• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

+2

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Dhakra, Johnny is as adorable as always. Did he resign being mascot for +/-? I thought he was still the mascot.

Not that I know of. :) But since I don't read each and every page anymore, I thought maybe there was a new one in town. :D 

@phikylYou're allergic to cats? Huh......that is....surprising. 

Just now, phikyl said:

Yes guys. Please keep posting pictures of your cute pets so my allergic self can enjoy them from afar! 

@phikyl im actually (mildly) allergic to cats so Pita (my cat) lives in my garage :D

i still snuggle her tho >^..^<

• Like 2

@Dhakra There is not a new mascot as far as I know. Although I did get busy for a while there and couldn't read every page either....

@mirmz I'm not deathly allergic per se but if I don't take meds beforehand I can't breathe. I stayed with my sister a couple years ago for a wedding and about died [exaggeration but it sure felt like it to me] in my sleep because she let her cats play all over the bed I was using. Apparently she forgot I have fur allergies.....

+2

@phikylI never thought pets of all things were the weakness of Jack-of-All-trades Phi.

I mean I was certain there might be things that were....but I thought more like....I don't know......rocketlauncher wearing robo-dragons with steel claws.

@Dhakra I'm allergic to fur in general. :lol: Pets are not really a weakness for me [I like to look at pictures but I'm not running out to go get one...] but I do have weaknesses. :P

I can always take Benadryl for the fur....

Edit: @mirmz My real kryptonite is books. Put me in an old library with the book smell and a whole bunch of things I've never read? I'd get lost in there for hours. I don't know if you have this on your coast but here we have a bookstore called Powells; it's a huge huge place just filled to the brim with books. They're separated into rooms and I have literally gotten lost in one of the ones by me. I also frequent this little used book store that's packed to the gills with stuff. You pay like 99 cents a book so you can get a ton with just a little bit of cash. 

@mirmz They're an independent chain for sure but I'm not sure how far they branch out or if they're just a west coast thing. 

Edit 2: @mirmz It looks like they only have the actual stores here in my area but they ship everywhere. :wink: 

@mirmz I live on the colder side of the west coast. :lol:. I grew up in southern California [which is why I'm constantly cold probably] but moved here a while back. This end is super green, tons of rain, and the weather doesn't really get above 70 except in July/August. It's a huge change from the dry desert that was my hometown. Ice Cold GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants - Find & Share on GIPHY

im guessing @phikyl u live in portland, oregon? or somewhere near it, cuz i looked up powell's and it said that the hq is in portland :D

where i live it's like negative 10 in the winter and 80ish in the summer. it's always super humid in this time of year. 

:hotinhere2:

• Like 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic