Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

What a beautiful sunny day here :rolleyes: although today is our first day back on lockdown..no worries be happy

Oh what happened that caused the re-lockdown? Spike in cases? :o

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 136.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

What a beautiful sunny day here :rolleyes: although today is our first day back on lockdown..no worries be happy

Oh no! Stay safe, yeah! 

:heartxoxo:

It's Iksong hours here (aka raining).

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

@wallflowersforjane too many pages to back read! 

Yes! No time today to back read so I just headed over to the first page to check and Team Add did win. YAY TEAM!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello everyone! Congrats to @TiNaDo, @larus and @PeVe for bringing Team Add to another win today while I was at work. :wink: 

Hi @mirmz. Finally home from work. Trying to get some caffeine in my system so this headache I've had for hours hopefully goes away. :crymeme:

@Hanyeoun Just for you: 

image.png

1 minute ago, phikyl said:

Hi @mirmz. Finally home from work. Trying to get some caffeine in my system so this headache I've had for hours hopefully goes away. 

we all need our caffeine once in while :D

hope ur headache gets better maybe try drinking water (maybe u r dehydrated?) :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

@mirmz It's a possibility but since I've been chugging water all day and it hasn't abated at all, I figured I should probably try going the caffeine route. If that still doesn't work, I'll have to take some aspirin or something. I try to avoid taking meds when possible though. 

Fun fact: Caffeine can actually help with headaches as it's a vasoconstrictor. :wink: 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic