hahaha.. though some part of the story is not too clear for me specially the king’s part story ^_* 

I am now try to catch nokdu tale. Still at ep 1 since yesterday and still frustatingly <~~ is this a word? Try to find a way to be able to watch vagabond. My gossip signal to be able to watch drama is not as great as 9 years ago where I could find any link to watch online stream and crying and laughing and being hysteric and screaming even WITHOUT A SUB :joy: I don’t even understand korean. I did not even understand what they said. If think again I realized I am crazy HAHAHAHAHAH

nb. If you never felt this way at least once in your lifetime as kdrama fan, you are not a truly fan WKWKKWKWWKKW :mrgreen:

now it is happening again I want to watch vagabond but sub can not appear. Used to be I still can enjoy it and later find reviews anywhere but now I am frustrating. Why I could watch those affairs drama with sub and why vagabond not? WHY???? !!! :bawling:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3