Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

11 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Yeah if this goes on...soon he will need to sell his organs to be able to afford to pay for his wife´s ridiculous demands. 

I read zillions of comments that said he is a mediocre actor who doesn't know how to acts and leeching on his wife's popularity. My Q is, does the wife's acting is so Oscar worthy??? Is it true, folks???

She has been out of dramaland for quiet sometimes (health reason according to fans) and ventures into painting, writing and directing that funded all by herself not her agency. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Actually, I am going to live-cap the finale of Affairs :D  

We need to put an end to all the affairs, you know :P It’s not good for anyone involved... 

( @triplem gonna kick me out of the AA group :lol: )

Ooo thanks in advance for live caps ...I am not sure if I can watch live...ahahaha I hope they give us the ending I have been hoping for ...but wahh @Lawyerh not sure if you have watch yet but all I can say is Bio teacher  is literally multiplying the birds and the bees...he is very productive :D

@nrllee I started Misaeng earlier in the week. Two eps so far. Like it.  Will continue next week. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

I read zillions of comments that said he is a mediocre actor who doesn't know how to acts and leeching on his wife's popularity. My Q is, does the wife's acting is so Oscar worthy??? Is it true, folks???

She has been out of dramaland for quiet sometimes (health reason according to fans) and ventures into painting, writing and directing that funded all by herself not her agency. 

+2

Her acting is mediocre to say the least. 

She was supposed to be in a drama called "You are too much" in 2017 but got replaced because of health issue.

Acording to wikipedia it is true...she did held some Art exhibition , as a director she directed some short films and feature films, as well as published some books. But whether it was all funded by herself I don´t know. 

I think AJH would have been fine by himself because I remember how popular he got after You who came from the star. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 4

AJH caught my attention the way SKJ caught my attention too when he started out... and looking at how SKJ is faring, I personally believe AJH has similar development potential.

@triplem I know you might be short of time and I happen to have a little time now before getting busy again next week, so will live-cap. Moreover it’s the finale!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

35 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Yeah if this goes on...soon he will need to sell his organs to be able to afford to pay for his wife´s ridiculous demands. 

He will be soon become zombie... :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

But wahh @Lawyerh not sure if you have watch yet but all I can say is Bio teacher  is literally multiplying the birds and the bees...he is very productive :D

This is why he majored in biology :lol: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@sushilicious

Not those interviews but this one....

8-C03521-E-1242-4347-A70-A-BC9-FFC73-D14

I will have a massive nosebleed from it.....

+2

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He will be soon become zombie... :lol:

+2

:joy:

so apparently he is deleting negative comments on his Instagram. And that is making GHS´s  supporter even more angry. He is also not acting the proper way because deleting those comments will do nothing :unamused:. His priorities should be sowewhere else. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I think AJH would have been fine by himself because I remember how popular he got after You who came from the star. 

Majority of young Oppalogist don't care much about acting chop. As long as good looking.....:love:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

:joy:

so apparently he is deleting negative comments on his Instagram. And that is making GHS´s  supporter even more angry. He is also not acting the proper way because deleting those comments will do nothing :unamused:. His priorities should be sowewhere else. 

+2

Lol... told him shd turn off his ig comment since beginning bah. @ktcjdrama waiting for his kakaotalk full release now and he still busy deleting comment :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh

At least he is the wiser one because he said he will consults his legal team before releasing the KakaoTalk....

add.

I just finished my dinner a while ago and would like to share this to everyone here....:glasses:  Enjoy!!! :thumbsup:

513-U1h-QStd-L-SY355.jpg

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 5

Just now, Lawyerh said:

@cenching its example of the unsexy...... ****** lol ?

Nope, this is yummy nips.....:mrgreen:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

At least he is the wiser one because he said he will consults his legal team before releasing the KakaoTalk....

I seriously doubt the veracity of that article...it stated that “an acquaintance said...” so not actually him?  I always take it with a grain of salt when articles mention sources as “acquaintances”, or “neighbours” or “close friends”.  I mean if they are acquaintances why would they know such details?  And if they are close friends, they would certainly not be divulging these details either?  It was the same with SongSong.  I doubt any of those articles were truth?  The one about his dad’s texts was just ludicrous?

Unless it comes from his agency or Lawyers or his personal IG, it’s not a trustworthy source.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I seriously doubt the veracity of that article...it stated that “an acquaintance said...” so not actually him?  I always take it with a grain of salt when articles mention sources as “acquaintances”, or “neighbours” or “close friends”.  I mean if they are acquaintances why would they know such details?  And if they are close friends, they would certainly not be divulging these details either?  It was the same with SongSong.  I doubt any of those articles were truth?  The one about his dad’s texts was just ludicrous?

Unless it comes from his agency or Lawyers or his personal IG, it’s not a trustworthy source.

I also have my doubt about that article....since GHS came out and said that she doesn´t use Kakaotalk

While we are on the topic of neighbours...they also got something to say about this situation :joy:

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/08/goo-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyuns-former-neighbors-reveal-details-about-couples-relationship

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

900 :blush:

I don’t believe love in kdramaland anymore :no_mouth:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

The drama "class of lies" seems to be embroiled in a controversy because the idol group "IZ*ONE" was sexualized in one of the episodes even tho they are underaged. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/izone-members-sexualized-drama-fans-outraged/

+2

The Chinese subs said "How can they be so pretty? I'll find myself such girlfriend when I get discharged"

Must be a miss in the English translation? Hopefully someone who understand Korean can clarify.

@cenching later ya when I have time...

• Like 2
  • Love 3