I smell this going to be 50 series makjang drama :ph34r:

I´m ready

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

44 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I feel you... same here.

But I am going to catch up on DS60 and start Level Up probably.

I am using this time to watch Misaeng-Incomplete Life  ...love the 1st eps...but darn is so long..1.5 hours each eps. But love Im SiWan. 1st time I am seeing his drama. Of course I already like Kang Ha Neul and Kang Sora

But do catch up on DS60, I was very happy with PMJ's development. You won't regret it. So good.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The guy look like come up with some writing. Look like novel @Lmangla @Sarang21 :joy: but i got no idea what is this

kekeke... we will know soon enough because there will be news about it. :D ... but that was one long post!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Someone provide a translation:

I'm Ahn Jae-hyun. I'm so sorry for the controversy in my personal history. I loved and loved Gu Hye Sun a lot. Since both of us are accredited, I sincerely hoped that this whole process would be completed silently. So I tried to be silent and take on the sudden disclosure. However, I was able to write this article because I could not be silent anymore because I removed the process and the back and forth, only revealing the fragmentary part, and the truth was distorted and the surrounding people were damaged, and I was suspicious and enslaved that I contacted all the women during the night.
Even though we have been happy for the last three years of our marriage, we have been mentally busy. We tried to improve the relationship, but narrowing the gap was not easy. Eventually we couldn't find a consensus, so we decided to separate, so I left the house with five animals to make her comfortable. After a continuous conversation, I agreed to divorce with Ku Hye Sun on July 30.
I paid the divorce settlement calculated by Gu Hye-sun. Gu Hye-sun's statement included daily wages for housework and donations she had given at the time of marriage. I decided to follow that opinion entirely. But it wasn't because I had the fault of marriage breaking, but I wanted to be a little financially helpful to my beloved wife. But a few days later, Gu Hye-sun asked for ownership of the apartment he lived with because of the lack of an agreed amount.
After that, I informed my company of the divorce. On August 8, there was a meeting of the president, and there was a time of persuasion about the divorce.
But my feelings about divorce did not change. On the night of August 9, she received a spare key after lying in an officetel where she was alone, telling her that she had lost her key. I started to record my cell phone, saying, "I'm in Wifra, not unauthorized." I was sleeping at the time and I was so scared and scared that while watching my cell phone, the president asked me a different story after meeting with two people (I didn't ask for it. I didn't have the right and no reason to ask for it). The letter you answered. I did not swear. That night, I thought it would be more hurt for each to stay married and once again decided to get a divorce.

To be continued

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... we will know soon enough because there will be news about it. :D ... but that was one long post!

I might be wrong... seems to be 50 eps not enough? 100 eps?:ph34r:

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

To be continued

am waiting, this reads like an episode in a weekend drama. :ph34r:

• LOL 4

Based upon half of the translation of his statement, the main issue is money????

@Lmangla

The Indonesian translation is completed but not English so need to wait...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Based upon half of the translation of his statement, the main issue is money????

He got depression too for 1 yr plus. Im not surprise tho. 

@Lmangla yes its daily drama. 

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh

This is a very very personal problem, why do they have to air their onderdil in the public??? SongSong divorce paled in comparison....:expressionless:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

44 minutes ago, cenching said:

I have no idea what this is about but my mind which loves stories finds  some of the following details fascinating like this one:

54 minutes ago, cenching said:

so I left the house with five animals to make her comfortable

I have no idea why but the mention of exact number of animals cracks me up. he sounds like he was kicked out along with his dogs and cats and birds or whatever else he had...

56 minutes ago, cenching said:

included daily wages for housework and donations she had given at the time of marriage. I decided to follow that opinion entirely. But it wasn't because I had the fault of marriage breaking, but I wanted to be a little financially helpful to my beloved wife

am sorry but are they arguing about the wages paid to cooks and drivers and cleaners? or is he talking about paying her for house work?

42 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

This is a very very personal problem, why do they have to air their onderdil in the public??? SongSong divorce paled in comparison....:expressionless:

+2

it was expected that he would post something at some point because she posted all their text messages. so yea, this is like watching a daily drama now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla wait no bird involved i think :joy::joy::joy: rofl. 

because of this bird drama which I haven't even watched, am curious on what type of animals that he left with. LOL.

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

er for?

Your typical go to choice

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

because of this bird drama which I haven't even watched, am curious on what type of animals that he left with. LOL.

2 cats 3 dogs :joy: I confirm to u. I must be so free for checking this :joy: 

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I have no idea why but the mention of exact number of animals cracks me up. he sounds like he was kicked out along with his dogs and cats and birds or whatever else he had...

:joy::joy::joy:

Gold fish....:joy:

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

m sorry but are they arguing about the wages paid to cooks and drivers and cleaners? or is he talking about paying her for house work?

I think he meant the household expenses which is including salaries of their housekeepers maybe....So it's seems like in their years of married life, the wifey is the one supporting their household expenses...

+2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I only know this coz I watched a variety (Happy Together)with her and him in it (I was watching for Ji JinHee but they were in a movie with him so they were there too).  She has a large number of dogs.  I can’t remember if she had cats too but they were talking about fetishes/hobbies.  Hers was dogs.  They showed her home which was basically a room turned into a dog haven.  And when he shared his hobby, it was cooking...and I didn’t see any pets.  I imagine the animals went with her when they bought the home together?  So he left her the house/apartment because her pets would fret if they had to move.  It does sound like he is bending over backwards to accommodate her.  And he wanted to part with her amicably (quietly with as little fuss as possible)...but when she threw the grenade with her Instagram post, she ruined any chance of that ever occurring.  That’s how I have read the situation thus far.  I don’t know what caused her to do what she did.  But as soon as she made it public, it was going to be ugly.  :mellow:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@nrllee

She doesn't wants to divorce him (her lawyer said) but with all of her tantrum in the public so far I don't know how she can makes him stays....He did everything in his power to pacified her in order to have an amicable divorce but she seems to think that threats and blackmails are the best way to keeps her man.....:skull:

• Like 5