Quantcast
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

its alright im looking for a chapter currently, going to try to pick up a webnovel which was translated half way and abandon... :) 

seeing how long i can stick to it comparing to the first translator lols

I’m going to global thread soon to find a spot to sit. I’m visiting your home page :w00t:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

I’m going to global thread soon to find a spot to sit. I’m visiting your home page :w00t:

+2

why the global thread? lols.....i will post it into the flying lines lols im just an amateur and im not sure how long i can stick to it either lols....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

why the global thread? lols.....i will post it into the flying lines lols im just an amateur and im not sure how long i can stick to it either lols....

Old feelings are back lol. Still trying to figure out how the threads works & where are all the actor’s threads lol

Looking around.. it’s clump together internationally is it? Okay :joy: I was looking through and I saw a One Direction thread :joy: cool.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Old feelings are back lol. Still trying to figure out how the threads works & where are all the actor’s threads lol

+2

artist threads are in Global Celebrities, the rest are separated into 'Mainland China, Japan, Hong Kong & Taiwan & Others'

all this under 'Global Entertainment'

i will have to be honest....Mainland China Directories will be the most up to date and the Global Celebrities as well.....the rest ehehehe sorry i cant keep up all the directories in order lols :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

artist threads are in Global Celebrities, the rest are separated into 'Mainland China, Japan, Hong Kong & Taiwan & Others'

all this under 'Global Entertainment'

i will have to be honest....Mainland China Directories will be the most up to date and the Global Celebrities as well.....the rest ehehehe sorry i cant keep up all the directories in order lols :P 

Tryna visit my old loves but most of them not here lol. I don’t want to start many threads..so just try to find one Lang zai on my list that is in this thread.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just now, Lawyerh said:

@angelangie u can put the egg. Its honest mistake. 

@refuse2sink fyi. 

it alright my dear....my minds are else where anyway :) coming bk from the hospital looking for the correct chapters lols....eyes kinda getting a lil tired....

im probably kinda drain myself :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

me too however sleep is eluding me...when i lay on the bed....my eyes are big lols

Stand up sleeping then :joy: I stood up sleeping once. Almost fall lol

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Stand up sleeping then :joy: I stood up sleeping once. Almost fall lol

im too old to fall....if i fall down i wont be able to get up without help :x

• Sad 3
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

What just happened?! This thread is moving so fast!! LOL

Congrats Team Sub!!

I actually hadn't heard of both these dramas but they look interesting so I will likely watch them. Will you be watching as well?

yes I will . I think I hv been watching too many dark dramas the past couple of months and will need a change of scenery :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im too old to fall....if i fall down i wont be able to get up without help :x

Welp. I was on a bus after the entire night of not sleeping. Stood on the bus..I think cause the bus sways everyone around, the motion starts to hit me & i fell asleep lol

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

yes I will . I think I hv been watching too many dark dramas the past couple of months and will need a change of scenery :lol:

Me too, me too... need fluff

• Like 4
  • LOL 1