Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Harsh lighting and no retouching of photos! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Question to all. Why is it so typical for the guy to be the one to blame?is it possible to have the girl as the instigator?

Let's discus this :)

604-6042988_c-dinosaur-by-anime-chibi-dino-girl-hd.pnggiphy.gifdrogon.gif

After reading so many comments even here about these latest couples I think what was typical once isn't typical any longer and it's because society and for many their way of life and thinking has changed too.  Whether in reality or even fantasy the view and roles of men and women is constantly changing around us. Speaking from dinosaur land my being the girl on the left with glasses about a woman being an instigator not only is it possible in many cases it's probable.  For it goes both ways...

It's not so much about being Male or Female but about each persons choices, personalities and principles.  It's more about the truth it's about the where,why and when did the breakdown between them happen. The facts that we will never see or even know.  I'm not even sure if it's a matter of sides because all to often the blame shouldn't be looked at as one sided, it's often shared.  A mixture of so many things even excuses and for so many individual reasons as countless as the stars.  Even though so many are just lies covered up by the skin of desperation, hurt and revenge.  It's sad to think that two people who cared so much end up caring so little.

Maybe that's the saddest part of all witnessing a relationships rise and fall...

• Like 5
  • Love 6

25 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :joy:

@Lawyerh @cenching :joy::joy: try to watch this hahaha

They sounds like stayed together with the couple lol....

I cant finish so looong :joy: Im also easy to get bored (supposedly according to them) like Ahn Jae Hyun. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

37784babe5bf96f28af06972bc923b37.jpg

Snack time, Folks!!! Enjoy.....:love:

@ktcjdrama

I heard that you are looking for cupcake???

+2

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 4

+2

18 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I live in Germany and has never heard anything about him until now :joy:. What´s his name?

You never heard about our former Bundeskanzler Gerhard Schröder? :D He married a south korean translator a few months back, it went through the media for quite a bunch of reasons. He asked his ex-wife Doris Schröder-Köpf to give his name back, since he wanted his current wife to be the only one with this last name. He is more than 25years older than her. Honestly I would be impressed, wouldn't she be almost 50years. :ph34r:

It true though that he married a couple of times, but I never heard he has the nickname Audi. He isn't very present anymore these days, since his party is in hard times currently and he wasn't the most popular Bundeskanzler aswell. 

10 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Question to all. Why is it so typical for the guy to be the one to blame?is it possible to have the girl as the instigator?

Because we are supposed to endure it and society in general doesn't expect us to suffer. Men are also easier targets since it's not very uncommon for guys to cheat. I think it's a mixture of different things. If things are unclear, the male part of the relationship is the first target. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

They sounds like stayed together with the couple lol....

I cant finish so looong :joy: Im also easy to get bored (supposedly according to them) like Ahn Jae Hyun. 

+2

+2 :joy:

Hahahaha because of this vid I also checked his version of song song couple divorce :bawling: xixixixixi as I feel as what they projected that SHK actually was or is so very very very sad when SJK announced about divorcing :bawling: as she was still post their picts on her IG huuu uuuuu.. they are the one who divorced I am the one who can not move on until now :bawling:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Not only the news is getting out of hand...but this thread is as well.

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

No number

whenever I listen to DoTS ost you are my everything I will be melow :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, jaydendoji said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347539wpp/stars-rock-the-blue-carpet-for-day-2-of-2019-soribada-best-k-music-awards

Just surfing some latest news and found this. Photos are disaster. I don't know who should they fire, photographers?? lighting team?? make-up team?? :lol:

no number

:scream: Seriously the worst collection of pictures I’ve ever seen... really don’t know who to blame... 

