Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

The Chinese subs said "How can they be so pretty? I'll find myself such girlfriend when I get discharged"

Apparently before that sentence he said something like "woah look at that chest" What was the Chinese sub?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@cenching later ya when I have time...

Anytime....nothing urgent.....:tounge_wink:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh I think that’s because that nipples business :ph34r: it is nipples punishment for him :joy: @Ameera Ali where’s your gif? :joy:

I just know that korean men want perfect features from women and that is why plastic surgery is a good business there. Hmmhh.. my friend told me this.

I think to be lover it’s hard for her  :mrgreen:

@cenching still selling nipples treat :joy: one woman problem is other woman gain :tounge_xd:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

guys you must to watch Angel Has Fallen :blush: we all clapped in the theater when the movie end because it is too good xixixixi :blush: 

I only have 2 experiences when audiences clapped for the movie.

1. At Salman Khan first appearance in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in the theater (we have mini theater used to be in here). Wkkwkw :joy: oh no they were also do pheweeetttt things

2. When Angel Has Fallen movie end. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

19 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Apparently before that sentence he said something like "woah look at that chest" What was the Chinese sub?

+2

Nothing. In the flashback, he did a little dance, and then said "How can they be so pretty? I'll find myself such girlfriend when I get discharged". Only that.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nothing. In the flashback, he did a little dance, and then said "How can they be so pretty? I'll find myself such girlfriend when I get discharged". Only that.

I watched the clip and he really did say something about her chest. I understand a little bit korean. 

disclaimer: I´m talking about a drama here. Not to be confused with other chest situation. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

While we are on the topic of neighbours...they also got something to say about this situation :joy:

This news just so extra. Must be a filler... cos AJH so slow at releasing more text....

Apparently you socialize or not socialize with neighbour also wrong lol. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I watched the clip and he really did say something about her chest. I understand a little bit korean. 

+2

At first glance I thought KHS uploaded the video proof of AJH remarked on her unsexy part. :sweatingbullets:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

+2

Then probably the Chinese subs kinda "censored" it....? But the clip he was watching showed nothing about chest?

Could it be that it's something sounding similar?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

At first glance I thought KHS uploaded the video proof of AJH remarked on her unsexy part. :sweatingbullets:

oops you are right :joy: I need to edit my post not confuse other people. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Then probably the Chinese subs kinda "censored" it....? But the clip he was watching showed nothing about chest?

Could it be that it's something sounding similar?

It´s true that what he was watching had nothing about chest but  what he said sounded very much like 가슴 (gaseum) which is chest in korean. I don´t know any word that would sound similar. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

It´s true that what he was watching had nothing about chest but  what he said sounded very much like 가슴 (gaseum) which is chest in korean. I don´t know any word that would sound similar. 

Now that you mentioned it, I went to re-watch that part more carefully. For that part (before the dance), it wasn't translated at all in the Chinese subs. I tried to listen carefully, what I heard is more like gwa seum, not ga.... but let's ask the expert maybe. @stroppyse can you help? The issue below is from Class of Lies ep.11 at around 53 minute mark.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/izone-members-sexualized-drama-fans-outraged/

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The issue below is from Class of Lies ep.11 at around 53 minute mark.

Yeah to those who don't watch COL so a part where a security guard was watching a clip on IZone. Then he stated how the breast nice etc and wants to date them etc 

Then fans states that IZone half of them are teens. So ocn is sexualizing kids. Yeah ocn. Im disappointed in you..twice now...

+2

@Sarang21 you already have one confuse kid. Who mixed up your initial post with the recent controversy. Hahaha  too late :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@cenching Why is your house full of nipple cookies? Are you purposely collecting them to send to AJH to choose the one he likes ? :joy: I couldn't stop laughing seeing yours and @Ameera Ali 's Nipple cookies :joy: I think you both need to take some detox medicine for your brains. Both your brains are so filthy ! But I worship the ground you both walk on. You've taken gutter brain to a whole new level-it's a gigantic monsoon drain now :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama @nohamahamoud2002

People are calling Mr Gi stupid  now too...My hero being called stupid... /:tears:\ oh well..Guess i will be rooting for him myself! I will take Gi to myself thank you~

*Carries Chopstick Gi and runs away while he is still drinking his coffee*

+2

Tall like a chopstick..Get it? So Chopstick Gi? Cause he is tall? Okay nevermind.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @Sejabin

Why since yesterday The K Ent news focuses on SekWilDa???? From real life drama to TV drama???

+2

Still waiting for translation verification on the TV drama’s controversy. I personally doubt that the writer would have written such script, but we never know... But anyway, the whole drama is dealing about death of a minor providing sexual favors to men. If viewers are concerned about sexualization, maybe it’s better not to watch a drama with minor providing sexual favors...

Why call Gi stupid? @sushilicious

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Still waiting for translation verification on the TV drama’s controversy. I personally doubt that the writer would have written such script, but we never know... But anyway, the whole drama is dealing about death of a minor providing sexual favors to men. If viewers are concerned about sexualization, maybe it’s better not to watch a drama with minor providing sexual favors...

+2

Personally thought that they are now raising the question because they are fans of Izone. It's a pretty clear cut explanation as it why it took that 12 episodes to say it out.

@ktcjdrama people were saying like he keeps on getting framed. Then instead of shouting he could have gone to han su and talk it out and not just shout like a crazy person.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama @nohamahamoud2002

People are calling Mr Gi stupid  now too...My hero being called stupid... /:tears:\ oh well..Guess i will be rooting for him myself! I will take Gi to myself thank you

But he is not stupid. He changed from inhuman lawyer to a person who cares about others. He refused to return to his job when the other lawyer told him to forget about SA and HS case and regain his license. I like his transformation.

• Like 3
  • Love 1