angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

bwaahahaha... did you marathon? which ep are you in? what I really enjoyed about bepannah is the absurd humour and how there will also be one character who mentions how absurd it all is. LOL...  the actor really does love showing his abs. the guy must not eat at all.

15685336621568533627.gif

look at this face , of course I marathon it , divided episodes to watch it in 2 days ( thank god its weekend)  :blush: I hit my target before I sleep Ep 88 :yum: 

Spoiler

so I finish with part show their journey for discovery & lost —I like they where different, not perfect in anyway ,show how in faults the four partners were , not only focused on cheating problem , for me personally I felt sorry for the lead girl she was naive that married husband who was afraid to share his problems with her because he think she can’t handle it  , but have time to talk with other how bad she is behind her back &  the lead guy who married his best friend that care for him as his mother,but tired of it but not once tell him , she can’t do it any more , that now she want a partner , father to her future children, not a baby she raising . 

Today I will start from ep 89 the part they will fall in love :blush: let’s see what 6 month apart form each other change on them :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Ameera Ali you shifted to bollywood?

This looong drama starring Jennifer ---- (can't recall her name ) was aired in Arabic dubbing in MBC bollywood. I didn't have patience to continue watching. But I guess it has several seasons, right?

Really  Bollywood stars work out in the gem. We have Salman, Hrithik , Johnny Abraham , Akshay...... etc etc lol

They can be wrestlers or lift weight stars 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali :joy: I see u also cheating frequently from Mr Hwang....

Ehhh no such things called Cheating when it comes to oppa. It’s called ‘Sharing the love’

• LOL 5

50 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Isn't making the test paper more hated than the marking? 

Second most hated . But i hv been teaching for like a long time  , so I can recycle many questions  :D

• LOL 6

@Lawyerh where you find this wolf boy :joy:  , did you take him to pet doctor  , so he can take his shot :joy:

** me cheating , no impossible, I am helping economy :tounge_xd:

@Sushimi you bored learn how to stitch shirt :joy::tounge_xd:

15685343831568534289.gif

@ktcjdrama @triplem that how he walk around  all day , after all her hard work   :joy:

15685435261568543487.gif

• LOL 6

49 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I got myself new wolf boy pEAo2Ge.gif

Can u guys guess his age? Lol... i got it totally wrong. 

24? The wolf or the boy?

Btw, you know that lower right hand action button to click on? It says "Adopt Me" :lol: Have you clicked on it?

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla @Sarang21 I was curious so I watched some clips randomly... I saw the bathroom accidental shower scene :lol: of course they have to get wet from the water, just stay under the sprinkler instead of getting out of it, and on top of that, her hair got tangled on the useless button... wait, so that's what the button is used for! Not useless after all...

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He said he from forest :joy:

5d7e183c4fcdd326026022.gif?download

You should come with penguin or baby  from the little forest :joy:, that only reality show that under you microscope  :mrgreen:

Wait , are you you still having lessons with biology teacher behind our back  :mrgreen::unamused:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

+2

17 hours ago, Asohib said:

Dhakra, please dont be mad mood most of the time

I was happy once, but then people complained why I am not mad anymore, so I went back to MaDhakra.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wait , are you you still having lessons with biology teacher behind our back  :mrgreen::unamused:

That one is @triplem ah. She took extra repeating class with him :ph34r:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

look at this face , of course I marathon it , divided episodes to watch it in 2 days ( thank god its weekend)  :blush: I hit my target before I sleep Ep 88 :yum: 

okay, so they are half hour episodes... but seriously, how did you manage so many episodes? :lol: did you just skip and skim through the good bits and ignore the bad stuff? amazing! feel like I need to give you a prize! hahahah....

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Reveal hidden contents

Today I will start from ep 89 the part they will fall in love :blush: let’s see what 6 month apart form each other change on them 

you summed it up perfectly.. putting rest in spoiler

Spoiler

it was funny because some on the forum hated that the two cheaters somehow were let off the hook. they felt like the writer was somehow blaming adi and zoya for the affair while others felt it was a realistic portrayal of how marriages can break despite love being there. there was a lack of understanding and communication between both the couples. for me, i found it interesting that the drama mentioned stuff that we don't often see -- financial stresses and management + personality differences and lack of leadership.

me as well as the forum really hated puja's mom. in fact, we cheered when she got written out. hahahah.. we were really ticked off at how she handled the reveal and blamed adi for everything while making her daughter seem like some really innocent gal. many of us felt that rather than encouraging puja to be open, her mom sort of encouraged the marriage because adi was rich and they were getting a free ride.

just to warn you, the second half writing is a wild mess that it became more of a kind of comedy. we suspected that maybe some junior writers took over perhaps? so just keep your expectations low and be prepared at the zaniness! then you will find it really hilarious. :lol:

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla @Sarang21 I was curious so I watched some clips randomly... I saw the bathroom accidental shower scene :lol: of course they have to get wet from the water, just stay under the sprinkler instead of getting out of it, and on top of that, her hair got tangled on the useless button... wait, so that's what the button is used for! Not useless after all...

the shower scene was the most hilarious romantic scene in the drama! even as you are rolling in laughter, you feel it is also weirdly cheesy romantic. his mom and the aunties who interrupt the scene are even more hilarious especially when his mom is like "what are you doing in the shower?" :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

That one is @triplem ah. She took extra repeating class with him :ph34r:

Oh my ...don’t tell them :D. I needed revision since I’m weak in science. :lol:

@nrllee I’m watching Si Wan in Misaeng now . What are you binging now ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

okay, so they are half hour episodes... but seriously, how did you manage so many episodes? :lol: did you just skip and skim through the good bits and ignore the bad stuff? amazing! feel like I need to give you a prize! hahahah....

I wanted to do that when he start drinking, her crying like crazy in ep 4 or 5  :mrgreen: but surprise surprise my friend , he didn’t become drunk , she kept what she is a kind person toward people that always use her but help her build confidence & face reality  &  all side character in one point or another, they all got something to say was important to understand why this affair happened, how these two sink their marriage to a failure with out them noticing :joy: the other part wasn’t happy as they thought so it’s hard to skip when u want to understand . 

@triplem  is that what mean : when the devil call your name :joy:I should have know from ur signature :joy:

you having private lesson :sweat_smile:

@nohamahamoud2002 where is a candy , you find me :mrgreen: 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I’m watching Si Wan in Misaeng now . What are you binging now ? 

O My Venus.  It’s surprisingly good.  I love both JiSub and Min-Ah.  I didn’t think I would like the story but it was really well done. Their characters are so cute together.  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3