Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, nrllee said:

 

So wait...the dentist didn’t kill anyone?  It was all SiWan’s doing? Because I am reading in the thread that some believe the dentist did some of it up to a point and then SiWan copied him and eventually killed him (the dentist) in the end.  Was SiWan schizophrenic?  Was the dentist actually real or just perceived by SiWan (and therefore that “voice in his head” that told him to kill - very common in Schizophrenia).

 

818

Spoiler

From story, after the cop sees the teeth chain, it shows that Si wan is the one who killed them. I don't think Dong Wook killed any of them. Cause he wants his experiment to succeed mah. In a sense, it's like giving a car a test run, let Si wan kill them. 

 

Anyways, the cops find that the murder are different from the vacation house. Vacation house murders are clean, while the studio the murders are made by a newbie who has a huge hatred on them.

 

I believe he is more on DID now bah. Cause he is kinda acting like him now?

 

+2

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's raining...Fit my feeling lol...Detachment...Call me being too emo..But I really like it, and don't want to see it end...Sigh. Unsettling feeling is that i wonder "When will i ever meet a drama that is as good as this?"

 

820

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

It's raining...Fit my feeling lol...Detachment...Call me being too emo..But I really like it, and don't want to see it end...Sigh. Unsettling feeling is that i wonder "When will i ever meet a drama that is as good as this?"

 

820

 

818

 

once upon a times lols.... ;) 

  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

828

 

@Sushimi I finished Stranger in Hell. @Dhakra I am taking back half of the stars I gave it at the start. :no_mouth: Many flaws towards the end for me. 

 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, staygold said:

828

 

@Sushimi I finished Stranger in Hell. @Dhakra I am taking back half of the stars I gave it in at the start. :no_mouth: Many flaws towards the end for me. 

 

 

Okay leh. I personally like it. The transformation lol haha. But have to say after the end got some questionable moments lol

 

+2

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

It's raining...Fit my feeling lol...Detachment...Call me being too emo..But I really like it, and don't want to see it end...Sigh. Unsettling feeling is that i wonder "When will i ever meet a drama that is as good as this?"

 

 

Is this referencing SFH?  :huh:

 

I just finished Just Between Lovers @ktcjdrama.  Man that cliffhanger at the end...way to lead me on...I was bawling my eyes out thinking he died...and the drama kept on playing like an epilogue...so I thought, yeah...everyone’s moved on and he died (I was in denial and disbelief)...until...light at the end of the tunnel...the miracle...and we get a happy ever after :wub: sigh... this drama was a gem from start to finish.  It explored grief so well.  Kudos to the writer for weaving a story like that with characters that were true to life and great acting all round.  I would highly recommend it to anyone.

 

828

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Is this referencing SFH?  :huh:

Yeah...:frown:...like the idea that the protagonist will turn bad you know...

 

it’s one of a kind..

 

830

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yeah...:frown:...like the idea that the protagonist will turn bad you know...

 

it’s one of a kind..

 

Did you not expect that?  I was reading between the lines when SiWan said the script caught his eye and he had to say yes. He’s not one to shy away from breaking conventions.  I was sort of expecting him to go that way... much like Edward Norton in Primal Fear.  Loved that twist in the end.  Played us all with his angelic face... :rolleyes:.  Twist of the best kind.  But I understand your subsequent morose feeling afterward.  I felt the same after Sixth Sense... the twist in the end... so clever.  I had to rewatch it after the ending just to figure out how I could’ve missed it all along?  :lol:

 

828

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nrllee said:

Did you not expect that?  

I know how the webtoon end..but for a Sec they lied to the readers..and then reveal the actual end! Was so shockkkk 

 

830

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I know how the webtoon end..but for a Sec they lied to the readers..and then reveal the actual end! Was so shockkkk 

 

That’s what makes it good though!! :lol:  I like being surprised. It means the plot/script was clever.  Last time I was surprised by a drama script was Light In Your Eyes.  That was a beautiful plot twist.  So clever and poignant.

 

828

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, nrllee said:

 

That’s what makes it good though!! :lol:  I like being surprised. It means the plot/script was clever.  Last time I was surprised by a drama script was Light In Your Eyes.  That was a beautiful plot twist.  So clever and poignant.

 

828

Hence I was emo sushi cause it pulls me in and I wanted more! I want more of the world~ but having a S2 is quite meaningless :frown:

 

+2

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nrllee said:

I just finished Just Between Lovers @ktcjdrama.  Man that cliffhanger at the end...way to lead me on...I was bawling my eyes out thinking he died...and the drama kept on playing like an epilogue...so I thought, yeah...everyone’s moved on and he died (I was in denial and disbelief)...until...light at the end of the tunnel...the miracle...and we get a happy ever after :wub: sigh... this drama was a gem from start to finish.  It explored grief so well.  Kudos to the writer for weaving a story like that with characters that were true to life and great acting all round.  I would highly recommend it to anyone.

 

828

Yes, it is a drama that I will never hesitate to recommend to people. I love it a lot too.

So since you already finished it, just wanna share that I love the drama so much, the background of my soompi profile is a scene from JBL. You can see it when you visit my profile ;) 

 

832

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

@Lawyerh oppa happy the kiss will happen, He singing while looking at the script :joy: 

 

Frankly, Suzy has better chemistry with SSR...

 

836

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...