Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hihi @sadthe1st, hope you had a good night's sleep like me.

i woke up around 7... went back to sleep and woke up 8 again... cos i was hungry... hahaha and my muscles ache more than yesterday from the exercise i did on mon

:cries:

i think the fats are clinging on to their lives to my bones and flesh... i took a break from exercise yesterday but i shall continue it later during lunch time

:rickroll:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, phikyl said:

@mouse007 Dark chocolate brownies, chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodles, and red velvet cupcakes. 

Yes, I spoil my work kids. :lol: This one happens to be one of my favorites too so I'm willing to put in the extra effort it takes for the red velvet. 

those sound delicious! I love red velvet cupcakes! Hmmm... maybe I should try making some. :D

now I’m craving sweets!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, snowlou said:

sadthe1st what exercise do you normally do? I havent done 'proper' exercise for ages unless washing, hanging, folding clothes count!

i bet those don't count hahahahaha unless u're running a hotel laundromat house with tons of bedsheets curtains, to wash! *manually wash not machines!*

:crymeme:

i try to start with some simple ones (so they claimed so... pfft!) and had to skip those planking sets (planking on one arm, seriously?!)

i try to follow an asian youtuber since i guess our diet should be much more similiar?

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I have plenty of brownies to share @mouse007. :wink: 

I'm actually about to head over to work to drop off one tray of them since some of the people working tonight don't work tomorrow [when I will be there].