Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

39 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Been waiting for it for ages. Not because of these two though but because of SSR

@refuse2sink bird husband story not yet ending. This weekend is the finale. 

I´m interested mainly becaue of LSG. I´m not really fond of Suzy´s acting. But then I found out that Teo Yoo the actor who played Ragaz was going to be in it too...so now I´m super hyped :joy:. I´m looking forward to SSR too. 

I hope it won´t be a disappointment. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@triplem end of day one...can we talk about how i tagged you and then there is someone who has the exact same account name as you but with a 08 at the back. Your sister is it? 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I always feel like when I got time...there is nothing interessing to watch. But when I get busy that´s when all the good dramas starts airing. That is so unfair :triumph:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I often watch K  variety shows. Love Knowing Brothers/Ask Us Anything. They really let go with their remarks. No Korean honorifics. Love all of them especially when they disturb Jang Hoon about his divorce, Sang Min about his debts and Soo Geum about his gambling-all in good nature. 

Read an article about the ex German Ambassador to South Korea who has married a divorced South Korean for his 5th wife. Apparently in Germany even the Germans nicknamed him Audi cos the Audi car has 4 rings for his 4 marriages :joy: Guess they'll have to find a car with 5 rings. :lol: How many rings does the Olympics symbol have? Apparently up until ?2015, adultery is illegal in SK-can be fined and even jailed for it. I'm surprised SK is such a nanny country. South Koreans can't even gamble in another country. If caught, they face criminal charges in SK.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I just saw on Viki that there is a J version of "In Time With You"... has anyone seen it? It's currently airing and I am curious.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Дмитрий Романов said:

Interesting. Thank you

Hello there . I suppose you’re on Team Sub?

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem end of day one...can we talk about how i tagged you and then there is someone who has the exact same account name as you but with a 08 at the back. Your sister is it? 

+2

Oooo I check but that one spells like this triplemt08....kkkkkk ...I won’t know if my sis is on Soompi , lol! This place is my secret hiding place , no one in my family knows I’m here ...shhhhhhh....they’ll be shock to see how pervy I am & how much rubbish I write . So I better keep this secret to myself :D

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

I often watch K  variety shows. Love Knowing Brothers/Ask Us Anything. They really let go with their remarks. No Korean honorifics. Love all of them especially when they disturb Jang Hoon about his divorce, Sang Min about his debts and Soo Geum about his gambling-all in good nature. 

Read an article about the ex German Ambassador to South Korea who has married a divorced South Korean for his 5th wife. Apparently in Germany even the Germans nicknamed him Audi cos the Audi car has 4 rings for his 4 marriages :joy: Guess they'll have to find a car with 5 rings. :lol: How many rings does the Olympics symbol have? Apparently up until ?2015, adultery is illegal in SK-can be fined and even jailed for it. I'm surprised SK is such a nanny country. South Koreans can't even gamble in another country. If caught, they face criminal charges in SK.

I live in Germany and has never heard anything about him until now :joy:. What´s his name?

@triplem :naughty:

38mvhx.jpg

+2

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oooo I check but that one spells like this triplemt08....kkkkkk ...I won’t know if my sis is on Soompi , lol! This place is my secret hiding place , no one in my family knows I’m here ...shhhhhhh....they’ll be shock to see how pervy I am & how much rubbish I write . So I better keep this secret to myself :D

Then do you have any sisters who have a family that have triple M?

Anyways @ktcjdrama@Lawyerh teacher gi never come to school today! He never give me homework!we don't have a trailer today :(

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Now I´m convinced that this year is truly the year of divorce. So there is this vlogger family on Youtube that I watch...and now I have to find out that they are separating. :scream: What is going on?

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Now I´m convinced that this year is truly the year of divorce. So there is this vlogger family on Youtube that I watch...and now I have to find out that they are separating. :scream: What is going on?

+2

Really?? Do you mind sharing who they are? 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Really?? Do you mind sharing who they are? 

It´s Jamie and Nikki they are a very famous interracial couple on youtube. And unfortunately there are children involved. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

53 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

It´s Jamie and Nikki they are a very famous interracial couple on youtube. And unfortunately there are children involved. 

+2

So sad... I don't watch them. Hopefully it's not going ugly as what we've seen lately. 

The one divorce that rather saddened me quite a while ago was Jon Kate Plus 8. -- yes, 8 is the number of children they have. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So sad... I don't watch them. Hopefully it's not going ugly as what we've seen lately. 

The one divorce that rather saddened me quite a while ago was Jon Kate Plus 8. -- yes, 8 is the number of children they have. 

That´s the thing tho...they are vloggers but when it came to their separatation they kept it very classy. They basically uploaded a video with only text to inform their fans. They kept it short and simple, thanked their fans for their support and asked for some privacy. No nonsense of public fighting on social media. THAT´s how it should be done! 

8? that´s quite a lot. Children are always the one who suffers the most in such situation....I hope that it wasn´t an ugly divorce?

+2

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I saw SHK picts on google. she is France now. somehow I feel sad and melow :bawling: they are the one who get divorce but I'm the one who feel sad :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

8? that´s quite a lot. Children are always the one who suffers the most in such situation....I hope that it wasn´t an ugly divorce?

There are sets of twins. They were all so cute. Loved watching them. I think the divorce was rather quiet too. Mom went on to continue with the show Kate Plus 8. But started exploring other things as well. Dad is a Korean descent, I think. I don't follow them anymore since they separated. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

There are sets of twins. They were all so cute. Loved watching them.

Jon and Kate have sextuplet and twins.....

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 2

+2

I just know.. my friends said AJH is.. maniso/lale/J**k .. no wonder his wife becomes a zombie and must to consult to psychiatrist

• LOL 4

38 minutes ago, cenching said:

sextuplet

Trying to download basic english?

What is that?! *Press Cenching translate buttom*

• LOL 4
  • Love 1