Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wheres his thread now btw? U need to dig & pull out his thread first.... :joy:

I think must use digger machine to dig.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I think must use digger machine to dig.

Yes cos i think been buried deep.... lost on which page idk... RIP Mr Hwang.... U have become zombie in @Ameera Ali's heart. :skull::joy:

@cenching @ktcjdrama @Sejabin

• LOL 6

No number.

@Ameera Ali btw do u still even remember hubby real name? I got to refresh cos i forgot its Go Joon lol... omg... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

No number.

@Ameera Ali btw do u still even remember hubby real name? I got to refresh cos i forgot its Go Joon lol... omg... 

Wasn’t he mr hwang :joy:

I didn't give birth to him to remember his name :mrgreen:

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wasn’t he mr hwang :joy:

I didn't give birth to him to remember his name :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh ask your secretary to prepare divorce papers.

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh ask your secretary to prepare divorce papers.

Ikr @sushilicious. Feel like she worse than that hubs whos not eating beef soup. :heartbreak:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Hmm. I am wondering if I should also watch Ji ChangWook’s drama Melting Me Softly?  I don’t know the actress?  It’s rom com though and I don’t know if I am in the rom com mood. :lol:

I enjoyed watching Won Jin Ah in Just Between Lovers. So I will check out Melting Me. 

If you haven’t watched Just Between Lovers, I highly recommend it. I think you will love it. Don’t judge from the title because it isn’t a rom-com, but healing drama for traumatic experiences based on real-life incident in Korea. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@Heidi Seow did you enjoy priest? I personally love guest better. But for priest I like the last episode..cause the lead sacrifices himself and you get the exorcism scene^_^ 

I would say..last ep guest exorcism scene compared..priest final exorcism is stronger..haha

• Like 6
  • Love 1

oh that Hell drama…I tried to spoil myself with webtoon but it has only Indonesian translation. So I decided to wait patiently till 31

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I havent watched much of the nursery show :P Just few clips on youtube is all I have watched.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@nateko Unni where are you :joy: have you dumped +/-?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@Heidi Seow did you enjoy priest? I personally love guest better. But for priest I like the last episode..cause the lead sacrifices himself and you get the exorcism scene^_^ 

I would say..last ep guest exorcism scene compared..priest final exorcism is stronger..haha

I haven’t watch Guest yet coz I heard very scary. I like The Priest very much. Maybe because is close to western like Constantine. Indeed the last episode when YWJ got exorcism was really wow me. I never see him such a fierce face. (Or villain) that’s y I’m looking forward if he gonna accept any psychopath project or not. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I haven’t watch Guest yet coz I heard very scary. I like The Priest very much. Maybe because is close to western like Constantine. Indeed the last episode when YWJ got exorcism was really wow me. I never see him such a fierce face. (Or villain) that’s y I’m looking forward if he gonna accept any psychopath project or not. 

For me i like guest a lot..haha...maybe because there isn't really a love line...haha im allergic to love lines..:ph34r: @triplem @Lawyerh--I think you will like guest...the difference between the possessed for this two project is:

1) one tries to kill the people whom have hurt the vessel (Meaning the spirits manipulate the vessels' hatred to kill) and or actually kills the vessel

2) a more watered down version of exorcism materials used.

Similarly they both end with a final exorcism :) im a lover for guest, so if you ever do watch it do tell me hahahahaa

But before you run away from guest..guest is emotional..you will understand the back story of the characters and it's quite upsetting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Hug tight @triplem no thank you @sushilicious

:skull:

Yo I'm referring to the love line part hahaha

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko Unni where are you :joy: have you dumped +/-?

Lol, no :joy: I was on vacation with no proper internet. How the hell will I catch up with all these dramas?! :ph34r: @sushilicious What's new, watcha doing/watching? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1