[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

I haven´t been active here because I started watching the C-drama Love and Destiny. I didn´t thought that I would like it so much.It reminds me very much of Ashes of love. Since It´s a 60 episode drama I don´t have time for anything else :joy:. I´m currently on ep 16. 

+2

@Sarang21 You like Love and Destiny ? I watched like 5 episodes first-found it a bit boring but since it's Chang Cheh and Nini I kept watching till episode 18-20. Then I stopped. I just couldn't find the chemistry between Nini and Chang Cheh. And I like both of them and it's Chang Cheh's first ever TV drama. Not much expression from Chang Cheh but I guess maybe that was what the director told him. I've never seen Ashes of Love tho but I like TMOPB much much more. I'm waiting for the C drama with Shawn You and Li Qin. Forgot the name. I like Li Qin-she's elegantly beautiful.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

For me best 2019 slap food was this 

@ktcjdrama , @Sarang21 would understand, it was hilarious :joy:

+2

That seaweed slap was hilarious...especially when he started eating it :joy:

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

@Sarang21 You like Love and Destiny ? I watched like 5 episodes first-found it a bit boring but since it's Chang Cheh and Nini I kept watching till episode 18-20. Then I stopped. I just couldn't find the chemistry between Nini and Chang Cheh. And I like both of them and it's Chang Cheh's first ever TV drama. Not much expression from Chang Cheh but I guess maybe that was what the director told him. I've never seen Ashes of Love tho but I like TMOPB much much more. I'm waiting for the C drama with Shawn You and Li Qin. Forgot the name. I like Li Qin-she's elegantly beautiful.

So far I´m enjoying it. The first couple of episodes were really boring and I had to get used to the male lead hairstyle too. It just doesn´t suit his face...I feel like it lacks volume at the top lol. About the male lead not having much expressionm I agreed...but I guess that´s really how his character is....maybe it will change later on.

I´m not feeling such a greet chemistry between them either at the moment...it feels more like student and mentor relationship. I guess it has to do with the fact that the character of the female lead is so naive and childish. But I think she will have a character development later on ...maybe then the chemistry will grow. 

I find the story of the side characters interesting too so that´s why I´m not that bothered about the main leads. 

I would really recommend you to watch Ashe of Love. I love TMOPB too it´s   my all time favorite Wuxia drama. I´m waiting for the adaptation of the pillow book. 

Lin Qin was the princess in "Princess Agents" right? I´m waiting for one of her drama "The majesty of the Wolf" it´s been like forever and they are not releasing it. I don´t know if we will ever get to see it :bawling:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

OMG Aiyooo i never wear makeup then oppa showed up *blushing* see im a bare S. I never put choker flip hair all that. 

Thank you @Ameera Ali:joy::kiss_wink: i laughed really loud it's 1am here opps. Oppa is at my living room,i go put on make up first. Haha then we go on a dream date haha

Goodnightttt!

+2

• LOL 5

@Ameera Ali ~ found the bra shopping scene in graceful family hilarious. first he says that she is not his girlfriend and then says, wait, do you have something for someone who is bad tempered and the shop assistant winks and says "ah you like the bad girl type?" :joy:.... and this is initial OTP scenes. I love it!

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1