Quantcast
Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

@phikyl I used to sleep late but lately I fall asleep a lot faster. Cuz we start working like normal again even it's a shift turn. So you basically sleep less each day? Just 4 hrs the maximum maybe?

 

Btw we're going to get new ost of IONTO coming up soon! So excited!

 

374

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 136.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Jillia

    9920

  • kokodus

    8933

  • Lmangla

    5498

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@phikyl I used to sleep late but lately I fall asleep a lot faster. Cuz we start working like normal again even it's a shift turn. So you basically sleep less each day? Just 4 hrs the maximum maybe?

 

Btw we're going to get new ost of IONTO coming up soon! So excited!

 

-2

I usually sleep between 6 and 7 hours a night. That's my normal sleep pattern without setting an alarm.

 

If I absolutely HAVE to be up by a certain time, I'll set one but it's mostly so that I can make sure I get up on time [in case I'm having a day where I just can't seem to wake up]. When I was on opens, I'd only sleep for like 2-3 hours before going into work for a 12 hr shift. Luckily, I knew that would probably happen so I had them set it up so that I had the next day off to catch up on sleep. 

 

Is the new OST one of the ones I've been dying for?!?! The one at the end of ep 5 and the "in silence" are the ones I'm impatiently waiting for. :lol: 

 

374

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Where is @Sejabin going @MY15 ? I don't read back all those pages I missed so I think i'm missing something? 

Shw didn't tell us the reason but probably she's busy with RL. She'll leave soompi and I feel sad for that. Should we cling on her? 

 

@MY15 yes, it's sushi's artwork. :lol: I have LMH already so I need him now to join the line. Hahaha

 

372

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

370

 

Ok so I will vote for

add & subtract coffee badge - gm4queen (#3)

welcome to oppaland - @Alice Wonderland

perro army (lee seung gi and dog) - @Sushimi

 

Any others?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@phikyl ah.. it's a relieve that you have enough sleep then. I sleep late if I wait to watch some dramas. Hahaha. But thankfully some dramas I watch is near weekend. So it's fine. I can wake up late after that. 

 

I guess it will be included, I just checked the thread and people updates that the ost will be release. They will release like three of them all at once. Pretty different while other popular show will release it one by one each week. I'm waiting for the ost. And it'd be much released at the very end later. You know the one that played during the scene where MY left KT after putting off her cigarettes inside his cup. That moment she walks away the bgm ost played. Love that piece!

 

366

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@phikyl ah.. it's a relieve that you have enough sleep then. I sleep late if I wait to watch some dramas. Hahaha. But thankfully some dramas I watch is near weekend. So it's fine. I can wake up late after that. 

 

I guess it will included, I just checked the thread and people updates that the ost will be release. They will release like three of them all at once. Pretty different while other popular show will release it one by one each week. I'm waiting for the ost. And it'd be much released at the very end later. You know the one that played during the scene where MY left KT after putting off her cigarettes inside his cup. That moment she walks away the bgm ost played. Love that piece!

 

-2

Yeah, I sleep plenty. When I'm on point with diet and exercise I only sleep like 6 hours a day, max. It feels like I have so much time available to me then. :lol: Unfortunately, I have not been on point lately so I always feel tired right now. 

 

It makes me laugh that we're describing OST's by the scene they're played in rather than words. 

 

366

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Ok so I will vote for

add & subtract coffee badge - gm4queen (#3)

welcome to oppaland - @Alice Wonderland

perro army (lee seung gi and dog) - @Sushimi

 

Any others?

I heard that you like living in shippers world. There's a badge for shippers there. And I think it looks cute. Plus you can add more for min ho oppa with his ramyun pot helm! :lol:

 

360

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Yeah, I sleep plenty. When I'm on point with diet and exercise I only sleep like 6 hours a day, max. It feels like I have so much time available to me then. :lol: Unfortunately, I have not been on point lately so I always feel tired right now. 

 

It makes me laugh that we're describing OST's by the scene they're played in rather than words. 

Even you say you sleep plenty but I feel like you always be the one who never sleeps here. Hahahhaha

 

Cuz it'a easier since bgm music has no lyrics. Hahahaha. 

 

350

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...