Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is in stage the wow factor  , let’s her talk about it :joy:  Tell us more we are all ears :tounge_xd:

Oh okay. I have been rewatching the last part a lot of the time. I cannot believe that they did this twist! Now I want a S2 :bawling: but they don’t have one....

Emotionally trying to cope omg

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Ocn broke my heart when V3 ended...SFH might just be the key to forgive OCN for the sins they once had upon me. 

Well played...well played...I love you OCN. Imma tear the divorce papers away. I'm in love with you again!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

oh my..,this OST gives me second female lead syndrome. 

I might have developed it if the OST MV was the only thing I watched. Watching the drama itself, though, while I feel bad for DC and HY's doomed romance, I don't have second female lead syndrome at all. :)

Strangers from Hell seems so, so dark. Not sure that I could have borne to watch it, no matter how good it is.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

+2

@SushimiYou tagged me but it disappeared. Was it important? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I was making some effort to earn some points. But look :D

2019-10-7-0-31-21.png

So it is OK. But what does this mean ?

Both of us 96 points. Still I come second? How come? :mrgreen:

2019-10-7-0-31-57.png

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@triplem wow :mrgreen::joy: , that was practice, he get good at it now , sometimes I need to turn to look at screen to look who talking :joy:

i rewatch SB , is me or the scene in the car with new girl seem lovely, she started to notice his habits now :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ah..just ended the bts today....I’m sad..it ended...:persevere:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

rewatch SB , is me or the scene in the car with new girl seem lovely, she started to notice his habits now :mrgreen:

Me too . I think there’s potential there. I ship them ...kkkkk ..I feel Sun Woo is also looking at her in a different light even though he told Jenny not to trust her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

01-A8-AEB9-7-C4-B-4-C3-C-A42-F-52-B20-A2

Mmmmmm :persevere: I don’t want end I don’t wantttttt :persevere:. I’m in denial!

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@Sushimi he has an alter ego committing crimes. And he is a novelist !

That's a Stephen King horror movie :D

you must try Johnny Depp's Secret Window. He is a novelist with double personality disorder too, his alter ego (played by another actor ) kills people too, before the viewers discovering he is one and the same Johnny. Strangely that movie didn't have clear blood scenes, it was psychological thriller, focusing on a Johnny's face expressions. The movie is an adaptation of a short novel by Stephen King, "Secret Window, Secret Garden "

• Like 4
  • Love 2

edit: Joker (2019) brings back my faith in movies. Masterpiece!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Sushimi he has an alter ego committing crimes. And he is a novelist !

He became him. Literally hahha. I really wish there is a season 2. It will be everything for me, The story is awesome!  Love how his novel ended up is a bunch of 'Die' hhahah

My Heart Sighhhh

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Okay back to the story..So what happened is all the murders that Dong Wook killed...those studio members..they are murdered by Si Wan. Then he kills Dong Wook later...so he indeed killed everyone...and now he has become Dong Wook.

So wait...the dentist didn’t kill anyone?  It was all SiWan’s doing? Because I am reading in the thread that some believe the dentist did some of it up to a point and then SiWan copied him and eventually killed him (the dentist) in the end.  Was SiWan schizophrenic?  Was the dentist actually real or just perceived by SiWan (and therefore that “voice in his head” that told him to kill - very common in Schizophrenia).

• Like 3
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, nrllee said:

So wait...the dentist didn’t kill anyone?  It was all SiWan’s doing? Because I am reading in the thread that some believe the dentist did some of it up to a point and then SiWan copied him and eventually killed him (the dentist) in the end.  Was SiWan schizophrenic?  Was the dentist actually real or just perceived by SiWan (and therefore that “voice in his head” that told him to kill - very common in Schizophrenia).

Spoiler

From story, after the cop sees the teeth chain, it shows that Si wan is the one who killed them. I don't think Dong Wook killed any of them. Cause he wants his experiment to succeed mah. In a sense, it's like giving a car a test run, let Si wan kill them. 

Anyways, the cops find that the murder are different from the vacation house. Vacation house murders are clean, while the studio the murders are made by a newbie who has a huge hatred on them.

I believe he is more on DID now bah. Cause he is kinda acting like him now?

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It's raining...Fit my feeling lol...Detachment...Call me being too emo..But I really like it, and don't want to see it end...Sigh. Unsettling feeling is that i wonder "When will i ever meet a drama that is as good as this?"

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

It's raining...Fit my feeling lol...Detachment...Call me being too emo..But I really like it, and don't want to see it end...Sigh. Unsettling feeling is that i wonder "When will i ever meet a drama that is as good as this?"

once upon a times lols.... ;) 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1