• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

So how was it? I haven't checked this week's episodes. It's starting to get annoying. I hate to pick a side. I like both men but I feel bad for second lead cuz I know he'll lose the girl. He'll be more heartbroken soon. And I don't like to see it. 

i'm putting it in spoiler tag just in case..

Spoiler

the plot got too draggy and emphasized too much on the past lives that Ji Woo is so immersed in. Do Gyeum is trying his best to impress, in the present. but Ji Woo is just trying to correct the "bad memories" in Hyeong Ju's past lives.

and what's up with that ahjumma (apparently she used to carry a torch for the most recent past life of Ji Woo).. totally creepy.. and still trying to make Ji Woo her son-in-law.. like seriously??? u can't have the man, u try to keep the "new" one in the same household as u???

also, Hwang Jung Eum's acting starts to get on my nerves again (i was ok with her Mystic Pop Up Bar) but right now, i got irritated the same as how i watched Kill Me Heal Me and She Was Pretty.

3 hours ago, mirmz said:

btw love ur new profile pic

hahaha thanks! i'm too attracted by the jinro froggie!

:coolshades:

for IU fans, there are many CF clips in jinro site too!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Good morning, it's rainy here today and I wished I don't have to get cracking on my emails.

I miss the rains. Rains here will still be months away.

• Like 9
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game