Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist Season 2 - Let's make it into a success!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Have you watched season 1?

2. 2. Do you think season 2 would be even more lit if it were made into makjang?

• Absolutely. Let Sleepy Owl and partyon send in their makjang suggestions to the writers.
    • Maybe. A little kimchi slap and birth secret here and there couldn't hurt.
    • No. And no again. I'm with Ms. Koko, larus and Abs_triggered.
  3. 3. Which makjang elements would you enjoy seeing in season 2? (choose as many as you like)

• Truck of doom hits Andrea and he suffers from memory loss. He forgets his love and becomes a priest. In the end, he recovers his memory and leaves the priesthood and searches for his love Dr Jang
    • But Dr. Jang is angry at Andrea for leaving her and gets revenge by marrying Kim Jun Wan (cardiothoraic surgeon) after he was dumped by his soldier girlfiend (Ik Jun's sister)
    • It's revealed that Ik Jun (general surgeon) is actually the brother of Dr.Jang making it all super awkward, because his friend Kim Jun Wan has dated one of his sisters (soldier) and married his other sister (Dr Jang).
    • Distressed by his brother Andrea's memory loss and depression for losing his love Dr Jang, Andrea's oldest brother (played by Sung Dong Il) decides to join the mafia to get revenge on Dr. Jang and the truck driver
    • Neurosurgeon Song Hwa and OB gyn Yang Seok Hyeong go camping but get lost in the mountains. Seok Hyeong and Song Hwa connect on a romantic level when he saves her from a bear attack.
    • OB gyn Yang Seok Hyeong's betrayed girlfriend Chu Min Ha goes on a rampage in the hospital, seaweed slapping everyone who comes at her way!
    • Priest Oppa Andrea's mom meets up with Dr. Jang, "Divorce your current husband Jun Wan, get back with my son or you both have to leave the hospital' (incoming water splash)
    • Meanwhile, Ik Jun is visited by his ex-gf(played by Go Ara) in the hospital. She wants him back, but he's like nah... "I'm tired of all women! They have all betrayed me! I'm gonna stay single"
    • The seaweed slapping Chu Min Ha (betrayed gf) has now reached a sad Ik Jun, but the camera slows down as she aims a seaweed slap at him. We hear romantic music! She slips but he holds her back preventing her from falling. Their eyes lock and BOOM!
    • New scene: Andrea is crying loudly in a bar in Italy, unable to forget Dr. Jang. An Italian girl comforts him and soon they become more than friends.... Turns out she belongs to the mafia though! The Cassano family. Her brother's name is Vincenzo..
    • But Andrea is still sad, so his oldest brother(Sung Dong Il) and his new Italian girlfriend decide to get revenge on Dr. Jang so that Andrea can finally move on. Cue on dramatic music.
    • As they arrive at the hospital, ready to kill everyone in their way, they meet the truck driver. Bam! He's a goner!
    • Cue in on Dr Jang who has just found out that her husband Kim Jun Wan is cheating on her with her and Ik Jun's sister (Jun Wan's soldier ex girlfriend).( Incoming water splash and kimchi slap 2.0)
    • Andrea's brother and girlfriend aim a gun at Dr Jang but her brother Ik Jun saves her. Andrea's gf shoots cheating Kim Jun Wan instead and sadly he doesn't make it. Dramatic music. Police arrive and arrest Sung Dong Il and the Italian lady
    • Ik Jun's seaweed slapping gf Chu Min Ha goes to the police station angry at Ik Jun for getting into danger like that. She seaweed slaps him! Boom!
    • Andrea hears of all of this and is shocked his brother and gf could do such a heinous act. But cue in on ANOTHER truck of doom that hits him as he is on his way to the police station. Dr. Jang spots a lifeless and bleeding Andrea, operates on him and saves him.
    • Dr. Jang is distressed after having lost her cheating husband Jun Wan and after having saved her ex-love Andrea, so she quits the hospital and becomes the manager of a chocopie factory.
    • Andrea has forgotten everything post truck of doom 1.0, and thinks he is still dating Dr. Jang and starts searching for her again.
    • (Time leap to 1 year later.) Dr Jang and Andrea meet by chance in the chocopie factory after Andrea's bus breaks down in front of it. Cue in on romantic music when they look at each other lovingly and kiss... Happy ending!
    • Ms. Koko: "partyon and Sleepy Owl - you're in big trouble!" (partyon and Sleepy Owl run away....)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/14/2021 at 01:00 PM

• Replies 144.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Awww.... Pita is so lucky that you guys adopted her! :kiss_wink:

ya she is. all of my family loves her. she's super spoiled too. she'll bite your feet if u dont give her enough attention. another weird thing she does is she likes to roll in the dirt.

*insert shrug*

:idk:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I got a good chuckle out of the Update #10 specifically as it pertains to the battle and the roles that people play in group projects. :loolz:

And Candy Mode! All I can say is.. WOW. 

I need soompi points to take advantage of Vault Sale!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

My pain woke me up abruptly. I'm holding on till my next scan and the next episode of my current favorite Turkish drama, Sen Çal Kapimi, which fall on the same day yaaas! I now know the Turkish alphabet and that the actors in the show are younger but a whole lot taller than me lololol  Again, the same setup: chaebol and poor lady, who are both hotter than summer, are caught up in a web of lies together with a whole bunch of side characters. 

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, partyon said:

@mouse007 You have so many badges already. :D It wasn't long ago since you were asking for donations. :D

Yeah, I laughed at the team work pic as well. :D

@partyon Haha! Thanks to the battle, I was able to rack up some points due to the kindness of others "liking" posts. Then I saw the sale and I was like...

giphy.gif

And went on a "shopping spree"! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hi @mirmz

We're all here for the money.... I mean friendship.. totally the friendship. :heart3:

I'm just popping in for a minute before I start baking. One of my kids at work enlisted after graduation and his last day with us is tomorrow. Gotta make lots of goodies! 

Any plans for today?

21 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@mirmz visits my profile? :) I just following you

oh cool and ya i check ur profile once in a while cuz u my friend <3 not like in a stalker way tho XD

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Sejabin said:

You better following me too rather than check it hahaha. I know you miss me and not stalking :kiss_wink:

welp i just started following u back :D 

• Like 5
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic