Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Not just you. Me too..sorry...:joy:slice of life..I would rather have a slice of bread if you ask me ^_^

hahahha... definitely! slice of bread is so much tastier than slice of life dramas. I find them such a bore and end up falling asleep. I don't really see the point of slice of life. if I wanted life, I would rather watch documentaries  (which I do). :D

• LOL 6

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... definitely! slice of bread is so much tastier than slice of life dramas. I find them such a bore and end up falling asleep. I don't really see the point of slice of life. if I wanted life, I would rather watch documentaries  (which I do). :D

It was meant to be relatable..but nope..can’t relate! First kiss? I don’t have. First date? I don’t have either so...can’t relate :tears:

hahahaha...ha..ha..aw.:tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, triplem said:

Anyone watched this ? Good ?

It's actually on my watchlist but I haven't heard anything about it so I don't know if it's any good. But I love Deng Lun so I will be checking it out soon. 

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

It was meant to be relatable..but nope..can’t relate! First kiss? I don’t have. First date? I don’t have either so...can’t relate :tears:

don't worry lah, I don't relate to any of the slice of life or the school dramas either. maybe thats why I find them a bore. you know what's bad? when you relate to detective dramas. :sweatingbullets: am watching a turkish drama and I keep wanting to slap the villain in every episode. he is so vile. ugh. I am just waiting for the male lead who is a police officer to arrest him. so I totally feel the officer's frustration and disgust when he interacts with the villain.

• LOL 5

29 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

It's actually on my watchlist but I haven't heard anything about it so I don't know if it's any good. But I love Deng Lun so I will be checking it out soon. 

Ok , let me know how you find it . 

This didn’t go down well for us ;)

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Don´t worry I can relate to your story :sweat_smile:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Dhakra @triplem @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali have you heard about this Germany saeseng fan who apparently wants to date Twice, Nayeon? It’s crazy...JYP is being contacted about this guy..

Then he says he is not a fan..that makes him a stalker lol this is another level of crazy...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, Sushimi said:

u will find urs in due times :)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

He really go all out with this :joy: love it~

Spoiler

78039-B01-83-CE-4-F52-BC13-F82-EBCE1-DC7

• LOL 2

@angelangie omo...I know not related to you ah..But my favourite HK series made a sequel and 杀青了!Ahhh best Christmas present ever!! I have no one to share to but youuuuuuuu:kiss_wink:

2-FAB544-F-2-FDA-4-D6-B-9436-D2-C8217-D52-FAB544-F-2-FDA-4-D6-B-9436-D2-C8217-D52-FAB544-F-2-FDA-4-D6-B-9436-D2-C8217-D5
+2

• Love 3

10 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@angelangie omo...I know not related to you ah..But my favourite HK series made a sequel and 杀青了!Ahhh best Christmas present ever!! I have no one to share to but youuuuuuuu:kiss_wink:
+2

well u can share about anything with me ;) good for you.....i havent really watch much HK series.....i still remember the times when i was so crazy on them

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@angelangiebest part. On the Second season my idol guest in that season as the bad guy's brother. Then now come to S3 he is there as the main bad guy liao! My idol being the bad guy feeeeels soo good :joy: the only thing i hated is the grey hair. He chose to dye his hair grey..

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

my neighbour kid called me aunty yesterday. all of a sudden, I was like :sweatingbullets:... end of the year reminder that you are getting older! ^_^

• LOL 3

Oh my @Ameera Ali , your husband is offered a role in this & possible FL is Jang Nara 

kkkkk pray it’s not a melodrama :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1