Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

Oh my @triplemcheesy romance Crash Landing is... but Hyun Bin as NK soldier :joy::heart: He make my heart skip a beat.

I got myself different oppa every day eh... 

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh wahh mr dimples finally giving some fan service :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

how have you been @phikyl

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

as for @Sarang21 never wear reading glasses huh?

I only use it when I have to look at something important *cough* abs *cough*

+2

• LOL 4

@nrllee @ktcjdrama weight lifting fairy is a cute coming of age story! I like it a lot.  Do watch.

@Dhakra I also like Kingdom on Netflix, took me by surprise in how layered the story and characters are.  Not all gory and zombie.  I’m gonna check out Henry Caville’s The Witcher on Netflix next week, watch with me :D

@triplem it took 101% of my fangirl heart to finish episode 1 of Crash Landing.  I don’t know if this is my cup of tea kinda drama. Le sigh.

Nam Joo Hyuk was excellent in The Light in Your Eyes.   He’s better in dramatic roles across seasoned actresses.  I feel the same way about Woo Do-Hwan, Seo Kang Joon, Yang Se Jong, Lee Yi Kyung, Yeo Jin Goo.  These younger actors can act given the right drama.   Notice I only pick the good looking ones :lol:

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

BUT.. Lee Minho is still the most handsome man in South Korea and Indonesia :unamused:

Not in the world @Sejabin? :lol:

• LOL 4

36 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Seo Kang Joon

@bedifferentI operate SKJ thread, join us there lol.. cos only 1 single soul @triplem there :lol: so cold & lonely...

• LOL 4

@Sejabin  :kiss_wink: gorgeous new mama 

** when rafael get married&  I am looking to replace him :joy: I keep noticing hair lose more :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh my @triplemcheesy romance Crash Landing is... but Hyun Bin as NK soldier :joy::heart: He make my heart skip a beat.

I got myself different oppa every day eh... 

OMG I didn’t know you interested in the drama :joy:  .. don’t give on it after the chase finish:joy:

@triplem I never see someone shy as mr dimple with his abs  :mrgreen:

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

OMG I didn’t know you interested in the drama :joy:  .. don’t give on it after the chase finish:joy:

I'll try my best not to crash the drama out lols... 

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

weight lifting fairy is a cute coming of age story! I like it a lot.  Do watch.

After the roast by @Dhakra about my opinions...I am not so sure I wanna watch anymore... I am pulling a @kokodus on him.  Mr Grumpy is officially on my naughty list :angry:.  (I jest :lol:).

But in all seriousness I won’t have much time to watch and comment till after New Year.  Currently only watching movies when I can snatch an hour or 2 here and there... short and sweet.

• LOL 6

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'll try my best not to crash the drama out lols... 

I don’t know anyone in the thread except one so I will nagging you with it :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

t in all seriousness I won’t have much time to watch and comment till after New Year.  Currently only watching movies when I can snatch an hour or 2 here and there... short and sweet.

That’s what I usually like to do to wrap up the year too. Just watch various Christmas movies, new or old, cheesy or heartwarming... But I’m up to do something different, no problem. Been wanting to watch Kim Bok Ju anyway, what better time than with company.

@Sejabin poor Indonesia, not a single actor handsome enough in your eyes :lol: 

@Ameera Ali wait for me... I’ll be crash landing in the thread soon!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

918, what are you guys watching these days^^? I'm watching JOL, Royal Nirvana, and starting Sword Dynasty. I'm on a Chinese drama hunt.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The drama or variety that I love always ends so early. So short :tears:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, nrllee said:

I haven’t watched Weightlifting Fairy either.  I may put it down on my list if I have time over the festive season.  So far I have been content to just watch movies.

It's a cute little drama. No bad people to defeat, just a few inner demons to overcome. 

Fairy is like a warming good movie.

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakrathanks for the tagging, i will consider Weightlifting. Im not into weightlift or Nam Jo Hyuk. But since you and @triplemseem liking it very much, one day I should try. 

Would really appreciate if you bless us with your apperance there :D Yeah, Noona & I like it a lot. 

9 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m good to start 16 th week 

Great

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I will start Fairy today then. Just because I’ll be having some batches of visitors over the next couple weeks, so gotta watch it when I have the free time so can jump in the chat and discussion later. But wait, is it 16 episodes or 20?

16. Sure, I will probably also watch the first episode this evening. Really in the mood for some Fairy. Ahhh....I already look forward to a lot of scenes. I'm so excited to see the girl gang again. 

8 hours ago, phikyl said:

Ya! I see you Mrs. Fancy Pants! How do you spent your holidays? You probably go into the woods and chop your own christmas tree and bring it home with your self-repaired US-Truck. 

5 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@Dhakra I also like Kingdom on Netflix, took me by surprise in how layered the story and characters are.  Not all gory and zombie.  I’m gonna check out Henry Caville’s The Witcher on Netflix next week, watch with me :D

Kingdom? That was that zombie drama right? It didn't seem very appealing to me tbh. 

The Witcher? Is that the Serie that is based on the video game? I heard about it. It looked quite good.

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

After the roast by @Dhakra about my opinions...I am not so sure I wanna watch anymore... I am pulling a @kokodus on him.  Mr Grumpy is officially on my naughty list :angry:.  (I jest :lol:).

But in all seriousness I won’t have much time to watch and comment till after New Year.  Currently only watching movies when I can snatch an hour or 2 here and there... short and sweet.

Oh p-le-ase.

Seem it was a way to sharpen your taste and redeem your bad, bad words about DotS. :D @kokodusjust dislikes everything I do or don't do. 

I am probably on many naughty lists, so one entry more or less doesn't really makes a difference anymore. :D

Well two hours would be enough to watch two episdes. :D But you can join later. Just keep your head low, maybe @triplemand I will already throw stuff at each other.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali sejabin and the baby love you *hugsssss :kiss_wink: 

Love you too so adorable baby , god bless him :wub: kiss these cheeks for me :kiss_wink:

@ktcjdrama awesome will wait for you , I keep adding to me drama list @Sushimi come watch 9.9 billion oppa on it have same look like voice oppa :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

come watch 9.9 billion oppa on it have same look like voice oppa

Well... @triplem my drama consultant say I not fit for this drama lol. But tbh, I don’t like both the leads so.....:ph34r::joy:

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Well... @triplem my drama consultant say I not fit for this drama lol. But tbh, I don’t like both the leads so.....:ph34r::joy:

what @triplem find in it under age you can’t watch on it :joy:

Me looking at it 

* their is psychopath husband like to stay in freezer you will find interesting just bad he got huge body issues  :joy:

*  some puzzle need to solve , you could play with finding theory to take your mind on  Voice 4 

* learn some useful tips about  money laundering ,you may find 100 one day :mrgreen:

Ok I may sell it to @Lawyerh she need bad guy for her list 

• LOL 4

@Ameera Ali 9.9bn maybe too scandalous for our @Sushimi . She maybe cannot take the makjang :mrgreen:. This drama actually we should drag @Lawyerh . Her mind is plenty polluted so it will be fine . 

@Dhakra maybe now I might be more mellow . I’ll try this round to watch it with a fresh perspective :ph34r:

@Sejabin cute baby 

@rosierosie I still watch k dramas . Hv not picked up a c drama in a Long while ....

• Like 1
  • LOL 5