Quantcast
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Tencent is mainland.....

leDo i have no ideas unless u have a poster of the pictures to show me?

Oh no...angie..I put wrong then :sweatingbullets: you can go look at the Hong Kong thread got poster..plus if you can then shift over the page bah..this rookie does not know which is mainland which is Hongkong Liao :joy: sorry for the inconvenience!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh no...angie..I put wrong then :sweatingbullets: you can go look at the Hong Kong thread got poster..plus if you can then shift over the page bah..this rookie does not know which is mainland which is Hongkong Liao :joy:

hahhaa it actually correct, it belong to HK, as this is Tencent co-produce with TVB

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahhaa it actually correct, it belong to HK, as this is Tencent co-produce with TVB

Haha okay good good :) 

thank you~

• Like 6

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

however honestly those section had become very jumble up lols

Yeah..consider you have partnerships between countries..

@Lawyerh maths. Makjang + makjang = mega makjang lol

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

+2 

Wave @Sarang21:relaxed:

Hi how are you? :relaxed:

I haven´t been active here because I started watching the C-drama Love and Destiny. I didn´t thought that I would like it so much.It reminds me very much of Ashes of love. Since It´s a 60 episode drama I don´t have time for anything else :joy:. I´m currently on ep 16. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Random: I hate it when characters leave the entire drink untouched and walk off after having a conversation at a coffee shop!!!! That costs money! you better drink it even if u are bitter/sad inside! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, staygold said:

Random: I hate it when characters leave the entire drink untouched and walk off after having a conversation at a coffee shop!!!! That costs money! you better drink it even if u are bitter/sad inside! 

I know what you mean...and they do it with food too. At least take the drink or let them pack the food for you. It´s such a waste.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

Same! I hate it even more when they buy food and don't eat it. I find this quite common in K dramas. At least with Chinese dramas, you can see them actually eating the food.

I can't tell you how many scenes with such amazing food were left untouched and how I've looked at said food with such longing. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 me watching graceful family :joy:

+2 

:joy: somehow it reminds me of this tampon commercial 

I need to catch up on Graceful family too...I need to duplicate myself I feel like I don´t have enough time for all those dramas :joy:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I can't tell you how many scenes with such amazing food were left untouched thrown at people and how I've looked at said food with such longingSadness, what a waste

:) saw ji suk jin on running man took food & slap it on Kwang soo’s Face making a phack sound

Heartache 101

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:) saw ji suk jin on running man took food & slap it on Kwang soo’s Face making a phack sound

Heartache 101

For me best 2019 slap food was this 

@ktcjdrama , @Sarang21 would understand, it was hilarious :joy:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

O gosh, tell me about those wasted coffee and food!! I really hate those scenes. You just come sit down and talk for less than 5 minutes... why don’t you just do it at a park bench?? But of course, the coffee shop PPL needs to have their screen time too <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 5