Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol yeah ure right.. looks like grenade landmines there :lol:...

Yeah say no to comma or dots... lol. I saw these and was raising my eyebrow too :huh: lol

@Ameera Ali finally finish Flower Crew ep 4. Can I say this Kim Min Jae stolen my heart too? :lol: @Sejabin watch with us this Joseon drama. Unexpectedly this is very good! 

+2 :kiss_wink:

I am watching it now. Ep 1 xixixiix.. ok back to watch in viu :relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali I wouldn´t put it past her to accidentally kill him in his sleep :joy: 

+2

Who saver now :mrgreen::tounge_xd:

glass or her beautiful eye :joy:

yes it was wrong man but still count :joy:

@triplem now I am more excited about it :joy: , if I ignore the hair , I will just look at the chest  down  only 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Found it!
EF2339-A8-9-A6-E-4-BBD-A805-082-B03-E72-

Boscoooooo :love: it has been hard trying to find you in the crowd loads of oppa pictures :triumph:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ehhh SSR always gets kissed :lol:

...and have lots of women around his character. :D The other woman who wanted to stop Hae Ri (Suzy) is interested in their boss as well? :lol: I won`t be surprised.

I haven`t start watching yet.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@nohamahamoud2002

URI si wan is going NUTS!:scream: My inner dark princess is jumping with joy! Hahaha. I think he has lost it.:)

Si Wan is too young for me lol

But the role fits him perfectly :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

+2

@nrlleeWow, you really did put some time into analyzing. Consider me impressed again. :D 

But it's very interesting to read what "my case" meant. 

17 hours ago, nrllee said:

Women are physiologically weaker than men.  It’s a scientific fact.  Facts don’t lie.  Women can’t compete in the same sporting level as men. It’s just a given?  It’s illogical to think that men and women are “equal” in the physical arena.  That in itself should be reason enough for men to be taught to “protect” women and children as a whole because they are weaker?  I feel sad that the world has come to this.  That it is perilous for a man in a sinking ship to shout out, “women and children first” for fear that he would be shouted down and called “misogynistic”.

Imagine I would have said exactly THAT on the thread back then. :joy: They would have killed me on the spot. Mods would probably still find my bones spreaded all over the thread.

It could well explain why people have stopped commenting in Soompi through the years. 

There is only one monopolistic voice to be heard now, other disparate opinions are unwelcome and shut down (or called “haters”).  

Sadly that is a very true statement. I have seen so many people over the years that apologize for having a different opinion than the majority of the thread. They start the sentence with an apology, hoping to soften the blow from the get-go, fearing to be attacked.

I am no different, since I tend to have a different opinion quite often (Hello Second Lead Syndrom), I sometimes see people from a different angle or can actually quite understand why the act like they do. 

Best example would be Yoo-Na from "Liar and his Lover". Although the thread was small, peaceful and my opinion was probably never more welcome, people ( and with people I mean @triplem and some others) could never understand her actions. Whenever Queen Noona called her "evil", it really triggered me, because I could see where she is coming from.

So it was bad for you then and I don’t blame you for lurking now rather than commenting anymore in the main threads.

Nah, as much as I like the thought of being the hurted deer, that has different reason that doesn't have to do anything with that incident. I just don't like fast-movong threads. If a thread moves too fast and every ten minutes there is a new page, I totally lose interest. I like it smaller, more cozy and personal. That's the only reason why I avoid big threads. 

I would never stop sharing my (unpopular opinion).

Mhm, that remembers me of something. I don't know who, but someone once told me, not quite long ago.....that I'm good at dropping my stuff and then leave. I enter, drop my richard simmons and leave. What others make of it, I don't care, but I'm honest regardless of the outcome. 

I liked that thought, although the person explained it to me better back then. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

If you can get the deal signed just by blackmailing a bunch of officials and sleeping with the minister in charge, why would you bring down a plane full of passengers?? :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If you can get the deal signed just by blackmailing a bunch of officials and sleeping with the minister in charge, why would you bring down a plane full of passengers?? :unamused:

I know right? :expressionless: I can´t wait for her to go down..

Now I´m glad that my oppa died so I don´t have to  fight with my conscious anymore :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@staygold The movie was just WOW..the whole time I was just like: 

ScentedCrispHare-size_restricted.gif

Whenever I thought I knew which direction the story would go...it went a completely different way. It was full of twist and turn until the very end that I was just left speechless. 

Thank you for the recommendation :kiss_wink:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3