angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem was planning to deleted it so...thank God.

@Sushimi thanks from us both.

Yes, triplem's "dear" sounds...teacher. The opposite to her usual posts.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

52 minutes ago, triplem said:

I giggled when the article say he’s got a pure heart . Hot body , along with a pure heart,  is always a bonus :lol:. But it seems he had a crush on noona ( KSA) growing up . And she married for power . Or at least that’s the impression I got . 

I like more that they said that his character "simultaneously encompasses the good and evil". I like when the heroes are grey. I am sure he has a pure heart but I like that he is showing a lot of strenght too. He needs it. It looks like it will be a character for us to root to get the heroine. I also get the impression that he has a crush on his noona. 

I am also intrigued for her husband character. I am glad to see Kim Tae Hoon again and I hope his chaarcter won`t die this time. :D

The gals are still in the spotlight in this drama.

I am looking forward to watch the drama.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Days are slow without dramas haha

I have lots of dramas to watch but I don`t have time. Even when I could find a little time, I am not in the mood, because I feel  anxious/ guilty ... but I still hang out on Soompi. :lol:

• LOL 7

Just now, larus said:

I have lots of dramas to watch but I don`t have time. Even when I could find a little time, I am not in the mood, because I feel guilty ... but I still hang out on Soompi. :lol:

So true haha. I can relate to you. You know something about soompi..it’s so attractive to keep on entering hahaha. Maybe cause we are used to talking to people so we kept on wanting to discuss stuff hahahsha

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

So true haha. I can relate to you. You know something about soompi..it’s so attractive to keep on entering hahaha. Maybe cause we are used to talking to people so we kept on wanting to discuss stuff hahahsha

I think Soompi kept me interested in kdramas. It was time when I thought they lost its charm. I am glad I kept watching them.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, larus said:

I think Soompi kept me interested in kdramas. It was time when I thought they lost its charm. I am glad I kept watching them.

Soompi is what connect me to new people to talk with. We laughed over oppa’s washboard abs/moments..it’s honestly very exciting to enter soompi for me :) it gives me something to do Everyday haha. I feel contented :) 

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @cenching @triplem :heart:

& of cause everyone here too :) 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I agree this place connects you with people @Sushimi , especially like minded drama fanatics  like us. 

Right now I just came up for a breather . Marking test papers - the most hated part of my job :skull:

38 minutes ago, larus said:

This is true . Sometimes I would hv dropped a drama but participating in a thread somehow keeps me going . 

• LOL 7

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Right now I just came up for a breather . Marking test papers - the most hated part of my job :skull:

So..how’s the grading?:joy:

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

So..how’s the grading?:joy:

So so . Always hv a wide range of grades in every batch :D . But I feel bored marking . Sorry to my students - tsk tsk 

• LOL 5

@Sushimi @larus soompi is a lovely place...for drama addicts like me lol. Sometimes real life ppl dont like to discuss drama. So only here i can become myself :joy:

Btw, no one watching Mowgli? I found the pair better than the Go Go Squid...

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

So so . Always hv a wide range of grades in every batch :D . But I feel bored marking . Sorry to my students - tsk tsk 

If you were the one to do this paper..how well do you think you will do?:joy:

• LOL 5

@Ameera Ali what’s happening to Mr Hwang ? Some award show? 

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sushimi @larus soompi is a lovely place...for drama addicts like me lol. Sometimes real life ppl dont like to discuss drama. So only here i can become myself :joy:

Btw, no one watching Mowgli? I found the pair better than the Go Go Squid...

I think spazzing is the best thing about Soompi. Where else can I shamelessly admire a hot oppa .....

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

If you were the one to do this paper..how well do you think you will do?:joy:

Of course I would hv aced it :rolleyes:...

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, triplem said:

DS60 team still very close . And my homeboy with a mask there right in front :D

Why is he on the other escalator??  Like the one going up?  And the others going down?? :lol:  Yeah I still see them posting meet ups (the girls).  Glad they all got along so well.  I miss DS60.  I have been in a slump since.  Started old dramas and binge watched.  SiWan’s new one is too gory for me... I get the feeling it’s all happening in his head?  Like probably the people and some of the situations are similar but he’s just extrapolated it in his head to include the gore... I saw stills of some of the episodes and just couldn’t watch...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Ameera Ali I think I know why... They’re doing a PPL for his abs... so gotta show it blatantly whenever there is a chance :joy:

Lucky for us he believes no point in button his shirt :joy:

download

* So Get ready your popcorn, we need to solve some shirts problems :mrgreen:

+2 

• LOL 5

37 minutes ago, triplem said:

Isn't making the test paper more hated than the marking? 

• LOL 3

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali what’s happening to Mr Hwang ? Some award show? 

5d7e0525e87c4567383065.gif?download

may I need to break his leg  , did he start to hide his prize & money for me :joy:

isn't enough I see him do mouth to mouth in tv , , just who would pay for Netflix & now tv :joy:

I need divorce lawyer @Lawyerh ignore crazy cat case come here 

@triplem Good luck with making test paper , just add oppa question there :joy::kiss_wink: 

No number

• LOL 5