Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wah what happen in Vagabond lol.. i havent watched so havent go there... let me check.

went in and checked... feel like my head is exploding after reading such passionate defense..

18.gif?w=560

• LOL 8

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

went in and checked... feel like my head is exploding after reading such passionate defense..

is there a need for that?

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

is there a need for that?

been a long while since I saw such madness in the threads so I forgot. :sweatingbullets:.. not watching that many dramas these days

• LOL 6

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

been a long while since I saw such madness in the threads so I forgot. :sweatingbullets:.. not watching that many dramas these days

well i had been sticking to lakorn for now lols....thought the last one left a bad taste in my mouth :/

• Like 4

I also went and checked the comment and I couldn´t stop laughing at her user name :joy:

@staygold I started watching that movie you recommended...I´m halway through..but so far I really like it. Will give you my final review when I´m done. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

@nrllee its funny that requirement to criticize drama, one need to work as PD or Director lol... according to the fellow :joy:

@Lmangla yeah long time not see anyone as passionate as that :scream:

@triplem i saw u having fun alone on ur club :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

i saw u having fun alone on ur club :lol:

The lonely fangirling life...I am so used to it...for the longest time I update my homeboy LJH's thread without a soul...now at least there are a few there...even the other oppas ...they come and go.....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

The lonely fangirling life...I am so used to it...for the longest time I update my homeboy LJH's thread without a soul...now at least there are a few there...even the other oppas ...they come and go.....:sweatingbullets:

Not gonna lie, even though I am happy LJH got nominated for Korea Drama Awards but I thought SSK was the standout in DS60 so I was surprised his name wasn’t mentioned in amongst the nominees.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Not gonna lie but even though I am happy LJH got nominated for Korea Drama Awards but I thought SSK was the standout in DS60 so I was surprised his name wasn’t mentioned in amongst the nominees.  

Yeah surprised too but SSK quite new . I noticed those they chose hv been veterans  in the industry . SSk will go far. 

Now I remember, @ktcjdrama did you check yesterday’s Be Melodramatic yet ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, triplem said:

Yeah surprised too but SSK quite new . I noticed those they chose hv been veterans  in the industry . SSk will go far. 

There was a New Actors section so I thought he would pop up there but no... :huh:

• Like 3

Just now, nrllee said:

There was a New Actors section so I thought he would pop up there but no... :huh:

I wonder who chooses ...but competition is so stiff ..it’s across all the channels :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

I am waiting for KBS nominations. I hope Zin Tae Hyun wins, because really while I was analyzing his acting in my blog, I noticed how amazing he was, and he didn’t depend on his looks at all. He is so talented.

My second choice is Choi Seung Jae in A Place in the sun. I like him so much. He makes me cry for him all the time, poor guy

:D I am choosing second leads and no one likes them lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Pwhaha. @Lawyerh see...i said it before..will not go in there to post...we will just be in our safe tavern...in case if defense are going to be running in on to us. Lol  

I will just be swimming around adds, GF & siberian hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4