Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

he sounds normal. Ku hye sun sounds stressful.. she needs to come to my financing room and telling us everything. She might will feel relieved :mrgreen:

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

he sounds normal. Ku hye sun sounds stressful.. she needs to come to my financing room and telling us everything. She might will feel relieved :mrgreen:

then you can make fun story post and entertain us like always. :D

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

very true @cenching; her list of complaints besides the M rating was actually funny. she is complaining that he didn't finish the beef soup she made. ummm, what, why should we know that during divorce? .. and she decorates his house and she wants to be paid a daily fee for it?... who asks for stuff like that?  ... and then mentioning what all gifts she gave his mom -- umm, isn't a gift supposed to be a gift? so she is keeping track and having a laundry list...

No wonder the man need a shrink and antidepressant after a year or 2 of marriage life....I can't imagine keeping record of my hubs didn't finish my soup and asking for housekeeping fees as extra list to attach in my divorce papers.....:joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

She is degrading herself by demanding payment for doing house chores *rolling my eyes*

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

@cenching ~ the fella is never going to touch beef soup again... or maybe she was just a bad cook. kekeke... but seriously, who keeps track that he didn't eat the soup she made. ... are we supposed to pay attention to cheating allegation or beef soup tears? :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

Spoiler

About the alleged boobies insults, by tooting it out loud bring more shamed to herself. Some comments in Soompi said that so she has problems with her boobies the reason the hubs can't get it up and next time she will post the pic of her boobies to asks for opinions.....:sweat_smile:

+2

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@cenching ~ at the rate it is going, I won't be surprised by any twist and turn. :ph34r:

but on serious note, is she depressed? her post was all sorts of absurd.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Lmangla said:

@cenching ~ at the rate it is going, I won't be surprised by any twist and turn. :ph34r:

but on serious note, is she depressed? her post was all sorts of absurd.

She sounded like she has mental issues....:skull: A total nut job....Her hubs didn't finish her soup she took it as a sign of loss of love for her...How many time my hubs chose to had dinner with other people but it didn't make me feel like he doesn't love me anymore and about to launch off.....She has a lawyer she supposed to keeps silent and let her lawyer issues any public statement not doing it herself instead....I am speechless....

+2

• Like 5

Now some are claiming he has more time to write up his story and PR team to help with perfecting the write up, whereas she is by fending herself thus the more emotional post.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama

My opinion is she needs a professional helps mentally.....Her family should do it for her....She should not be let loose on the street/net like this....She will destroys herself beyond repairs.....

• Like 5
  • Love 1

She definitely needs medical help. About the beef soup, I definitely would get upset too, if something that I had prepared painstakingly  specially for certain someone and they don't even touch it. Small things like this if we repress for a long time it will add up and burst out one day. That's why it's wise to get angry at someone exactly at the moment you are feeling it. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Now some are claiming he has more time to write up his story and PR team to help with perfecting the write up, whereas she is by fending herself thus the more emotional post.

@ktcjdrama ~ fan bias means they are all going mad. i am not familiar with either of them except watching her in boys before flowers. actually thought she was hilariously bad in it but that drama is so weirdly cheesy that bad acting is kind of a plus there. LOL.

so as an outsider, his statement was more sane and measured. whether it was written by PR or himself, it doesnt matter. at least he is not complaining about beef soup, youtube videos, house decorations and boobies. I shouldn't laugh but everything about this is cracking me up....

@cenching ~ if women all started complaining that the husband didn't eat the food they made as part of the divorce petition, the poor judges and divorce lawyers would have a meltdown. :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I am now curious about the picture of him with 3 women... the only one I saw on his IG was with two other guys, and very proper pose in a well-lit office?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am now curious about the picture of him with 3 women... the only one I saw on his IG was with two other guys, and very proper pose in a well-lit office?

I am not interested at all about that. I am just curious about what youtube videos he was watching. :ph34r:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I need to take a break... :joy: The daily drama is too crazy... i think soon u might get ur kimchi slap or pulling hair at this rate.... 

P.S I actually can't do makjang drama... :skull::joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh ~ we will get the next installment in this saga tomorrow morning for sure. some agency statement. or lawyer...

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Lmangla  @ktcjdrama

I am not a fan of either of them and never watched any of their works so my opinion is straightforwardly as a non bias outsider. If the hubs can get help in composing his statement, she also has a lawyer who can write up a proper statement or gives a good advice to her. It will makes the lawyer's jobs much easier in the court if everything done properly in the public eyes so I would say the lawyer will be more than happy to helps her.

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla I need to take a break... :joy: The daily drama is too crazy... i think soon u might get ur kimchi slap or pulling hair at this rate.... 

P.S I actually can't do makjang drama... :skull::joy:

And you wonder why i said i'm tired. Too makjang makes my blood pressure increase. Bad for health.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1