Add and Subtract Game

@triplem Elephant Panty. :joy: with a trunk.:joy: i can't. Oh my godddddddddd

Spoiler

Video-Capture-20190825-235010.jpg

*screams*

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

@triplem @ktcjdramafor once there is no subway sponsor ^_^

Anyways...THEY WILL KISS IN EPISODE 3! I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW AND I CAN'T WATCH IT!

Hdhdgdjsgaudhes :tired:

And please brief me about the ship name i need to know!

I spoiled myself and the kisses all looks so yummy. I need to ship them!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 8/24/2019 at 8:48 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Now that you mentioned it, I went to re-watch that part more carefully. For that part (before the dance), it wasn't translated at all in the Chinese subs. I tried to listen carefully, what I heard is more like gwa seum, not ga.... but let's ask the expert maybe. @stroppyse can you help? The issue below is from Class of Lies ep.11 at around 53 minute mark.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/izone-members-sexualized-drama-fans-outraged/

+2

Hiya. To be honest, I didn't really even notice this bit when I was watching the episode. However, I went back to the scene and listened to it carefully. I can see why people might think that he said "ga seum" meaning breast, but I heard what you heard which is "gwa" something, and which I probably would have thought was "gwa seo" meaning too much. Given that he then goes on to wonder whether they were dolls since they were so pretty, talking about their breasts seems out of place in his ruminations since he's definitely talking about how pretty they are rather than their attributes. That's just my opinion, though. He does then comment that he wants to get a girlfriend like them when he gets discharged which I think is a fair comment since I would think most guys would want a pretty, girly girlfriend, especially if the guy is also young himself.

Btw, a little off topic, I tend to think female kpop singers are dressed highly provocatively regardless of their age anyway. The double standards in terms of the way the girls are dressed and the way they are supposed to act and be regarded is one of the many reasons I have an even harder time with female kpop versus kpop in general.

+2

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

So I hear Watcher is getting a S2?  I just noticed that the cast includes Kim HyunJoo.  I thought she looked familiar but couldn’t place her... until I searched and found that she was in I Have a Lover with Ji JinHee (he is officially on my fav list now after DS60 and I am slowly making my way through his old dramas)...he’s got that ruggedly handsome manly look :D.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Thanks @stroppyse It seems that there hasn’t been any clarification from the production team too... Agree about your thought on how the kpop girls are dressed, and yet the expectations to regard them differently. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Who is Mr. Do? 

+2

mr. do is that van gogh mister in love affairs kdrama :relaxed:

that stupid king in Royal Tailor movie

tumblr_neiuynZPDf1s8t96qo3_500.jpg

I hate it if handsome oppa can be so stupid in love matters :bawling:

• LOL 5

7 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama

Hdhdgdjsgaudhes :tired:

And please brief me about the ship name i need to know!

I spoiled myself and the kisses all looks so yummy. I need to ship them!

Errr... ship name? Is this really sushi?... go away spirit! come back real sushi!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

On 8/25/2019 at 12:37 AM, cenching said:

@refuse2sink, me and @Ameera Ali can’t get over how hilarious is this situation. Since our lovely Mod @angelangie has advised us not to discuss about it anymore for the sake of their fandoms (which’s very a reasonable advice)the only way for me to get it out of my system is by “eating” those cookies and cupcakes....:naughty:

But alas, K ent world is rocked by another Boobies Gate about underage featured in certain drama. So it brought back such sweet memories of the cookies and I feel the urge to share another batch of Choco Mint Nips....:naughty:

+2

well u know how hard it is....as no matter which stan you took.....the other sides will always see u guys as the badie ;) 

10 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

Where's @angelangie ? Miss her. 

lols im around.... usually a bit busy on the weekend recently with my sister in law around :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@triplem @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali It’s an addiction! Chopstick looks so cute when he is in love:tounge_xd: he is like a baby... *screams*

giphy.gif

Little baby needs someone to love to fight off his illness! I support!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Little baby needs someone to love to fight off his illness! I support!

i more in love with your emoji lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

feels like I lost my desire to live :dissapointed: I need motivation :dissapointed:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, nrllee said:

So I hear Watcher is getting a S2?  I just noticed that the cast includes Kim HyunJoo.  I thought she looked familiar but couldn’t place her... until I searched and found that she was in I Have a Lover with Ji JinHee (he is officially on my fav list now after DS60 and I am slowly making my way through his old dramas)...he’s got that ruggedly handsome manly look :D.

Nothing is set in stone . Like DS 60 , the writer has paved the way for a second season. I personally don’t mind for Watcher ..being a procedural of sorts & a cast that had great chemistry , I would watch it . The actress KJH was very good in Watcher . 

@Lawyerh this is @sushilicious now ...

Spoiler

tenor.gif

hugs @Sejabin

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

feels like I lost my desire to live :dissapointed: I need motivation :dissapointed:

Ikr.. ahn jae hyun need to release that kakao talk message. Then we will have motivation to live to gossip:joy:

• LOL 7

*ahhhhhhhhhhh*

He held her hand! Trying to stop do jin from taking O sol home! MY HEART! 

好man oh omgggg:love:

@triplem @ktcjdrama

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ikr.. ahn jae hyun need to release that kakao talk message. Then we will have motivation to live to gossip:joy:

:joy::joy:

so true.. wkwkwkw.. gossip effecting our adrenalin :joy:

• LOL 7

49 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

eat something sweet! go for a walk and enjoy the breeze! sometimes, we just need to do something small and find the joy again.

homemade-caramel-custard-pudding_1339-42

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

eat something sweet! go for a walk and enjoy the breeze! sometimes, we just need to do something small and find the joy again.

FOOD!!!! im on diet ><"

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Lesson learnt : when its ur bday, you gotta eat beef soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Dont ever step out from ur house too. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/netizens-discover-photos-supporting-goo-hye-suns-claim-of-anh-jae-hyun-leaving-his-wife-at-home-to-spend-his-birthday-with-other-women

P.s Btw no one questioning the dispute beef soup's taste ? :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

FOOD!!!! im on diet ><"

hahaha.. I should be too! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1