Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

But he is not stupid. He changed from inhuman lawyer to a person who cares about others. He refused to return to his job when the other lawyer told him to forget about SA an HS case and regain his license. I like his transformation.

Yeah. He is actually pretty good. Just that some fans on other streaming websites did not like him. Cause they state "He is becoming stupid,falling for the same tricks again.."Etc. 

Just also wanna complain the lack of Mentions of Giii. Sad.

And also judging on the episodes left. Friday which is his official license cancellation date will probably be the ending(The final straw to Gi's goals & to wash his name). For the series. So things will probably go down in that few days which is 4 episodes for us.

I just see Gi to have a happy ending...going back to his job. Beom Jin & gang get their own punishment(expelled etc) then those parents. Jail. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@refuse2sink, me and @Ameera Ali can’t get over how hilarious is this situation. Since our lovely Mod @angelangie has advised us not to discuss about it anymore for the sake of their fandoms (which’s very a reasonable advice)the only way for me to get it out of my system is by “eating” those cookies and cupcakes....:naughty:

But alas, K ent world is rocked by another Boobies Gate about underage featured in certain drama. So it brought back such sweet memories of the cookies and I feel the urge to share another batch of Choco Mint Nips....:naughty:

+2

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

But alas, K ent world is rocked by another Boobies Gate about underage featured in certain drama. So it brought back such sweet memories of the cookies and I feel the urge to share another batch of Choco Mint Nips....:naughty:

Then maybe afters nips you can go for some kisses:ph34r:

156-DEFAULT-l.jpg

+2

Spoiler

Come to think of it...don't the kisses looks like....erm...Nip-*cough* okay i'm done.

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 3

Bcos we can't risk upsetting the fandoms, we have to "eat" our words ? So that's why we are eating nipple cookies now? Which part do you bite off first-the pointy part or the flat round part? :mrgreen: Dude, I'm gonna get me some detox pills.

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Which part do you bite off first-the pointy part or the flat round part? 

Of cause the pointy end haha that is how i always eat. Same goes for iced gems

Homemade-iced-gems.jpg

Frosting first biscuit later. :)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@sushilicious Makes sense-the pointy ones are easier to reach. We have a version of your cookies/biscuits in Malaysia. In my household when I was young, we literally called them Nipple cookies ! Ah-sweet memories! Yes I always bit off the pointy part first-the sweet part. Must hunt for some this weekend-feeling nostalgic.

I actually feel for AJH even tho I don't know him at all. Hope he has friends and family to give him emotional support. He did say he has depression. He should have a friend/family with him 24 hours a day to make sure he doesn't hurt himself . Wish their divorce will finalise as fast as the Song Song divorce so they can move on or at least he can move on. Don't know about her.

Do you know that a lot of depressed people don't wake up that day and say they're going to commit suicide? Even those who write suicide notes ? The darkness just slowly creep up on them and if someone is around to let them talk thru it, suicide is preventable. Yes, there are quite a few who have repeated suicide attempts but half of the attempts are not deadly. It's their call for help. In psychiatry, if the doctor suspects the person may harm themselves in the slightest, it's called a psychiatric emergency i.e. instant admission to protect the patient. Same for kids just to digress a little, if the doctor suspects even a little bit that the child is being abused physically-instant admission-to put distance between the child and the abuser. I was offered paediatrics quite early cos I love kids and did well in my exams. Didn't want it There are so many idiotic parents out there that I'd take my job home. Won't be able to detach. The stress will burn me out.

• Love 4
  • Insightful 3

28 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@sushilicious Makes sense-the pointy ones are easier to reach. We have a version of your cookies/biscuits in Malaysia. In my household when I was young, we literally called them Nipple cookies ! Ah-sweet memories! Yes I always bit off the pointy part first-the sweet part. Must hunt for some this weekend-feeling nostalgic.

I actually feel for AJH even tho I don't know him at all. Hope he has friends and family to give him emotional support. He did say he has depression. He should have a friend/family with him 24 hours a day to make sure he doesn't hurt himself . Wish their divorce will finalise as fast as the Song Song divorce so they can move on or at least he can move on. Don't know about her.

Do you know that a lot of depressed people don't wake up that day and say they're going to commit suicide? Even those who write suicide notes ? The darkness just slowly creep up on them and if someone is around to let them talk thru it, suicide is preventable. Yes, there are quite a few who have repeated suicide attempts but half of the attempts are not deadly. It's their call for help. In psychiatry, if the doctor suspects the person may harm themselves in the slightest, it's called a psychiatric emergency i.e. instant admission to protect the patient. Same for kids just to digress a little, if the doctor suspects even a little bit that the child is being abused physically-instant admission-to put distance between the child and the abuser. I was offered paediatrics quite early cos I love kids and did well in my exams. Didn't want it There are so many idiotic parents out there that I'd take my job home. Won't be able to detach. The stress will burn me out.

I feel for him too...if the marriage is part of the reason why he got depression then I can understand why he would want to divorce. All those fans that are attacking him are conviniently ignoring that fact even tho GHS confirmed his depression since she said that she was the one who recomended him the psychiatrist. I also hope that he has a support system around him especially now that it looks like everyone is against him. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Of cause the pointy end haha that is how i always eat. Same goes for iced gems

Frosting first biscuit later. :)

I remember these! Frosting first and biscuit later too. But sometimes I did it the other way, gathered all the frosting and enjoyed them all at one go. It’s so hard to find these now, even if I found it, they don’t taste as good as I remembered it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

But sometimes I did it the other way, gathered all the frosting and enjoyed them all at one go.

I am with you in this!!! I ate the all of biscuits first in one go and gathered the frosting to eat it later on but slowly....:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am with you in this!!! I ate the all of biscuits first in one go and gathered the frosting to eat it later on but slowly....:lol:

+2

I think I heard of this story about how this kid ate the frosting but not the biscuit and he just leaves the frosting-less biscuits to his siblings hahahah #evillll

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

The  ones now are not so nice . They tasted much better in my childhood . But I used to call them belly button biscuits ( in Cantonese). So this biscuit reminds people of all sorts of body parts ? :lol:

3835021579_a5b00b589d_b.jpg

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@triplem because all of us, our body are sweet sweet. So whenever we see biscuits like this, we would be reminded of it.

\:lol:/

|

/ \

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

The  ones now are not so nice . They tasted much better in my childhood . 

So it really wasn't just me, right... They really don't make it the same now... :( 

@cenching yes, I mean eat at one go also meaning savoring all the frosting slowly... not devoring them :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Going through cleaning with passion thread here I am seeing @triplem posting : “my hot cleaning fairy” :lol: laughing badly I don’t know why :tounge_xd:

if if I ever start cleaning with passion, his name will be renamed to that^

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem

Which part of that biscuit reminded you of a belly button???? :huh: Have you seen any protruding belly button like that??? :huh:

+2

• LOL 6

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

Which part of that biscuit reminded you of a belly button???? :huh: Have you seen any protruding belly button like that??? :huh:

+2

I hv no idea , but that’s what it’s called here . It is referring to the biscuit portion , I think. Lol! 

@ktcjdrama it’s the curse of mass production.

@sushilicious are you planning to watch CWPFN? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem because all of us, our body are sweet sweet. So whenever we see biscuits like this, we would be reminded of it.

\:lol:/

|

/ \

Obviously not all of us since there is this certain someone who said another certain someone claimed to say her body part is not "sweet"....:skull:

@triplem @ktcjdrama

I also think that it tasted way better in the olden days. I think they changed the composition of the ingredients....For those who knows how to bake well they should know how to restore this belly button/nipples biscuit to it's former glory.....

• Like 2
  • Love 1