Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

I am not a fan of either of them and never watched any of their works so my opinion is straightforwardly as a non bias outsider. If the hubs can get help in composing his statement, she also has a lawyer who can write up a proper statement or gives a good advice to her. It will makes the lawyer's jobs much easier in the court if everything done properly in the public eyes so I would say the lawyer will be more than happy to helps her.

+2

@cenching ~ honestly, am always surprised to hear of divorces where it was kind of peaceful because it feels like most divorces, there is some real mud slinging. in today's time, this seems to be taken to the next level now with IG wars and so many spectators. ultimately, how does that help your case? life goes on and you have to find work. for better or worse, they are both in a field where image matters. so she is trying to kill his but also killing hers in the same process. rather than these IG wars, they should just let it be between lawyers. but it looks like she is very keyboard warrier and so we might see more IG wars.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

but it looks like she is very keyboard warrier and so we might see more IG wars.

Aren't we excited and waiting forward for next episodes??? :naughty::naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@cenching ~ honestly, am always surprised to hear of divorces where it was kind of peaceful because it feels like most divorces, there is some real mud slinging. in today's time, this seems to be taken to the next level now with IG wars and so many spectators. ultimately, how does that help your case? life goes on and you have to find work. for better or worse, they are both in a field where image matters. so she is trying to kill his but also killing hers in the same process. rather than these IG wars, they should just let it be between lawyers. but it looks like she is very keyboard warrier and so we might see more IG wars.

She is just killing herself in my perspective. She will never win. She is the cry wolf type of person in my opinion based on what i know of what she claimed. Pin pointing certain details that i find that is pretty much irrelevant. To a typical divorce case.

Equally. I have no idea what their lives are so I can't judge. But what i would say whether it's true or not for both claims,equally both parties are at fault to a certain extend. But i believe that there should be a level of relevant materials that should be brought up and whatever is personal should be kept hidden and not be shown to the public.

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

She is just killing herself in my perspective. She will never win. She is the cry wolf type of person in my opinion based on what i know of what she claimed. Pin pointing certain details that i find that is pretty much irrelevant. To a typical divorce case.

Equally. I have no idea what their lives are so I can't judge. But what i would say whether it's true or not for both claims,equally both parties are at fault to a certain extend. But i believe that there should be a level of relevant materials that should be brought up and whatever is personal should be kept hidden and not be shown to the public.

+2

exactly @sushilicious, thats why it all comes across a real joke to some of us and having us laugh instead...

by the way, am one of those people who love makjang because I find it soothing. hahahah... like there's so much drama that you can't help but laugh at the madness. after watching, I actually feel less stressed.:sweatingbullets:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Soompi news comments are hilarious.....:naughty: Someone said, "Never marry  a girl before you see her nipples and her roast beef"....I am sure it's supposedly beef soup....

+2

• LOL 7

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am sure it's supposedly beef soup....

according to soompi, it is beef radish soup. not just beef soup. the cook in me protests that we were not given such important detail earlier! ^_^

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I like this comment by NubianLegalMind_133

Spoiler

So, after reading both responses, I still stand by my previous post on this matter. They are both at fault for their marriage falling apart, however, GHS is responsible for this whole thing playing out publicly like it is. This is what we do know:

None of us would be privy to any of this, had she not posted about them divorcing and releasing those text messages.
She released this private information before anything was said, released or posted on his side or the side of the agency.
In her original post, she made it clear that she was releasing information because she was concerned [and this is where it gets confusing] about her mother because she was afraid that her mother would be in shock if she found out about them divorcing. Then she posted texts of them arguing because she felt he needed to speak with and check on her mother first. So, was her mother already in shock?
She led the public to believe that AJH and the agency were ganging up on her and saying she agreed to the divorce when she didn't agree to it.
Then she contradicted that statement by saying that she had not approved of them releasing the press release that she drew up about their divorce.
From his response we find out that they were separated, living apart, and both of them were in some type of therapy.
We also find out from AJH that GHS asked for monetary settlement from him [which you don't ask for unless you are headed for divorce].
From her response we find out that YES, they were separated.
We find out that they were living apart, with her allowing him to live in the other apartment they owned.
We find out that she is aware that AJH is no longer in love with her and they are no longer getting along.
We find out that she calculated the cost of her contribution to the marriage.
We find out that he paid her for what she requested.

So, somewhere along the way, she changed her mind and decided by herself that she wanted to hold on to this marriage. Even though, it appears things were getting worse between them.
However, what stands out from her statement is the whole bit about him talking to other women. She brings this up again and even says it was the reason they fought all of the time.
Then she says she warned him it would cause misunderstandings. This language says to me that he wasn't cheating, but that it could be misconstrued as cheating. Yet, she keeps bringing it up as if he was.

I am not taking AJH's side here, but I would like to see them handle this better. I feel like his response was a bit more respectful and responsible. Now, both of them will be pulled from projects and will lose opportunities because TMI. We do not need details about her nipples, their sex life or anything like that. Come on and let's try and salvage some dignity in this situation.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

I think her R-rated post will soon be taken down or edited :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

A mixed war with both sides rooting each other. Spouting things like "He is a liar"She is the victim of these." Honestly, feels like no one is defending Ahn just because he is a guy. How do the fans know that whatever the woman say is hundred percent true? It's honestly nerve racking to see that people are bashing him. He might or might not be a victim too.NOBODY knows.

Like come on. Nipples? Really. She is just trying to scratch up as many things to put it on him. Something just doesn't add up.  

This is like a thrill ride of reputation. Trying to kick others to get to greater heights of reputation. 

Like i said, it definitely doesn't feel right.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

I think her R-rated post will soon be taken down or edited :ph34r:

but it is already in news. so won't make any difference if she does change it...

am going through the comments and having a laugh. while the fans are all having meltdowns, the confused camp cracks me up (according to one comment, there is his fans, her fans and then are the confused :lol: LOL)... so the confused camp are actually wondering what is her problem with her boobies. :phew: LOL. and one comment then said "no please I don't want to think about that..." :lol::sweatingbullets: ... and someone like me was wondering what on earth was this youtube videos she was gabbing about...

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

and someone like me was wondering what on earth was this youtube videos she was gabbing about...

I think is this. He need help to sleep, with all that craziness.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

but it is already in news. so won't make any difference if she does change it...

am going through the comments and having a laugh. while the fans are all having meltdowns, the confused camp cracks me up (according to one comment, there is his fans, her fans and then are the confused :lol: LOL)... so the confused camp are actually wondering what is her problem with her boobies. :phew: LOL. and one comment then said "no please I don't want to think about that..." :lol::sweatingbullets: ... and someone like me was wondering what on earth was this youtube videos she was gabbing about...

Confuse clan. So people comment on him being jung joon young's friend..im like.what even.

Anyways imma just save my blood pressure.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

All she show us today , she love money , we know something wrong with her head oops nipples

For me personally I will go to my grave before I say something about my body online :tounge_wink:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Some female fans applauded her braveness to speak up because they claimed that it's the time for women to do that and not being victimized by men.....Please Ladies, strong women won't speak up in order to humiliated herself. When their men don't want them anymore, strong women won't holding onto the men's legs. Strong women won't issue a TMI open statement. Strong women knew that hating is like drinking poison herself and hoping another person to die from the said poison. Don't mixed up between strong women and deranged women....I pity her truly and hope her family will help her ASAP and take away her gadgets.....

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6fbYd_rX3Re_sELvH6ie6uJ55e3Y8rMuYn0BcYnFlErZSgT2wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfAwpHRCdaO-62hVhz8KWimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqJ0tGsAFUCA_MUsP_Xd_YGbaZgXEnFwJNTq27msIEhlwlSbRX

How sad it is to watch what was once so beautiful & loving wither before our very eyes...

sad-cartoon-character-in-dinosaur-costume_1308196.jpg-2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@cenching ~ think there are some weird ideas about what a strong woman is. the reason such information is kept private because ultimately, physical intimacy happens in a place of trust. whatever happened there is meant to be between those two people. thats why people hurt so much when such info comes out. whatever was said or not said was between the two of them. by sharing such info with public (who don't care), she is showing that she is a person who is petty, has no respect and cannot be trusted.

similarly, with the housekeeping dues. like @ktcjdrama ~ she was demeaning herself by calculating what she should be paid. whatever one does in the house is supposed to be with love. so is she saying that she is nothing more than an employee? and even asking for the donation money felt very cheap to me. whether it was in his name or her name, the money was given to charity. so why is she asking for it back from him? a truly charitable person will not be asking anything from him and so it looks like her charity donation was nothing but PR act.

and one can go on and on but this is not a strong woman. there are many woman who face incredible tragedies and hold it together and move on. there is a quietness to real steel. this one is just inspiration for some drama makjang writer a season from now...

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@cenching even she bad in explaining or bad liar ,  how come she didn’t like him to make calls in night when he is drinking &  the same statement say she allowed him to move to apartment so he can follow his career 

• Like 5
  • Love 1