Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

so there this story.....the mother force the son to marry the girl cause the grandparent give this adopted girl (XiaXia) all their shares in the company and after that the mother still continue to hate the girl cause she is a nobody and didnt think that XiaXia could very well match up to her bloody high up son.....

force them to divorce and slowly one by one they uncover the truth to XiaXia extraordinary background lols....not only is her dad a bloody rich typhoon, the grandfather is a mayor......and on top of that....the mother that disappear 26 years ago....married one of the richest guy in US hahahaha....

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so there this story.....the mother force the son to marry the girl cause the grandparent give this adopted girl (XiaXia) all their shares in the company and after that the mother still continue to hate the girl cause she is a nobody and didnt think that XiaXia could very well match up to her bloody high up son.....

force them to divorce and slowly one by one they uncover the truth to XiaXia extraordinary background lols....not only is her dad a bloody rich typhoon, the grandfather is a mayor......and on top of that....the mother that disappear 26 years ago....married one of the richest guy in US hahahaha....

Sounds like a weekender that KBS can adapt :w00t:

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

hey hey hey, lets not insult weekenders. am not sure any birth secret has been this grand! hahahahha...

• LOL 4

*cough*....*quietly unroll my list of oppa...*

Scribbling....new oppa...name..

Gonna ogle over new oppa now! Yay!

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, triplem said:

yup.....i mean....the story is pretty cool...it a webnovel that im reading....really cool.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

When you stay up late last night doze off on chair , someone call your name :joy:

5d91c89683442592698593.gif?download

+2

• LOL 5

@triplem Im Si Wan...is my next oppa :yum:

i just finished watching one of his movies. He is pretty cool :love::glasses:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Im Si Wan...is my next oppa

He was on my list after Misaeng. :wub:  Angelic face and has acting chops to boot.  And he’s a good boy in real life too.  Bonus. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3

49 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@triplem Im Si Wan...is my next oppa :yum:

i just finished watching one of his movies. He is pretty cool :love::glasses:

Good choice . Good actor.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

When you stay up late last night doze off on chair , someone call your name :joy:

+2

I miss him in Sunday ‘s eps . I don’t think he had screen time . I’ll hv to wait till Wednesday for SB. By the way did you check out the latest teaser from VIP ? @Lawyerh @Heidi Seow I ship ship ship . The one on the thread has subs 

Spoiler

Omg @Ameera Ali Lee Sang Yun facial expression looking at his howling was priceless :joy:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Tbh juggle too many oppas quite difficult :joy: Some oppa will be neglected... 

• LOL 6

Im Si Wan is so Cute! Hahaha. Aww...Im in love :love::glasses:no wonder Dong Wook likes him (:joy:). He is such a BF material hahaha :kiss_wink:

• LOL 4

+2

15 hours ago, nrllee said:

For some reason I don’t recall SWDBS being this cheesy...but maybe I was in the mood for that then.

Melting Me thus far is just overkill for me... bar that one brief tender moment he shared with WJA when their eyes met and they spoke wordlessly.  So in spite of me wanting to watch JCW again after his hiatus in the army, I think I will have to give this a miss like you suggested.  A bit too much cheese.

You mean crying at a closed door, miraculously getting your power back, throwing a bomb into the air, who initially was so scary, but then turns into firework while both kiss each other wasn't cheesy enough for you?

Can you imagine how much text went into this rant back then? :D 

Not to forget all these horrible Romeo & Juliet scenes?

Well, that an interesting read about Melting Me. Is it really so bad? Sounds like I should give it a pass aswell. I'm allergic to cheesy stuff.

I read a bit about Vagabond and the premise sounds kinda interesting. Is it not that good?

15 hours ago, nrllee said:

having her drunk kiss a colleague SSR (is he her superior?) and talk condescendingly to LSG’s character

Omg, I see. Yeah, that doesn't give her any credibilty. It doesn't make her character believable. Kinda reminds me of Nana as the female cop from "Kill it".

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@ktcjdrama I just watched first 10min of Just Between Lovers with WJA and I love it already. Thanks for the recommendation  :wub:.

:lol: @Dhakra see I don’t remember any of that...so it’s just proof that I left my brain at the door when I watched it.  I have a feeling because there was that fantasy element in it, I didn’t expect logic.  Melting Me Softly because it has cryogenics (which has some science behind it), I expected more... and sadly... it’s just all slapstick.  I mean the whole 1st Ep was just that... relentless... so I am going to have to bail.

Not to forget all these horrible Romeo & Juliet scenes?

Now that you mentioned it...writer employs same ploy in Ep2 of MMS... cowboy and pregnant wife (?) on a plane enroute to Arizona...to grow cactus (?) and ride camels :lol:

Give Vagabond a go and let me know what you think.  The production flaws and weak writing killed it for me.  So I am bailing on that too.  :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Sorry if I’m repetitive about my oppa speech..but I really need to release my positive Oppa energy:glasses: look at him! He lost his mind! Look! All so bloody! He is just like I’m done! :love::glasses: Btw the pictures looks so good together!

+2  (This is me being annoyed by people..Just Kidding haha)

Spoiler

35-F8084-F-CDCD-4-F21-A5-DA-CD19-FFCB447
67-BF49-D4-8-A9-A-4340-859-B-2-E22-A7708

@nohamahamoud2002 the horror factor for SFH is pretty much not there in the entirety of the story. Do recommend you to complete it. :) 

@nrllee are you watching SFH?

@staygold you watch ep 8 already? I’m loving that episode!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

got the account deletion thing sorted and I will be bugging u ppl forever! :lol:

Dont touch vagabond @Dhakra unless you r looking for mindless action. There is no logic as of now in the script.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, staygold said:

got the account deletion thing sorted and I will be bugging u ppl forever! :lol:

Using your beak to peck us is it ms owl? :joy: flap around over our heads.

Good that you are stay...golding !:kiss_wink:

And not comeback with staysilver or something..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3