Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, strongtower said:

Now you make me wanna go and buy some ice cream.

I know what you mean. My stock of ice cream is finished and I have to buy some as well.

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 144.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

ate my pear ice cream (sorbets actually), have one favorite place here they sell awesome ice cream & sorbets:D I'm into much lighter ice these days

I love fruits icecream and sorbets too. I chose mango sorbet most of the time when I need something lighter.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Well I havent thought of that @sadthe1st. Hahaha. Thanks! Am not just sure though if there's icecream delivery in our place. Dont really have icecream shops here. Mostly I have to buy it in the mall or convenience shop or few restos. :poledance:

Edit: so I checked our fridge. And lo and behold, I see icecream. Didnt remmbr buying recently.  Thank you ice cream fairies!!! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
11 minutes ago, strongtower said:

I'm really craving now but washing/disinfecting after going out kinda hassles me. Lol. So maybe tomorrow.

exactleeeeyyy:joy: my favorite is sorbet on the cone but yup due to covid they stop using cone & mine buy with scoops on own box instead. Bought it bcs I already need to go out after all, BATHE LIKE CRAZY after that is such a hassle defff.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic