[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

17 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Do you like ep 8?:w00t: Cause Si Wan fell on me after ep 8.:w00t:

I actually didn't like that he lost his temper in ofc and that too on the weakest bully in his life. If he had bashed up the CEO I wud have liked it better. 

Has this series got an extension?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, staygold said:

I actually didn't like that he lost his temper in ofc and that too on the weakest bully in his life. If he had bashed up the CEO I wud have liked it better. 

Has this series got an extension?

Nope. They already ended filming & got interviewed already. Have you read the webtoon and now how it ends?

If they truly follow the webtoon route..the ending is pretty messed up.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, staygold said:

I havent read the webtoon. And I prepared for the worst messed up ending possible! :ph34r:

Alright you said it! I myself actually like the messed up ending :joy: so if you do liked the ending at the end. We will have a cookie party...but if it doesn't follow the comic i will be pretty upset lol:joy:

Will reveal the ending to you if there are any difference..safe you 81 chapters of reading. 

So right..comic...Ji eun is supposed to be the one to bring JW to the chicken shop. She is supposed to call the boss over. Then the glass cup scene, he is supposed to bash him with it multiple times in front of the other co-workers. But not a keyboard. 

+2

@Lmanglaplease don't call yourself old...you are not old..until someone on the streets or kids call you auntie. Then you are really old. If you are not called an auntie you are not old enough...Yet:D

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Lmanglaplease don't call yourself old...you are not old..until someone on the streets or kids call you auntie. Then you are really old. If you are not called an auntie you are not old enough...Yet

kekeke... already been called auntie (from nieces and nephews) for many years now! hahahah...

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... already been called auntie (from nieces and nephews) for many years now! hahahah...

I got called auntie by a primary student whom i was trying to read books too..so small world lol..i was 17..

• LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I got called auntie by a primary student whom i was trying to read books too..so small world lol..i was 17..

Ikr... I think i got called auntie too... can't remember... normally i will correct them. Im unnie :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

You know when it hurt me the most.... the garment shop salesgirls say 'Aunty this will look good on u.' :heartbreak:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

@larusthis would probably be a norm for you..but how does it feel like for you to change the tittle of the drama thread when they end?

Like let's just say you love this series and you changing the title for the thread means it ended. Any emotions? Cause if it's me,i very well would feel upset lol...like how good ones that you occasionally come across ends...

Sigh..SFH ending soon. Kinda sad..

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, staygold said:

@mouse007 You will love World owes me... The second male and female lead are smartly written. No usual insecurities and nonsense.

Also Tale of Nokdu and Flower Crew are extremely easy on eyes! Blessed days! 

oooohhh! Thank you for all of these recommendations! I have added them to my ever growing watchlist. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

this would probably be a norm for you..but how does it feel like for you to change the tittle of the drama thread when they end?

Like let's just say you love this series and you changing the title for the thread means it ended. Any emotions? Cause if it's me,i very well would feel upset lol...like how good ones that you occasionally come across ends...

Sigh..SFH ending soon. Kinda sad..

I don`t have any emotions. Maybe I am used to it. I am glad when I see good dramas and I miss it a little after it ends but I am looking for other dramas to watch. I don`t feel attached to any kdramas lately.

I envious a little to see people here so passioned about their kdramas or couples. My love for them (dramas) has toned down and it was a time when Soompi (posting here) made me continue watching. I like to talk about dramas I enjoy watching.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

:heartbreak: 

Next wk last episode...

Spoiler

E2tLxVN.jpg

Hug @Sushimi... lets start our 7 stage of grief together.

* never seen it coming, the day when i love variety show more than k-drama

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

late response as I had to step out.... well, I feel old. :sweatingbullets:

oh well i guess in sense i do feel old mentally too lols

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Woke up to 51 notifications. I’m like huh?

@Lawyerh yes. I’m gonna go through that stage again. Will help you if you cry lol

in how many thread did u write my dear? :D 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1