Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mirmz I'm not asian either so it took some getting used to but I really like the 16-24 episode format. It's really nice to go into a story knowing that you'll get the beginning, middle AND end in one season and don't have to wait YEARS for the story to conclude. 

If you can tell, I have a problem with shows that take forever. I'm too impatient to wait one week for 1 eps, let alone months for a new season! 

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I'm too impatient to wait one week for 1 eps, let alone months for a new season!

i have a list pending...

Kingdom

Arthdal Chronicles

Love Alarm

Hospital Playlist

i probably can't remember much if it lapses too long between seasons.

:crazily:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@mirmz I'm not asian either so it took some getting used to but I really like the 16-24 episode format. It's really nice to go into a story knowing that you'll get the beginning, middle AND end in one season and don't have to wait YEARS for the story to conclude. 

tbh i dont really watch shows maybe cuz of my inability to commit to a plot so i just watch movies cuz theyre shorter than a full 5 season plot. maybe i just have the attention span of a ladybug idk.

:idk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@sadthe1st Love Alarm actually has multiple seasons. =X

I didn't know that when I watched it and I was so upset to get to the end and find out that there's supposed to be a second season. Triad Boss too. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Love Alarm actually has multiple seasons. =X

I didn't know that when I watched it and I was so upset to get to the end and find out that there's supposed to be a second season.

i din know it was meant to have seasons too!!

:smashes:

it's very interesting how this seasons thing work though.

eg. Kingdom releases the whole season available to binge watch, Arthdal Chronicles by episodes (iirc) and i guess, Hospital Playlist would be by weekly episodes too.

• Like 5