Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

43 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

Which part of that biscuit reminded you of a belly button???? :huh: Have you seen any protruding belly button like that??? :huh:

+2

@cenching Just as there are sexy and unsexy nipples, there are sexy and unsexy belly buttons. Now I know what your belly button and @triplem belly buttons look like :mrgreen:

Why do I feel that our minds are sinking down a level every time we talk body parts? :lol:

What's this new story about K drama and underage people? Some info please. 

Actually this year a lot of bad news in K world-Burning Sun, Song Song divorce, NippleGate and now a K drama with underage actors? How did that K drama script get past the producers? 

SUB Team-Please show up-we're dying here :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Yeah. Really disgusting. The person editing the show was sleeping on the job or he's male and thought there was nothing wrong with that remark. Heads are going to roll.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

are you planning to watch CWPFN? 

I'm considering yes. Haha heard the bromance is good hahah

@refuse2sink it’s not the editor’s fault. Their job is to just cut cut cut via the orders of the director and the executive producer. So..yeah.

not editor’s fault.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Update on #notsexynipplegate

according to this article: GHS said in a past interview that she planned to switch to AJH´s agency without his knowledge. And that he was supposed to find out from the news.

Like what? This girl is displaying some crazy obssesive behaviour. Listen even if tomorrow it comes out that AJH cheated one thing that I know is that this girl is also not without blame. 

I guess there goes this theory of GHS´s fan that he somehow tricked her to join the company so that he can prepare to throw her under the bus. 

And even with all those things comming out she is still receiving alot of support. *sigh*

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/goo-hye-suns-past-statements-about-her-move-to-ahn-jae-hyuns-agency-catches-attention-netizens-react

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4

+2 

I still think both of KHS and AJH are not like what husband and wife supposed to be :blush: both are having faults. And not mature. Because they published what they are not supposed to published. 

• Like 4

@triplem what made me consider cleaning is his hair! I like it when he just let it hang and cover his forehead haha. Then the bromance too. It’s hilarious haha I stumble upon the epilogue and laughed

Are you stuffing your mouth with avocado @Lawyerh?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious im eating too much seafood sushi lol. :joy:

Btw u watching fairy cleaning omg? U can? So pinkeu pinkeu... this is quite rainbow drama leh... :hushed:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious im eating too much seafood sushi lol. :joy:

Btw u watching fairy cleaning omg? U can? So pinkeu pinkeu... this is quite rainbow drama leh... :hushed:

For the sake of oppa. *sign temporary contract with cleaning agency*

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

For the sake of oppa. *sign temporary contract with cleaning agency*

Can u clean my house too lol... :naughty:

• LOL 5

:lol: Somebody got lost here... I have to scroll so longgggg...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I think that spamming bot :triumph: I am watching tvn movie now Royal Tailor.. I just realized the king in here is that jumong wkwkwkwk... 

• Like 4

@triplem @ktcjdrama

*sign temporary contract with cleaning agency*

Ehhhh this service is good.

I got some pink fairies

20190825_220633.gif

And mist as well :)

20190825_220701.gif

Are we seriously going to chase after geum ja the robotic cleaning machine? Haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie @triplem

look up.

+2

@ktcjdrama I love that robot cleaner as well. Haha

Ok ,  sorted !  

Wahhaaha ....will you now be sugarlicious?

7 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

@cenching Just as there are sexy and unsexy nipples, there are sexy and unsexy belly buttons. Now I know what your belly button and @triplem belly buttons look like :mrgreen:

Why do I feel that our minds are sinking down a level every time we talk body parts? :lol:

Haha. ... nooooo my belly button does not look like biscuits :lol:..  but it’s my mum who thought me the name . 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

sugarlicious

We will see. Haha. The running down the street with a horse mask is real funny hahaha

I burst out laughing haha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

just finished Royal Tailor

my comments is just.. I am sorry but I really need to write this: why do man often always stupid? :kiss: from real life to drama. Song joong ki, ahn jae hyun, royal tailor king, bird husband, mr. do, brad pitt, etc.. good woman is or was in front of their eyes but they can be so blind and not able to see it. Sighhhhhh :triumph:

I am sowry to all men in here :joy: 

gutnite.. love you all guys

• LOL 3

49 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Thanks for the info @Sarang21 Maybe you should go and help AJH and GHS. You're Saranghae after all. Spread some love, you know :ph34r:

Where's @angelangie ? Miss her. 

Naah I´m too lazy for that . And GHS might think that I´m there to seduce her Husband. So it´s a no for me :joy:

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1