Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

My eyelids too heavy now... Nite all...

ps: did you read that funny comment about their doctor? "Your patients are running wild" :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

ps: did you read that funny comment about their doctor? "Your patients are running wild" :lol:

thought it was hilarious and spot on. I would be worried to consult that doctor. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think her R-rated post will soon be taken down or edited :ph34r:

I missed the R rated post about her nipples. Can you please give further info ? This is real life makjang entertainment. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

A person should loves and and respects her/himself first before the same person expects the same things from another people, that's always my believe. IF a person can't loves and respect her/himself, the same person won't be able to loves and respects another people and can't expect it from other people as well.....As simple as that...Everything started from ourselves....

@Ameera Ali

She is incoherent, she needs help badly.....I hope after this PR fiasco, her family will manhandles her ASAP.....Anyway no one can salvages a spilled milk, she will be forever Miss Funky Nipples...

@refuse2sink

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347103wpp/ku-hye-sun-responds-to-ahn-jae-hyuns-message-about-divorce

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 4

@cenching Thanks for the link. I read it a couple of pages back. This woman is makjang on steroids !!! She's a real attention seeker, schizo, narcissistic and psycho ! :w00t: What are "sexy nipples" ?? :joy: And she claims she realised her husband doesn't love her anymore cos he watches YouTube ! I'm on Soompi every night :lol: while my husband watches Netflix. :phew: I call this letting each other do what we want and a stable marriage.

No wonder her poor husband has been depressed for almost 1 1/2 years. Imagine the drama in that house then. I'm surprised it took him so long to divorce her. His lawyer should have an easy time convincing the judge that the husband really really needs the divorce. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

So I just read the two statements...and she souds really childisch to me.

Was ist really necessary to reveal the part about her nippel? No...she is only degrading herself

Second the fact that she said in her statement that she was the one who was depressed first....Is it some kind of competition? 

People who are on her side are believing her because she is so private and she wouldn´t have gone public if she wasn´t the victim trying to protect herself. She was in a show showing her married life, wrote a book about her past relationships, gave details about her marriage in Interviews. That doen´t sound really private to me. 

And she really is demanding money for the house chores...really? 

What annoys me the most is some of the comments that are calling people who are on the guy´s side an "opparlogist" and that they must hate women. And somehow every women has to be on her side because she is a woman. Whether you choose to be on his or her side....you all are making that decision base on the same information that is out there and your own bias. None of us know the truth but them....so no just because she is a woman doesn´t automatically makes her right...until we have some real proof for example the picture of him allegedly spending his birthday with some women....It´s all she say he say. 

In her first official statment with her lawyer, it stated that there was no third party involved...but does she keep mentioning other women making it seems like he cheated on her? That doesn´t make sense. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

To be honest, in reading both their statements, I can tell there is a lot of hurt and disappointment going on. AJH is disappointed and hurt that GHS aired out their "dirty laundry" and made him look all sorts of bad. This is why he wants to make it clear that he did everything that GHS had asked of him - including paying her for household chores, etc. GHS is hurt because she feels unloved and probably unappreciated which is why she brought out the fact that she helped his mother, cooked him beef soup for his bday and how it hurt and bothered he made her feel unattractive. To me, it's basically two people telling the world "He/She hurt me".

The breakdown of a marriage hurts regardless of the reason. When you marry someone, you build a life together, you share your hopes, your dreams and when said marriage falls apart (even when people's feelings change), the impact is still there and is unavoidable. Two lives intertwine in marriage and it takes time to undo that. 

It's unfortunate that GHS has chosen to involve the public in what should be a private matter. Divorce is a process and the more people you involve, the messier and the uglier it gets. And if true that they are both suffering from depression/mental illness, then it just makes things even harder for them.

If there is one thing I am glad for in this situation, is that there are no children in between. 

I just hope that they resolve things between them as amicably as possible for their own sakes.

@triplem yes! I've seen it on Netflix and I loved it! Keanu Reeves is so good in it! 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

OMG! I was busy today with film festival and miss this hot couple going wild.

Somebody … "throw her phone and take her to psychiatrist". Doesn't she has anyone around her to comfort and discuss? She kinda gives me diffcuilt to deal with vibe though. I'm starting to afraid one of them will do something bad physically.

If this were a drama, the big twist would be they end up together again :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

she sounds crazy not only stressful. So pity. If I was AJH I will also leave her.  Can not live with crazy people.

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Good morning everyone!! 

Keep Calm and Play +/- ;) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Her novel must be makjang to the max? ^_^

I just couldn’t sleep thinking what wrong with body part she mentioned :joy::mrgreen:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I just couldn’t sleep thinking what wrong with body part she mentioned :joy::mrgreen:

+2

you..are..naughty :naughty:

• LOL 7

This couple is making the Song-Song divorce tame (and sane) in comparison.  All the speculation there was in the public arena and they didn’t fuel it in any way.  This couple (especially her) is just fuelling it.  I don’t know how he will continue with his upcoming drama with this cloud over his head.  Or his spot in the variety.

Plus his links to Jung JoonYoung doesn’t do him any favours. <_<

• Like 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The impact of taking too much daily drama :ph34r: Me too... lol... lack of sleep. :lol:

Btw the guy shd just buy this since beginning. I calculate for him, so much cheaper. Not noisy. Just need to charged some battery :lol:

XwvAyrf.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me too!!! Wondering how wonky or funky are her parts....:naughty: I am sure majority of men don't care, I checked with hubs and bros in law last night when they were here....:glasses: Nipple IS nipple. As long as it serves the purpose, when the light turned off....:glasses:

Warning PPL ahead!!!  A drama isn't one without PPL.....:tounge_wink:

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The impact of taking too much daily drama :ph34r: Me too... lol... lack of sleep. :lol:

Btw the guy shd just buy this since beginning. I calculate for him, so much cheaper. Not noisy. Just need to charged some battery :lol:

I would say this one is better.....:glasses: The robot vacuum is too slow I am at my wits end....:skull:

dyson-v7-motorhead-cordless-vacuum-clean

+2

• LOL 8
  • Love 1