Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

So you are saying that she is not in this picture but there might be another picture of them together somewhere....it's just highly suspicious that he posted pics with everyone else but not her....I think he is solely doing this to spike the curiosity of the shippers.....he is an evil genius I tell ya....

Who knows if the other picture even actually exists. :ph34r: But all we know is that she was not at the same screening as the rest.

Which shippers is he spiking though - Wintergarden or Seokbeen? LOL.

+ 2

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Who knows if the other picture even actually exists. :ph34r: But all we know is that she was not at the same screening as the rest.

Which shippers is he spiking though - Wintergarden or Seokbeen? LOL.

+ 2

Even if they didn't take any pictures, they must have met, right? He is definitely adding fuel to the seokbeen fire and inevitably Wintergarden also get promoted....they are definitely not going to confirm or deny anything until the show is fully over, until then they are going to torture us like this. We chose this life. :crymeme:

On other news, it's HP day. I'm ready for some JKH content

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Even if they didn't take any pictures, they must have met, right? He is definitely adding fuel to the seokbeen fire and inevitably Wintergarden also get promoted....they are definitely not going to confirm or deny anything until the show is fully over, until then they are going to torture us like this. We chose this life. 

On other news, it's HP day. I'm ready for some JKH content

:criesariver:

I want to think so! It's would be so weird if they didn't at least greet each other! IRL shipping is a whole new thing for me, I tried so hard to resist!

Have you seen your Orange Oppa yet? Haha!

+ 2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1