[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

Let's talk a bit about ship. 

*What make u ship a couple ? 

*Will u straight shipping them ? Or some couple took sometimes for the sparks to show ? Have u ever saw couple, no chemie at all, then suddenly there's fireworks?

*Will u ship a couple with no hope? Ex alrd married, got bf/gf? 

:joy::heart: haha... am a bit bored today... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh I love your DP! As you know, I love LSG ever since I first saw him in King2Hearts (speaking of which, I am tempted to re-watch). I do hope he keeps that hairstyle. Looks so good on him!

Speaking of "shipping", I only ship couples while in a drama but I hardly (almost never) ship couples in real life. When I do let my imagination run wild, I don't imagine ML and FL being together IRL.. more like what it would be like if ML fell in love with me! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So Glad you ask @Lawyerh

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

What make u ship a couple ? 

I ship special ones. (Called it out of the ordinary)

Will u straight shipping them ? Or some couple took sometimes for the sparks to show ? Have u ever saw couple, no chemie at all, then suddenly there's fireworks?

This one for me. But the no chemie too. Cause it’s always one sided, slow but surely rabbit & wolf will have some fireworks cause they will be the same soon :) 

Will u ship a couple with no hope?

Oh yes. Thus is call in my dreams. So I ship them in my dreams lol.

my ship: Wolf x rabbit 

@triplem..I need help...erm..is there any ways that you Squash this gif to soompi accept range? I tried..it did not work well for me :( 

Spoiler

B783-D900-8-DED-4464-8929-0-A79946-DB28-

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Lawyerh I love your DP! As you know, I love LSG ever since I first saw him in King2Hearts (speaking of which, I am tempted to re-watch). I do hope he keeps that hairstyle. Looks so good on him!

Ikr mouse... whatever shampoo he used is working lol. I dont like if his hair too short. I watch King 2 hearts but stopped half way. I think theres some pregnancy story or smtg like that, make me confused :joy: 

@Sushimi ur DP haha... scary le...

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@SushimiIs that an avatar or just dirt?

Dirt? Dirt??? What dirt? :angry:

It’s my face! :angry:

...that facial feature is stuck on me. I can’t smile.

• LOL 2

@SushimiYou should get a new face then. That one is kind of dirty. Try washing. Water helps a lot......or smiling.......

Oh please "I can't smile"...don't be so emotional. Sigh...

What happened with your.....normally not too bad choice of avatars? You actually had quite decent ones before.

Gosh....it feels dirty to actually give compliments.....now I feel dirty aswell.

I miss the rabbit.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

@SushimiYou should get a new face then. That one is kind of dirty. Try washing. Water helps a lot......or smiling.......

It’s pretty upsetting that I can’t find a good gif dp. :mellow:

and had to stuck with this..

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@SushimiOkay....that's a very.....questionable.....reason. Please note that I said questionable, which is way softer than what I wanted to say first.

Can't be so hard to find one. Try the @kokodusway, just take your oppa of the week and go with it. 

Just take a scene from your current fav drama and make it into a gif. Easy. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@stroppyse lol what’s with the off topic :joy: Don’t like the pink hair is it lol

Ouch lol

Oops. Sorry! I hit the wrong emoji in passing. I meant to hit the confused emoji since there isn't a shocked button. :) Went back and changed it.

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

@kokodus Well I don't sleep worse actually. Better than ignoring you. A banter a day, keeps the doctor away. Which is kind of funny, since you're a dentist, so it keeps you away.....literally.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1