Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

A+,

gold star, 

100%!!!

good job big sis @partyon!!

That's so cool! Never been to Iowa. What's it like there?

Closest state I've been to is Illinois. :)

I hope the meme didn't offend you. Not many memes about Iowa, so I chose the one with tornadoes. :D

• LOL 1
  • Replies 148.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@mirmzI actually ruled out Iowa when you said inside the person because the map I was looking at only had a tiny sliver of Iowa in the red zone. 

What is Tornado Alley? | AccuWeather

Edit: My posts keep jumping around and screwing up my numbers. ><

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's so cool! Never been to Iowa. What's it like there?

aww thanks!!! :kiss_wink:

@partyon u live in switzerland right?

it's pretty flat tbh. lots of corn fields. btw corn feed beef is SOOOOOOO much better than grass feed cow

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, mirmz said:

aww thanks!!! :kiss_wink:

@partyon u live in switzerland right?

it's pretty flat tbh. lots of corn. btw corn feed beef is SOOOOOOO much better than grass feed cow

I never said that I'm from Switzerland. :D I think it was @Sarang21 who decided that I am from there. :D

I'm flattered. :D

Beautiful country. Nice fondue. Cute St.Bernard dogs. Nice skiing in the Alps. Super expensive.

@phikyl Never been to Washington either. :(  I wanna visit Seattle because of grunge and Frasier. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not the third night in a row.... :D

calm yourself big sis :joy:

im not gonna make u if ur not comfortable w/ it :kiss_wink:

btw @phikyl should i change my profile pic to an animal dressed up as dorothy now? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@mirmz I actually DID live in tornado alley at one point. Apparently metro Denver/suburbs is part of it and I didn't even know until after I moved back to the west coast. :lol: I can count on one hand the number of times I heard the sirens go off though. Mostly it was just funnel cloud sightings that touched down away from us. 

Do you live in a bigger city or a small town? Just curious about what's around for things to do. I've never lived outside of a "big city" so unfamiliar with that lifestyle

Edit: @mirmz Dorothy Costume For Dogs : Dorothy Halloween Dog Costume

+2

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Do you live in a bigger city or a small town? Just curious about what's around for things to do. I've never lived outside of a "big city" so unfamiliar with that lifestyle

small town in a small midwest state, and yes i know; tis terribly cliche :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@mirmz @phikyl I have spent a lot of time in the tornado alley too, but never realized it until today. :D

Remember the tornado watches, but I've never experienced a tornado warning.

TBH, tornadoes scare the living daylights out of me....

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@mirmz Surrounded by farmland? I bet there's some great corn mazes come October though. :wink: 

Edit: @partyon They scare me too. I've been in 2 baby ones and those were enough to make me NOPE right out of any state within that section of the US. Earthquakes don't bother me though. I actually got into a debate with one of my Colorado born and raised friends about which is more terrifying; tornado or earthquake. It ended in a stalemate. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@mirmz Surrounded by farmland? I bet there's some great corn mazes come October though. :wink: 

u bet :joy: 

and yeah there is an awesome corn maze at this pumpkin patch near my cousin's old house (and no i do not live in the country if u were gonna ask)

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, mirmz said:

u bet :joy: 

and yeah there is an awesome corn maze at this pumpkin patch near my cousin's old house (and no i do not live in the country if u were gonna ask)

Hey, I'm surrounded by forests but I don't live in the forest. :lol: I just have a thing for corn mazes. They're so much fun! 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic