Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@cenching , @Lawyerh

For me in conflict & fight between couple  I believe they need to move on , is tiring the blame game :sweat:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I agreed to a certain extend...because there is this quote: "Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are". But then I thought to myself can I trully say that I know everything about my friends or that they know everything about me and what I do? There are some friends that I share more about myself then others. So is this guilty by association  fair?

What are your opinions?

there are some industries and circles where the word 'friend' is defined very loosely. basically it is all about networking and putting your face in pics in social media. but are they truly friends who you can rely on? who knows things about you? the actual inner circle of many celebs is very small and it is a reason why so many are lonely and fall into depression, addiction etc.

it looks like they have this wide circle but in reality, they lead a lonely life with hardly anyone to call if they are having a bad day. so fans automatically saying everyone associated is guilty may not be accurate because the person would have a wide circle -- thats how they network to be successful.and you also have to consider that networking is a matter of logic and business. meaning, you may not like the person but you tolerate them because of the connections etc. so it can be difficult for fans and outsiders to spot on who is the real friend and who is just friend for connections...

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla that is the way I hate handsome oppa :confused: even so I still hate him :bawling:

btw in real life if rika or bram comes to us and telling their story, we will be like .. Busy to open laptop and watching kdrama. Sometimes they realized that we are not interesting to listen to their story. But somehow they still come to us to tell their story. We are too lazy to listen to theirs

• LOL 4

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

But somehow they still come to us to tell their story. We are too lazy to listen to theirs

kekeke... it always feels like when I am really into watching a drama, I will get a phone call and I am half distracted that it takes me a while to hear what someone is saying on the phone... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

so there is this junior at office who often comes to me and ask about my opinions in his relationships :joy: he said he likes to tell me his stories. He said what I said are fits with his dating situations  :joy::joy: hahahaha. Dinni always called him to take her to office because her house is not too far from his. Or ask him to take her back to home. And me too. LOL. My house only 10 mins from office. One day his mom, a lecturer who is working together with our office in some programs come to office and looking for dinni. Mom curious who is this dinni. Because if she called his son sometimes he answered “wait mom I am taking dinni back to home.” Hahahahah.. we said dinni your mom in law is looking for you.  And dinni said NO. Haahahaha..  

this afternoon also funny dinni texted him “Reza where are you. Sis sejabin wants to go to a cafeteria after work. And me too and alief.” And he said “if it is sis Sejabin even if she wants to go to other provinces I will take her.” HAHAHAHAHAH that is mean he is happy because he wants to discuss about his dating stories again. HAHAHAHAH he is too cute. Very kind. Because yeah he always take us to everywhere. We forget him this afternoon when we went to watch 47 meters down.

sometimes you can just meet people like this who is so willing to tell you about  their dating situations :mrgreen:

@Lmangla we are too lazy to listen because bram and rika stories are too crazy :confused: too messy and will only bring headache if you listen to them seriously.. aishhhh.. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 6

so does this happen to you? there is a great OTP scene like a kiss or hug or some conversation and then a family member walks in and asks what you want for dinner or whats on the news blah blah... and all your OTP swooning is interrupted.... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so does this happen to you? there is a great OTP scene like a kiss or hug or some conversation and then a family member walks in and asks what you want for dinner or whats on the news blah blah... and all your OTP swooning is interrupted.... :sweatingbullets:

It is not often happened to me. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

• Like 5
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I know what you mean...it happens to me a lot...I need a "Do not disturb" sign. Sometimes I will lie that I´m doing something important for university and that they shouldn´t disturb me :joy:.

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

+2

Btw there’s gay couple who fought with dinni and alief in the cinema this afternoon :joy: so we were a bit crowded in the cinema when watching because that movie is too horror LOL. And seems we were disturbing this gay couple concentrate to watch and one of them was like this to my friend dinni “psst!! Can we watch quietly? Please?” :unamused:And dinni replied “how? We need to expressing ourselves when watching.” :unamused:

:joy: :joy: hahahhahaha if there was a guy, usually, in the cinema, he will be laughing with us or lending his shoulder if we scared or get into the conversation with us hahahaha.. I told them it is better to watch fallen angel and not 47 meters down :joy:

• LOL 4

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla dont like apple sushi. Change the fruit :joy:

What? An Apple a day keeps the Lawyers away. :lol:

Creativity 100

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I think that’s because that nipples business :ph34r: it is nipples punishment for him :joy: @Ameera Ali where’s your gif? :joy:

I just know that korean men want perfect features from women and that is why plastic surgery is a good business there. Hmmhh.. my friend told me this.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I feel sorry for him as it is rather unfair because it was only her claim and nobody can ever find out if it’s the truth or not... even if he denied it, it will just be a he-said-she-said thing. If he is evil, he can just say some discrediting stuff about her, and again, no one will be the wiser. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Her fans should be thinking that if he’s the pariah of the world why wifey doesn’t want to divorce him but “thrashing” him instead...

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1