@cenching thanks for the cupcakes, but I am cutting down on sugar and gluten ;):D 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

No number

whenever I listen to DoTS ost you are my everything I will be melow :dissapointed_relieved:

I didnt know ure song x song shipper. But shes getting prettier each day to me. Moving on well! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, cenching said:

It's a common misconception that in a divorce the one who will suffers more is the female as a weaker gender (financially, physically and emotionally)so it's impossible for the female to instigates a divorce....Hell, yeah!!! :skull: Beside how a weak female can bully a big bad boy in a marriage life, isn't it?? :skull:

Yes to this!  Not all Men are strong mentally and physically just like not all women are innocent and weak. There are alot of men that suffer abuse (mental and physical) in their marriage/relationship. But it is harder for them to talk about it because...they will face a lot of ridicule. Some Men will insult him and call him weak and how can he let a woman treat him like that. Some Women will not believe him and call him a liar because again men are always the evil one and Women are the innocent one. Because of that you hear more about women abuse cases then Men. So it create this idea that Men are always the instigatore. 

I find it wrong to judge a whole gender because of the action of a few. Unless you have met every single Men on this planet...statements like ALL Men are cheaters and abuser is very wrong. 

I find that there is alot of hypocrisy going on when it comes to this whole female empowerment. On one hand you say that woman are strong and not weak like those misconception. But then when the situation is beneficial for you then all of the suden the woman is weak,  need protection and deserve special treatment. 

With the ongoing divorce situation. Let´s say that it´s true that he cheated. He is a public figure, so a lot of people know that he is married. If that other woman decide to have an affair with him knowing that he is married what does that say about her as a woman? How does that fit into the narrative of the innocent woman?

There is this story that happened a while ago in south Korea. 

There was this woman that came out saying that a group of Men attacked her because of her short haircut. As it is somehow linked to being a feminist. When the story came out it caused alot of outrage, she received a lot of support and petition were started to get her justice. Then later on when the CCTV footage was revealded it showed that it was the woman who instigated the whole incident. 

Another incident also happend a few years back and the video went viral. this time it happend in a subay in the US. There was this young man that has a dissapility. If I remember correctly I think it was about the way he talked. There were this group of Women , and one of them started to make fun of this guy, insulting him, the guy also started to insult her back. There were other people in the subway but did nothing. At one point the woman took of her high heels and hit the guy in the face, the guy defended himself and hit her back. That´s when some Men jumped in and started to attack him...because he hit the woman back. So all of those time they were quiet but when, he defended himself then all of the sudden he is the bad guy? What kind of nonsense is this?

Annyway what I wanted to say with this long essay is that, both men and woman are capable of cheating or abuse. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

thanks for the cupcakes, but I am cutting down on sugar and gluten ;):D 

Scrapping off sugar huh? <_<

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Scrapping off sugar huh? <_<

Yeah... but I still love sushi :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

@Sarang21  His name is Gerhard Shroeder. Tried copying the link but can't-I'm pretty bad at computers. He's 73 years old I think. He met his 5th South Korean wife when he was working there and she was the translator. Now apparently her ex husband is trying to get him for adultery because it happened b4 the adultery laws changed. The SK wife claimed that she and her ex were already living apart for some time so she said it wasn't adultery.:phew: They were still legally married,Hello !That's why it made the news cos the ex wants her punished for committing adultery. You can google "ex German ambassador marries South Korean wife" and everything's there. 

@Dhakra @refuse2sink Oh him..yes I know him..but more as the former chancellor of Germany. it´s just that I´m not that interested in the marital affairs of those politician. I´m more into the K-entertainment industry :joy:.Unless Schroeder kidnapped his wife and married her against her will I don´t understand why the ex-husband is suing him. Shouldn´t he be suing his wife?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah... but I still love sushi :kiss_wink:

Sugar is all wonders giving you happiness then you scrap her off :( 

‘Sugar Cruelty’

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Sarang21

Nowadays there are lots of female sexual predator who prey on young boys. But they received much lesser sentences than the male counterpart. I am a mother of 2 boys, IF one of my boys is abused by any of those females dog I would hunts her down and make sure that she receives the same sentences as a man....:skull: There were many cases in US where under the influences of the mother in order to gains upper hand in divorce court, daughter made false testament that dad molested her.

We should not take a higher moral ground when it convenient. Two wrongs don't make one right....

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 1