Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

5 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

to be able to use discord, do we have to download an application or just visit the web? I mostly logged in to soompi with phone during weekdays and only open it with laptop on weekends

I think you can use it on the web but I'm not totally sure about that. I have the app so it automatically boots me to my app rather than opening the web page.

+2

46 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Thank you @alleram95  chingu! You can find me in the K-dramas & movies section.:lol:

Ooh one of the busiest section. Good luck with the probation!

@triplem and @stroppyse got a new mod to help! Congratulations both. I know drama thread sometimes can get crazy LOL ;)

@phikyl I tried the link and it directs me to play store to download the app when I check with my phone.. I'll have to see about using laptop later when I got the chance to do so at home. 

@Lmangla can we still edit the answers that we have submitted? I will visit there and submit several of my answers. 

Because @Lawyerh is the quiz master I have to think about my past conversation with her about her long list of oppas. I'm sure at least one of her oppa is there :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

I tried the link and it directs me to play store to download the app when I check with my phone.. I'll have to see about using laptop later when I got the chance to do so at home.

I know it's possible to do discord on a web browser on the computer but it may not be possible on phone. The app is pretty lightweight though if you do end up deciding to use it. :)

24 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I know it's possible to do discord on a web browser on the computer but it may not be possible on phone. The app is pretty lightweight though if you do end up deciding to use it. :)

By the way the chat is between members or between members and the staffs?

@im0202 I was typing my answers but suddenly my manager called me to give more work and I have to left it. When she is away, I'll go back and post mine.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

I think @stroppyse you got promoted to global moderator, right? Congratulations. Anyone else got promoted?

@Lawyerh

I had a quick look at the quiz and thought how come the first 3 questions all pointed to Lee Seo Jin :lol: But hint was given Q1 is LSG... i didn't imagine he would be awkward coz he is such a kid himself :P

+2

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

By the way the chat is between members or between members and the staffs?

Both!

Right now we have mostly staff members chatting in here but it's ideally members and staff all chatting together. There's a voice chat option also. 

Edit: @mademoisellesia Promotions: @triplem was promoted also. :wink: 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic