Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

It’s not raisins, but prunes...

So sad to hear about the accident that killed the toddler :tears: I cannot imagine what the parents have to go through. Made me not want to visit Jewel now since I saw there were many incidents before this too. 

Sometimes stores go for the esthetics and forget about safety. At this time, I appreciate what I’ve seen in drama Fox Star Bride about where they go on rounds regularly, telling the airport tenants about unsafe banners outside their stores.

Jewel is nice. But in this case we can't really blame jewel for it...mainly cause this was an accident. I think another kid pushed her to the mirror thus the mirror fell on her. The mirror did not break. So it states that it's not jewel's fault...but is sad...that the child lost her life..

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1

+2

782ce2a2333ca6b2cf515f8653fd70a6.jpg

2c030256d259c760334958986f74cf9e.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

so found out that a child was walking in a mall and walked passed a shop. She touched the mirror and the mirror  toppled on her. Killing her...omg...:unsure::tears:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/toddler-dies-after-mirror-falls-on-her-in-fashion-store-at-jewel-Changi

if the parents could just...could just take care of her a little better..not allowing her to play...the mirror wouldn’t have toppled on her...

talked about luck

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

how u counter with haters? :D hahahha learn from YuZheng ....make more collabs for their target :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Working in a hospital all the time since medical school, I've always worn flats and joggers. Have to literally run when there's an emergency or code blue. Also we female doctors rarely put on makeup. No incentive and lack of sleep. Sick patients couldn't care less what we look like and there's the occasional uugghh ! splash of urine from them so nice sexy clothes are out. Have to have high necklines cos we bend down a lot to examine the patients who are lying on the bed or insert a drip line. if low neckline, patients can see our bras when we bend down. Sometimes those old salty geezers try to do a fast one and pat/grab our bums. But they do that more with the nurses than the doctors cos they know we'll order a catheter purposely to insert into their penis as punishment-a size larger :naughty:. Compared to my corporate women friends who never leave home without makeup even on weekends. It's part of their routine. And they always change to nicer clothes when they go out even if it's just grocery shopping. Now I fit @Sejabin's criteria for auntie :lol:, I've made up my mind I'm going to put makeup on and wear nicer clothes. Not many years left to slap on red lipstick and do smokey eyes. But my stilettos can only be 2 inches high. Don't know how to walk with higher ones. Will definitely fall down and break my leg b4 I leave the shoe shop if I wear 4 inch stilettos.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

the things we do for our job :) well i work in office so we can wear high heels wear sexy clothes and all....however try working in the office im in.....the aircon is too cold so we will usually wrap up in scarves or jackets lols :D 

however i cant wear high heels either i need flats.....as i have issues at hip....and i cant walk too far or stand too long lols.....so yea im always all bundle up so nothing to see either lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@angelangie You are right. My corporate women patients always complain about the cold air con in their offices. But I'm sure you're pretty good at applying make up. I'm now just learning to draw a perfect eyeliner to my eyes. Does anyone have any suggestions to stop the eyeshadow from "falling down"-forgot the correct word. It makes the lower eyes look like panda eyes. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@angelangie You are right. My corporate women patients always complain about the cold air con in their offices. But I'm sure you're pretty good at applying make up. I'm now just learning to draw a perfect eyeliner to my eyes. Does anyone have any suggestions to stop the eyeshadow from "falling down"-forgot the correct word. It makes the lower eyes look like panda eyes. 

er i dont wear makeup lols.....the only thing i always apply is lipgloss as my lips are dry lols

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don't need a happy ending for Hotel Del Luna, just a satisfying one. The drama enfolds so much sadness and afterlife issues so it will be one hell of trying to hv one. So Hong Sisters,jebal,just a satisfying one. Pls don't make it like Scarlet Heart Ryeo :cry:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

er i dont wear makeup lols.....the only thing i always apply is lipgloss as my lips are dry lols

Oh. Then you have natural beauty and great self esteem. :thumbsup: Actually men don't like women who are all dolled up. They tell me they fear seeing these women with no make up on :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@cenchingyour crush wearing glasses. Not bad ah.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@refuse2sink

There are many nice videos about makeup in Youtube....Some Makeup Guru in Youtube especially the angmo ones, their tips aren't suitable for us Asian faces. But I found Pony Syndrome is good....

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Oh. Then you have natural beauty and great self esteem. :thumbsup: Actually men don't like women who are all dolled up. They tell me they fear seeing these women with no make up on :D

hahahhaa no....im just too lazy :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Regarding the child who passed away after a mirror fell on her...she’s reportedly 18months?  A toddler.  Why was she unrestrained/unsupervised in a clothing store (not suitable for young children?)?  Toddlers of that age have no idea what not to grab or grab...they need to be supervised at all times so you can preempt accidents.  I am not here to blame the carers for their oversight but sigh...it’s a costly mistake.  Sad all round.  :tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

90 % of the time I prefer the second male lead. Why? I don't know. But really there has to be extraordinary chemistry between the two leads for me to ship them, otherwise, I lose interest. I usually can't say my opinion in any thread because of that, because I am almost alone in disliking the OTP together

you are not alone; most of the time I don't care for the main leads at all. there have been few where I have actively wished they break up. :sweatingbullets: then I realized that it was time to drop the drama. hahahahha.... but thats probably why I enjoy daily and weekend dramas more. there are more couples and stories. so if you find one boring, there's another to keep your interest.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Gotta bring them to swimming pool. But vice versa for the guy. Nowadays guy, bb cream, eyebrow trimming are trending!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Regarding the child who passed away after a mirror fell on her...she’s reportedly 18months?  A toddler.  Why was she unrestrained/unsupervised in a clothing store (not suitable for young children?)?  Toddlers of that age have no idea what not to grab or grab...they need to be supervised at all times so you can preempt accidents.  I am not here to blame the carers for their oversight but sigh...it’s a costly mistake.  Sad all round.  :tears:

no matter how it happen.....the toddler just happen to be at the wrong spot at the wrong times....imagine another person happen to touch the mirror....it will still fall upon that person as well....however an adult might be able to take the impact and sustain some injuries instead of being a casualties 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

+2 :hushed:

eyeliner or eyeshadow that falling down? use waterproof eyeliner so it will not falling down and make the lower eyes like panda eyes :blush: choosed natural colors so our faces will look natural and pretty even with make up :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1