Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2 :relaxed:

I read soompi articles for my office mates this morning about KHS and AJH. Yes I read for them in my financing room. And their eyes were like this :huh:

when I read about KHS get depressed because one of her dogs die and she consulted to psychiatrist and introduced that psychiatrist to AJH later, my friend dinni said “ok fixed. She is the first who has mental problems sayang. Mmg dia yg gila duluan.” HAHAHAHAHA :joy:

then I continue reading about she wants to be paid about 25$ USa day for doing housework, dinni said again “is she put herself as a wife or as a house helper?” :joy:

And then I read about KHS bought washing machine and refrigerator and Air conditioner for het mom in law, Ira said, nah this is psychologist who gave comments “KHS really made me speechless. Why must she count something like air conditioner or refrigerator for her mom in law.” And her nipples thing.. they all silenced. Ira can not gave more comments she said KHS must to consult to psychiatrist.

And when I read about your wife who has become zombie now all of my friends were laughing out loud hahahahah.. oh gosh KHS is too messy right now :sweatingbullets:

btw even so, I also do not found that AJH is innocent. Even if his wife published their iMessages first, it is also not right to published about money things. It is enough if it’s just for they both. Because he fishes his wife to reacted radically and published about her nipples. 

This couple is too messy. 

Never married a poor guy who made you paid all wedding budget later you will be crazy and calculated it all. Find a guy who can share. OMG.. 

this is crazy..

• LOL 8

11 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Since the start of the #notsexynipplegate...my holiday has become really entertaining :joy:.  

+2

This distracted me from my drama :mrgreen: 

but I see he don’t got any nipples problem :lol:

Maybe that where all angry come from 

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

+2 :no_mouth:

baby, you talk about nipples from this morning to this evening now :unamused: go watch hotel de luna. You must to forget about it for a moment :triumph:

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I know right? dramas are going to see a drop in their ratings since people are more interested in this saga :joy:

But what kind of nipples would be considered not sexy? :sweat_smile:

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, triplem said:

all I can say is this is a PR nightmare for their agencies . ;)

Problem is they are in the same agency?  And the agency had to pick a side, and they chose him.  It’s messy :mellow:.  She sounds really unhinged.  She needs therapy.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I know right? dramas are going to see a drop in their ratings since people are more interested in this saga :joy:

But what kind of nipples would be considered not sexy? :sweat_smile:

+2

Work my head I thought maybe they cause him 

5d5e8739ac769283681104.gif?download

When he look at them 

@Sejabin still afternoon I can keep little bit with nipples :mrgreen:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Problem is they are in the same agency?  And the agency had to pick a side, and they chose him.  It’s messy :mellow:.  She sounds really unhinged.  She needs therapy.

The Agency is of course going to choose who is more profitable for them. They are all about business. Right now He is the one making more money...so it wasn´t a surprise for me that they took his side.

While we are on the topic of agency...there is this theory floating around that, he convinced her to join his agency so that they could throw her under the bus and make her the bad person. So all of this has been in the making for a while. 

The therapist is probably never going to get any business again....look how his patients turned out :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

The Agency is of course going to choose who is more profitable for them. They are all about business. Right now He is the one making more money...so it wasn´t a surprise for me that they took his side.

@Sejabin & @Sarang21 & @Lawyerh

New business plan :mrgreen: - she gonna kill me 

Spoiler

38m0kv.gif

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 8

8 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

While we are on the topic of agency...there is this theory floating around that, he convinced her to join his agency so that they could throw her under the bus and make her the bad person.

I beg to differ with my opinion tho. It could be her last attempt to cling onto him. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

speaking about agency, I just check her profile. She was from YG entertainment during Boys over flower time. They are so good in finding their tradmark artist :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

guys what ever happen lets not be judgmental pls and lets the topic slides.....while most of us here are more mature however there will be fans frm both sides....

so pls lets respect them both and wishes them both to have the best for now shall we.....

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

• Like 5

Anyone looking forward to the drama Vagabond? Suzy and Lee Seung Gi are the leads.

+2

• Like 5

I watched a few more episodes of C drama Love and Destiny. There is absolutely no chemistry between Chang Cheh and NiNi. V disappointing cos they both are good actors. Not going to watch further cos there are 60 episodes. So slow moving-they take 5 episodes to do what can be done in 1 episode 

Anyone finished watching bird husband? So what was the ending like?

• Like 7

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

I watched a few more episodes of C drama Love and Destiny. There is absolutely no chemistry between Chang Cheh and NiNi. V disappointing cos they both are good actors. Not going to watch further cos there are 60 episodes. So slow moving-they take 5 episodes to do what can be done in 1 episode 

I was planning on watching that C drama since it was supposed to be a prequel to 10 miles of peach blossom. But after what you said I´m not so sure anymore.

+2

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Anyone looking forward to the drama Vagabond? Suzy and Lee Seung Gi are the leads.

+2

Been waiting for it for ages. Not because of these two though but because of SSR

@refuse2sink bird husband story not yet ending. This weekend is the finale. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

er i couldnt take a liking to Chang Cheh hair styles in that series :x

• Like 6

• Like 5