Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Can you ask your oppa please? It's for our sanity. Haha!

Anyway WG twitter figured out that she went to a different screening from the rest that's why she's not in this picture.

+ 2

So you are saying that she is not in this picture but there might be another picture of them together somewhere....it's just highly suspicious that he posted pics with everyone else but not her....I think he is solely doing this to spike the curiosity of the shippers.....he is an evil genius I tell ya....

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, MY15 said:

I think you have to download the app. At least I did on the phone. Not sure if it will work on the phone browser but you can try.

ya i found the link, u have to download the app so ill just skip the discord part :/

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Can't wait! ^_^

i think the new theme might be kdrama memes (not because i like them cuz i dont) but because if the theme is kdramas then more people will comment, making my weekly meme theme more popular. im plannin for the long run. XD

btw hi @larus :D

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, mirmz said:

i think the new theme might be kdrama memes (not because i like them cuz i dont) but because if the theme is kdramas then more people will comment, making my weekly meme theme more popular. im plannin for the long run. XD

btw hi @larus :D

It's always a good thing to plan ahead! ;) I haven't watched much Kdrama either...the last was Goblin, but that too not so much. There was one I watched start to finish, but that was so long ago I couldn't even remember the title, though I still know the romcom story.

• Like 4
  • Love 1