• Love 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Who is the Scriptwriter? Is it@Ameera Ali ? Haha

Eh don't think so. Shes romcom with a lot oppas changing clothes only. :w00t:

@Ameera Ali

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious Im trying to imagine @Ameera Ali write makjang drama. The moment its going makjang... eh oppa need to change clothes or take shower... :joy:

Maybe @triplem will appreciate her script :lol:

No words. Speechless.:joy::joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

42 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

should work but am bored.

Me too... no motivation...

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

When I get home, there're so many things to do. There's a lot of clutter in my house that's just lying there. I avoid looking at them by looking at my laptop and reading this thread. I get lazy on rainy days. Rainy days should be gazetted sleeping days or lazing around days. 

• LOL 5

@Lawyerh ~ am reading about ku hye sun and the ahn jae hyun divorce. my, my, my. the song-song divorce seems like a one-note chorus in comparison to this. did you read the rumour mill is spinning that the agency CEO may be involved and so the agency had to put out a note that they will sue false rumours and the CEO (who is a female) is not involved in some triangle. and what on earth does this girl want -- she wants to save her marriage but wants to publicly shame him by posting texts? right, that is going to teach him a lesson and make him come back to you? (major eye roll)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1346845wpp/ku-hye-suns-legal-representative-releases-official-statement-about-divorce

https://www.soompi.com/article/1346569wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-ku-hye-suns-agency-says-they-will-take-legal-action-against-false-rumors

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/08/20/hb-entertainment-releases-statement-that-female-ceo-is-not-involved-in-ahn-jae-hyun-and-gu-hye-suns-impending-divorce/

• Like 5

@Lmangla Guy want to left. Classic story. She's not the first one, won't be the last one.

The way she cling to the marriage, make me questioning the purpose. Was it for pure revenge or just to keep him? If revenge, yes it 100% worked. If to keep him, I barely know this strategy ever work on a guy :ph34r: And the guy don't want to meet mom already. To me its a red flag sign, clearly telling it's over. 

However, I can see she's very hurt & still love him a lot. Kind of understand why she release novel with her love story. It was a cry for attention from hubby. 

Do you think the guy will release any statement? 

Btw for makjang writer we should nominate u @Lmangla lol... @sushilicious

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Lawyerh ~ am reading about ku hye sun and the ahn jae hyun divorce. my, my, my. the song-song divorce seems like a one-note chorus in comparison to this. did you read the rumour mill is spinning that the agency CEO may be involved and so the agency had to put out a note that they will sue false rumours and the CEO (who is a female) is not involved in some triangle. and what on earth does this girl want -- she wants to save her marriage but wants to publicly shame him by posting texts? right, that is going to teach him a lesson and make him come back to you? (major eye roll)

Divorce is already divisive enough with fans, friends and family taking sides. She doesn't have to go so public and actually makjang making him apologise to her mother etc releasing all the text messages. I'm sure she's hurting and he's hurting too. Just keep it private and media attention will die down. SJK and SHK kept quiet and now everyone's moved on.

• Like 5

kekeke... I wish I could write makjang @Lawyerh but my brain sadly doesn't function like that. am always surprised by the twists and turns I see in makjang dramas because i never see them coming! hahahahha...  think thats why I really appreciate makjang because it always feels so fresh! :lol:

and yea, I see her reactions as pure revenge. like you said, she is not the first woman where the man leaves. and no matter how hurt she is, she is eventually hurting herself more by doing this. he is only going to dig in his heels more and regret every good moment they shared. so what does she gain? nothing.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

should work but am bored.

should work but am distracted :relaxed:

@Lawyerh but @Ameera Ali also loves her dailies...so her makjang story will be quite awesome complete with  gif-able fan service every 10 minutes

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Divorce is already divisive enough with fans, friends and family taking sides. She doesn't have to go so public and actually makjang making him apologise to her mother etc releasing all the text messages. I'm sure she's hurting and he's hurting too. Just keep it private and media attention will die down. SJK and SHK kept quiet and now everyone's moved on.

exactly. am not sure why folks automatically assume that the woman needs more pity or the guy is automatically at fault or any of the typical stuff that happens. maybe it is my personality but when there's too much noise one side, I immediately tend to think "well thats strange. why is that?". eventually people also get bored of the noise and stop listening -- gossip is only good when fresh no?... so I have no idea what's going on but she should have just kept it private and complained to people who actually care about her like her friends about how this guy hurt her.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

also loves her dailies...so her makjang story will be quite awesome complete with  gif-able fan service every 10 minutes

@Lawyerh see! I was right :lol:

@Lmanglaanyways are you reading any books? I started reading a book called a dog’s way home :) 

Which inspired this movie 

‘You look like a book person @Lmangla haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh see! I was right :lol:

anyways are you reading any books? I started reading a book called a dog’s way home :) 

Hey, I think I have that book too somewhere at home... Obviously haven't read it :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1