Add and Subtract Game

Admin

40 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

its been raining whole morning.. then drizzling whole afternoon...

i'm taking my chance to go out grab a packet of teh tarik without the umbrella...

How, did you make it? The suspense!

It stopped raining for me but it's getting ominously dark again. I am so sleepy. I think I need my second coffee now.

Hey @MinLyn What teas do you drink? I like browsing the tea aisles and buying interesting flavours even if I need coffee to keep me going.

+ 2

• Wiggle 1

45 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

I also enjoy drinking teh tarik too...in fact almost all kinds of tea cos I'm a tea lover

i love the indian stall cos the teh tarik has the hint of floral aroma... but if it's tehC, i'll prefer chinese stall

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

How, did you make it? The suspense!

i was supposed to packet teh tarik right?

but i ended up with 2 cartons fresh milk, 2 boxes magnum mini (ruby and mint), and pang... lol hahaha cos i got reminded of the burnt pang in IOTNBO in recent episode

:2540_meh:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i was supposed to packet teh tarik right?

but i ended up with 2 cartons fresh milk, 2 boxes magnum mini (ruby and mint), and pang... lol hahaha cos i got reminded of the burnt pang in IOTNBO in recent episode

Wow, what a plot twist! What is ruby magnums, I haven't heard of it!

Edit: Gosh it looks good. If magnums are still on sale the next time I see it, I am grabbing.

Also I am all caught up on IOTNBO, I can finally go check out the thread!

+ 2

• Wiggle 2

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Edit: Gosh it looks good. If magnums are still on sale the next time I see it, I am grabbing.

u should only buy magnum when they are on sale else it's too ex! one box regular price 11.xx promo is 2 boxes 16.xx

:crymeme:

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Also I am all caught up on IOTNBO, I can finally go check out the thread!

i totally love the photo taking session scene! ST and MY are so cute... they are really like little kids, fighting each other, squabbling, talking to each other like little adults when they both are really kiddish hahaha

i din check the main drama thread though.. sometimes it moves too fast.. i'm taking a backseat these days.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

u should only buy magnum when they are on sale else it's too ex! one box regular price 11.xx promo is 2 boxes 16.xx

IKR!

I want to see what theories everyone is putting out for MY and GT/ST's mothers' connection. Also that creepy patient Park. Yeah, I love ST and MY's squabbling. It's too adorable how he lectures her too. 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I want to see what theories everyone is putting out for MY and GT/ST's mothers' connection. Also that creepy patient Park.

haha come spoiler tag me some info!

Spoiler

i'm more curious of the head nurse though... she seems to suspect or know something about Park Ok Ran.. she is one of those popular supporting casts, i dun think her role in this drama is a mere head nurse, she probably has more secrets to be revealed...

and i'm hoping the double butterfly brooch comes as a coincidence

• Like 2

Hi @wallflowersforjane, glad to know that you also enjoy drinking tea. :blush:    My favorite types of tea are OSK green tea and powdered green tea (from Don Don Donki), Marks & Spencer lemon, ginger & ginseng infusion tea, M & S chamomile tea and rooibos tea. Rooibos tea is not easily available over here but I managed to chance upon this particular brand, Teekanne rooibos orange tea from NTUC Finest in Funan mall so I bought one box just to try. Rooibos tea is also caffeine-free like the lemon, ginger and chamomile tea. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4

@sadthe1st

Spoiler

I just did a quick read of the most recent two pages and there's a theory how MY's mum and POR might be twin sisters. It's super well-supported with visual evidence too. A lot of things adds up. You should go see!

Yes, head nurse is very intriguing. I wonder how she will play out. 

I have been watching the show without thinking that hard about symbolism and metaphors. So my only take is whether GT's mum might have been a housekeeper for the Ko family and was taking care of MY in a way that infuriated KDH. I always wondered how little GT knows how to make his way to the house when it's set so far into the mountains. And then the murder also took place in the mountain pathways.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1